Which Angel Abilities Would You Want?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Mad
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Mad » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 pm

I want 1.0 Ramiel's super lasers and Adam's ability to ragequit and cause second impact.
Lolfreudian

konfunoodle
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby konfunoodle » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 am

I would like the ability to mind rape people or be a super human like Tabris. Though having zureul(sp) powers would be legit.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

jim_loves_randy
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby jim_loves_randy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 pm

a question for the people who want mind rape: who would you use that ability on in real life?

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:30 pm

a question for the people who want mind rape: who would you use that ability on in real life?

ex-girlfriends.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:31 pm

I guess some people here needs to listen to Elvis Costello...

anyway, Kaworuesque AT Field would be pretty badass

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby planet news » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Does mind rape have to be "rape"? Or can it just be a gentle "exploration"? Are tentacles mandatory? Can this be done "discretely"?

. . .
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Mad wrote:I want ... Adam's ability to ragequit and cause second impact.

Side effects may include exploding and transgressing into an embryo -- at the same time.

planetnews wrote:Does mind rape have to be "rape"? Or can it just be a gentle "exploration"? Are tentacles mandatory? Can this be done "discretely"?

(A) No, if done within the confines of a loving, consentual relationship!
(B) "Tentacle" can be replaced with "overwhelming shaft of light", or whichever suggestively penetrative medium strikes your fancy.
(C) Ask computer hackers about this one.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

konfunoodle
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby konfunoodle » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

jim_loves_randy wrote:a question for the people who want mind rape: who would you use that ability on in real life?

Many a people. Ex-Bosses, World Leaders, and people that arguably need their ego shattered. This ability, I would say, would help me understand the human psyche.
I would do it to myself to make me a better person, but ya I know, i would probably be traumatized for life after learning how ugly the truth can be.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I don’t know if I’d ever want to use the power to rape minds, but I would like to use it to understand other people better.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 am

Well, it's like they say, you can't rape the willing. By that I mean if I had mind rape powers I would become a psychoanalyst and revolutionize the field with my revolutionary hands on* approach.

* :scanners_head: :sperm:**

**I think I'm implying that I'm going to lay eggs in their brain somehow, but don't quote me on that
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

chann
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby chann » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 am

Forget mind raping; I'd rather just have the power to project the "Hallelujah" chorus at will.

CyberXIII
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby CyberXIII » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 am

I'd like Tabris's super AT Field, Zeruel's beam cannon, and Ramiel's shapeshifting power.
"Crapsack worlds and anti heroes have their place. Sometimes, they are very necessary. But an endless diet of dreary cyberpunk and dark fantasy won't do us any more favors than an endless feast of glurge. I'd argue that the cynical nature of these really hurt our ability to hope and work for better. It gets us to accept the hopelessness and jaded outlook of things as 'That's the way it is. I can't change it,' and stops us from fighting when we NEED to fight."

I am ask-shinji-ikari on tumblr.com. Feel free to ask me questions!

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Armisael is the closest you can come to tentacle rape.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm

who needs angel abilities, i have my own special abilitym, the giglow beam. :naughty: one sexy glance and the ladies are mine! :toothy:
yeah, my jokes are corny.
id have to say sachiels regeneration and laserbeams. both make a handy package.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:17 am

Israfel's dual splitting, and... Bardiel's stretchiness. Ultimate laziness combo is go!
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”