Asuka is hot!

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 pm

View Original PostIronfoot wrote:My cousin is a little Asuka, red hair and everything. And she will kick your balls if you let her.

I met a dancer while shooting a TV pilot who was exactly like Asuka, even down to the red-hair and attitude. She was about 10 or so when I met her, and won all sorts of dance competitions that day. After I shot the pilot, I saw NGE for the first time and was like "I know you! I've seen you before!" when Asuka's image flashed during the opening titles.

evafanatic
Adam

Postby evafanatic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Bluenets are more my speed.
Hell yea! unfortunately, they would look pretty weird in real life :tongue:

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Where are these supposed Short haired Asuka pics? I must fap......eerr see them!
PSN: ShadowGT-R
Steam: Fatpizza20

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

I now love you!
Best pic in a while.

haha.. i'm wearing it as a tshirt right now, Nerv logo on the back in bottom right hand corner... my favourite tshirt...can't say it's an officially endorsed product though :P

is that a bit weird? sitting in Japan on an Eva forum, writing about my love for Asuka and wearing a Tshirt of her and having a full tattoo sleeve of her? My girlfriend gave up long ago... she knows that I will always have 2 redheads in my life...well at least one. (unfortunately that one will never love me back..so sad)
Scheiss!... Even without my umbilical cable attached... I've still got 12,000 plates of fortified armor! And I've got my AT field!...There's no way I can lose! EAT THIS ARSCHLOCH!

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

Postby Kaname Langley » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 am

Oh God is this theme for real?
I thought it was a myth.
Well,Asuka Soryu is so hot, I would be gay for her and only her.
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I met a dancer while shooting a TV pilot who was exactly like Asuka, even down to the red-hair and attitude. She was about 10 or so when I met her, and won all sorts of dance competitions that day. After I shot the pilot, I saw NGE for the first time and was like "I know you! I've seen you before!" when Asuka's image flashed during the opening titles.

Wow...crazy how that works out.

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 am

View Original PostKogareruAsuka wrote:haha.. i'm wearing it as a tshirt right now, Nerv logo on the back in bottom right hand corner... my favourite tshirt...can't say it's an officially endorsed product though :P

is that a bit weird? sitting in Japan on an Eva forum, writing about my love for Asuka and wearing a Tshirt of her and having a full tattoo sleeve of her? My girlfriend gave up long ago... she knows that I will always have 2 redheads in my life...well at least one. (unfortunately that one will never love me back..so sad)

Could i see your tattoo? I'm planning to get one of Rei soon. At first it will just be Rei on her own but i plan on turning it into a sleeve down the road & could use some ideas.

On topic Just thought I'd post my wallpaper to reaffirm that Rei can also indeed be the hawtness.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:08 am

A fine addition to this thread.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 am

this is the outline.... You will notice the sexiest Asuka at the top and that's Eva01 at the bottom

Here is The Unit01 section with a bit o' colour..

Still have to get Asuka and some more background coloured in when i get back to Aust so will post up better (finished) pics in a few months!
:asuka_happy: :eva01_huff:
Last edited by KogareruAsuka on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scheiss!... Even without my umbilical cable attached... I've still got 12,000 plates of fortified armor! And I've got my AT field!...There's no way I can lose! EAT THIS ARSCHLOCH!

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 am

Nice tattoos. It would appear tattoos are in right know with forum members from Australia.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 am

Epic man! did you design the sleeve yourself or get someone to draw it up or was it a commission? where did you get it done also? as much info as possible would be great as what you have is basically what i have planned but with Rei.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 am

View Original PostKogareruAsuka wrote:this is the outline.... You will notice the sexiest Asuka at the top and that's Eva01 at the bottom

you remind me of this one guy on another forum who tattooed Darth Nihilus on his arm.

Bad fucking idea man. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT :cringe: :cringe: :cringe: :cringe: :cringe: :cringe:

unless you're completely given up on real women and social graces in general, that is

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 am

got it done at a place called Soul Inn House in Moonee Ponds ([url]http://soulinnhouse.com.au/[/url]) in Melbourne... worked with the artist to design it using other images...
&

but altered and tweaked a bit to fit jussssst right...

and in regard to-
Bad fucking idea man. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

umm... because it's my freakin body and i'll do what i want... sorry to dissapoint you mum... i mean Xard. Wanted this tatt since i was about 12... it's one of 5 (including other arm, leg, ribs and head) and many more to come.... why exactly is it a bad idea?

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 am

Thanks man i'll have to check the place out. Don't suppose you have any of the designs he drew up that i could use as reference material for my own tattoo? would mean a lot to me if you did. or atleast the pics you used for reference for that Eva 01? i love how the colors turned out.

i was thinking to just start off with Rei on her own & then down the road turning it into a sleeve but i might be better off waiting just a tad longer now & planning out the full sleeve instead after seeing how well yours turned out.

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 am

The artist was actually a she.. but either way... don't think i can help you much in terms of decding what to get done.... it's really someting you have to decide for yourself.

Find a good artist who has done similar work to the style you want and go from there- remember all tattooist have their specialties. Some do awesome portraits, some tribal (blegh!), some oriental and some are just fucking terrible. Gather heaps of pictures as a reference to work from. And i mean HEAPS! anything that you like, grab it and save it in a special alocated folder somewhere. Don't rush into anything and work out EXACTLY what you want before you get it.

In terms of colours... this tattoo has so many variations that really don't translate in photos... it's taken ages because purple is a bitch and is the hardest colour (apparently) to "take" in the skin. Also remember that if you want Rei in her plugsuit, that white in tatts is really only for highlights usually... so don't expect vibrant, clean whites... if you google white tattoo you'll see what i mean. Also make sure the artist knows that you may someday incorporate the Rei into a whole sleeve... perhaps work out a full design and then just tattoo the bit you want.
...after seeing how well yours turned out

keep your fingers crossed that the answer is "Super Wicked Cool Awesome"

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 am

Well thanks anyway. I'm pretty sure i'll use them guys now. Bit of a trip as i live all the way down in frankston but that is some quality work honestly. One last question. what is that setting you back cost wise? I have about $600 saved for my tattoo at the moment.

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 am

how big do you want it?
also- you'll probably have a bit of time to save up, there's quite a waiting list... but i guess that shows that they're well sort after, worth the wait i thinks. Ask for Wendy.

EDIT- the studio is literally 45 seconds from Moonee Ponds train station so all you'd need to do is switch to the Cragieburn line in the city loop somewhere... about 10-15mins from the city
Last edited by KogareruAsuka on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowGT
Lilith

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 am

will be a full sleeve tattoo similar in size to yours. I'm assuming yours goes down to your hand. thanks will do. I just sent them off a Inquiry Email added your pics to show them how i found out about them, i hope you dont mind.

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 am

I just sent them off a Inquiry Email added your pics to show them how i found out about them, i hope you dont mind.

not at all.. but i'll have to hit em up for some freebies or something for getting them customers while i'm all the way over in Japan! haha!

EDIT: just make sure you write down that you found out about this place from "Braden" while on an online forum when you fill out the form they'll give ya that asks- how did you hear about Soul Inn House? haha!

Sorry i can't help with how much it's gonna cost ya.. it won't be cheap but fuck going to some shithead who can't ink for shit- it's on your skin for life..why risk fucking it up to save a couple $$$???? plus- you're able to see her style etc. once mine is done. If i can help in any other way, lemme know :D

evafanatic
Adam

Postby evafanatic » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

Nice tattoos Kog!

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”