Shin(ji)ko - WHY?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 pm

look, arguings not going to make either of us acknowledge the others point. lets save ourselves the headache.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm

mmkay.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:mmkay.

good, by the way, you might want to go by my EVACON thread, its developed well enough, and it's bringing me tears of joy. (now tears of dismay since theres no emote for tears of joy.)
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:09 pm

@shinjidoggysasuka
You know there’s no need to avoid the tangent, provided nothing gets too personal here. I would love it if you could touch upon some of the items in my post.

Oh and tangentially speaking it looks like some interesting doujins are coming out for C77 (It’s set in Q so I guess we can’t talk about it here).:shinji_blush:
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Eh... I don't like the art style... and Shinko apparently has no sense of smell in that image.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 pm

talk about scary...

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Eh... I don't like the art style... and Shinko apparently has no sense of smell in that image.
The nose thing is a common element with moeblob designs.
Would you rather a less moe style? [URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=baton.png]Image[/URL]
Xard wrote:talk about scary...

^_^ What part about it? FemmeShin(you'd probably find the premise even weirder), the half naked ribbon thing, the scar around her neck, or the way it all comes together? You know it seems that the doujin is also going to include Oskar and creepy Kaworu (Rei is involved in a more intergral way)
. :shinji_blush: [URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=72527031.jpg]Image[/URL]
Last edited by Synapsid on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm

The art style itself just bothers me a little. Just doesn't seem right.

Not saying out of any bias.

EDIT: Y'know to be honest genben doesn't bother me anymore. It just seems kind of fun to me at this point.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Eh... I don't like the art style... and Shinko apparently has no sense of smell in that image.
I say, I say, I say! My Shinko has no nose...

But apart from Fukumoto manga and spinoffs, noses are virtually non-existent in the field.

Y'know to be honest genben doesn't bother me anymore.
One of us! One of us!
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:Y'know to be honest genben doesn't bother me anymore.
One of us! One of us!

RESISTENCE IS FUTILE. :toothy:
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Your eye sees all.

ath
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby ath » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm

LiLi wrote:RESISTENCE IS FUTILE. :toothy:

The Inquisition is near, be careful...

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mongoosedog » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Genben really only worries me if the subject in question still has a penis
I have no signature!

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Mongoosedog wrote:Genben really only worries me if the subject in question still has a penis

Which would be a trap... Like Drag Kaworu.

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mongoosedog » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Mongoosedog wrote:Genben really only worries me if the subject in question still has a penis

Which would be a trap... Like Drag Kaworu.

indeedy, that being said...i can't help but like Bridget
I have no signature!

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:The art style itself just bothers me a little. Just doesn't seem right.
That's fine, the artist has a habit for drawing strange things
Possibly a ROE  SPOILER: Show
I don't know if Mari fondling OnnaShin counts as a spoiler... but Shikanami might :shinji_blush:
EDIT: Y'know to be honest genben doesn't bother me anymore. It just seems kind of fun to me at this point.
Really, well then I guess all of this gradual hypnosis/brainwashing is effective after all :tongue:
Mr. Tines wrote: I say, I say, I say! My Shinko has no nose...

But apart from Fukumoto manga and spinoffs, noses are virtually non-existent in the field.
They tend to draw Shin chan missing a non vital part or two It happens with Moe stuff doesn't it? And artists find a way to make everything moe, be it some sort of Ribbon bound Ikari Rei, or Kaworu snapping the necks of defenseless kittens.[URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=hatukao.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=hatukao2.jpg]Image[/URL]

LiLi wrote:RESISTENCE IS FUTILE. :toothy:
It just isn't possible to Reisist something that quietly subverts is it?
Joseph the PRPD wrote:Your eye sees all.
It would explain a degree of omniscience...(it's a lovely color btw)
ath wrote:The Inquisition is near, be careful...
Not yet, we need to consolidate before we can move on to that ;)
What if it's a trap? You shouldn't let a little missmatch in the parts bother spoil all the fun.
[URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=rough_s4.jpg]Image[/URL]

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Mongoosedog wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:Which would be a trap... Like Drag Kaworu.

indeedy, that being said...i can't help but like Bridget

Drag Kaworu = Bridget? :tongue:

Synapsid wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:The art style itself just bothers me a little. Just doesn't seem right.
Possibly a ROE  SPOILER: Show
I don't know if Mari fondling OnnaShin counts as a spoiler... but Shikanami might :shinji_blush:

Actually that one doesn't look bad. The demon thing looks out of place though.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Mongoosedog wrote:indeedy, that being said...i can't help but like Bridget
Do you? Then I guess the solutuion is just as simple as not having to identify Shinji by any sort of male/female dichonomy.
[URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=rough_s3.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=BridgetShinji.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=up38693.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=60744151.jpg]Image[/URL]
Joseph the PRPD wrote:Drag Kaworu = Bridget? :tongue:
Uhh, I'm not sure, TrapyTabby just looks more elegant than Moe. The bridget role is more of meidoShin's role.
Actually that one doesn't look bad. The demon thing looks out of place though.
It's from Summer Wars(along with the mouse)...I think. It still looks surreal though.
SPOILER: Show
Mari's rather curious and she doesn't hold niceties so if the the entry plug soup did result in a femmeShinji/IkariRei I can see it resulting in another round of bloodhound type molestation. :shinji_boohoo:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Whats with the flaming head woman with the fangs?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am

I think it's best if I take the molested Shin(ji)ko tangent to this thread, People seem to like fondling Shin-chan don't they :shinji_boohoo:
Avatar thread Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:^ linkage, Synapsid? :shinji_blush:
It's not worksafe, and the artist linked their images through 2ch threads but if you still want it
SPOILER: Show
You can find his site hereIt's the same site that had Asuka pinching Shin(ji)ko's nipples and Asuka is also a futa there.That seems to happen a lot with hentai genre stuff, Shin-chan is often turned into a trap or girl in these, and Asuka's usually a sadistic domme or less often a futa or nekomimi.
Defectron wrote:Whats with the flaming head woman with the fangs?
I think it's a computer demon thing from Summer Wars, that isn't the only time the artist has drawn it either, there's images of it crawling out from a monitor like something from The Ring...She also has a thing for girlyfying things, even that creepy demon(which seems like something almost like from your RP when feminized), so that's why Shin-chan is sharing the image with it :shinji_blush: Incidentally I just thought it's rather interesting how different demographics tend to depict OnnaShinji differently, even as far as things like build go (She's flat chested and no more curvy than she is as a boy in this one, unlike the 2ch A/S image)

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”