Asuka is hot!

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Look at me, steering the topic away from Asuka's breasts...

Postby Killer Bee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

View Original Postsoda7777777 wrote:Every anime has at least one of those characters.

I know, right? It's almost as if they know people like attractive teenage girls or something.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Please don't tell Dateline. There's cookies in it for yo

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm

View Original Postsoda7777777 wrote:Every anime has at least one of those characters. Plus at least one has unnatural hair colour.
You're watching the wrong series. Let's try Akagi; and Mouryou no Hako (or Maria-sama ga Miteru or Eden of the East or...) respectively.

Meanwhile, closer to topic, despite her desperate attempts to be sexual, Asuka always seemed to be much more the little girl who needed to be hugged and protected -- especially contrasted with the older women on staff.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:22 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Meanwhile, closer to topic, despite her desperate attempts to be sexual, Asuka always seemed to be much more the little girl who needed to be hugged and protected -- especially contrasted with the older women on staff.

moe ^_^

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Killer Bee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:10 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:despite her desperate attempts to be sexual, Asuka always seemed to be much more the little girl who needed to be hugged and protected

View Original PostXard wrote:moe

For the first time, I now fully understand the meaning of moe.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

View Original PostCOACH wrote:(Hmm, am I debating about a 14-year-old cartoon character's tits? I should get to bed...)

Yeah. This is generally where I stop talking as well.

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Meanwhile, closer to topic, despite her desperate attempts to be sexual, Asuka always seemed to be much more the little girl who needed to be hugged and protected

Yes. I assist in my church's youth drama program and have to deal with girls like this all the time. In the manga, the most Asuka seemed to be comfortable around Kaji is when he was being a father figure to her, not the sexual deviant she thought she wanted from him. And even in episode 22' of the anime, Asuka's deep dark thought of Kaji really just ended up being as a figure of protection from Shinji, the character she tried to be the sexual deviant towards.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 am

Mr. Tines wrote:Meanwhile, closer to topic, despite her desperate attempts to be sexual, Asuka always seemed to be much more the little girl who needed to be hugged and protected -- especially contrasted with the older women on staff.

"I don't know why" but I always had the feeling that if I'd try to hug her she'd kick my balls after a pair of milliseconds, I don't know if you think that it's worth the pain.
Rei is the one who gives me that moe feeling of a girl that need to be protected and hugged not that hysterical girl.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

KogareruAsuka
Adam

Postby KogareruAsuka » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am

Asuka for sure is teh hottest thing...EVAR!!

Asthetically almost all the female characters are attractive (except Ritsuko...fucking BLEHGGRR!!) but it all really boils down to Rei or Asuka in 99.8% (that's an official statistic :geezer: ) now if only we could arrange some sort of scenario where Misato was giving out free "lessons" to the younger, inexperienced Asuka and Rei... i of course would volunteer, because i'm just such a nice bloke, to be "used" as props.

:asuka_happy: :rei_hissyfit: :misato_service:
Scheiss!... Even without my umbilical cable attached... I've still got 12,000 plates of fortified armor! And I've got my AT field!...There's no way I can lose! EAT THIS ARSCHLOCH!

evafanatic
Adam

Postby evafanatic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 am

Hikari is the hottest. 'Nuff said.

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Combs » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote:For the first time, I now fully understand the meaning of moe.

Rei actually inspired the concept of moe moreso than Asuka. But hey, there are as many interpretations of moe as there are people. If she truly inspires a will to protect among other things grumble grumble, I guess she is. And I would wreck her.
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby oOoOoOo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 am

People! Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. If you wake up covered in your goopy excretions surrounded by print-outs of Asuka from 4chan that doesn't make you a pedophile. Rest easy.

Girls develop differently than boys. Go to a high school classroom full of 13/14-year-olds and you'll notice plenty of the girls have curves and breasts and all that jazz. For many of us, we basically stop growing at that stage. Biologically, you're an adult once you can make babies. Biologically, there's nothing unnatural about being attracted to these characters. Of course, acting on these desires in the real world brings out a whole host of psychological and legal issues. Age of consent varies from place to place, as well.

Anyway, back to your perving, you pervs.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

BornIn1142
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby BornIn1142 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:17 am

View Original PostCombs wrote:Rei actually inspired the concept of moe moreso than Asuka. But hey, there are as many interpretations of moe as there are people. If she truly inspires a will to protect among other things grumble grumble, I guess she is. And I would wreck her.

Oh, I would say Asuka's plenty moe on her own too. I've seen topics on /a/ that are basically pity parties for her, with lots of back and forth about how to get through to her. So she isn't "appealing" just for the hotness.

View Original PostKogareruAsuka wrote:Asthetically almost all the female characters are attractive (except Ritsuko...fucking BLEHGGRR!!)

Actually, I've also noticed a conspicuous lack of attraction to Ritsuko on my part. And I wonder if that's just a random quirk of personal preference, since I know plenty of other people find her hot, or whether it's something about her clinical demeanor that's supposed to be sort of off-putting.
"I'm afraid you can't create tragedy out of abnormal psychology." - Andrew Sarris.

Rei Makes You Go Splat
Adam

Postby Rei Makes You Go Splat » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

Pffft. Everyone knows that Yui is hottest. So MILF.
Evangelion extends life. Evangelion expands consciousness.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:People! Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. If you wake up covered in your goopy excretions surrounded by print-outs of Asuka from 4chan that doesn't make you a pedophile. Rest easy.

Well there's the whole legal age thing, which varies from state to state I believe. That might have something to do with pedophilia. (Or is that just "indecent liberties with a minor"? My inexperience shows in this area.) In most of the States, the legal age of consent ranges from 16 - 18 years of age depending on the individual state.

But, yes. Asuka is cute.

EDIT: I certainly wouldn't want a daughter of mine to grow up like Asuka. I don't want to have to worry every night about my 14-year-old daughter being with some shaggy-looking dude in his late 20's - early 30's. *sudders*

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Trajan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

So this topic does exist…as for my preferences.

Some days I like NGE with a side dish of Asuka and some days I like NGE with a side dish of Rei. It depends really; Asuka is hotter and Rei is cuter.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Asuka is adorable. I can only think of a few episodes offhand where she doesn't make cute faces.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

1-7, and the last few, amirite? (Excepting 25'; her "I's a gonna kill ya" face is precious.)

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Allemann » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Misato and Ritsuko are hotter because they're fully endowed women.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

My cousin is a little Asuka, red hair and everything. And she will kick your balls if you let her. So I'm not sure if I like Asuka anymore, because every time I remember Asuka, I remember my cousin. Unnecessary physical roughness go hand in hand here...and she doesn't even get the 10 yard penalty most of the time. Maybe its because I'm one of the few who can actually stand her for more than 5 minutes. :>

But yeah, knowing a real life Asuka, some of you may want to think twice. It takes the right kind of personality, otherwise you will be totally dominated by her like most people are (but some actually like this).

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 pm

View Original PostKogareruAsuka wrote:\Image

I now love you!
Best pic in a while.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Bluenets are more my speed.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”