How would the characters in NGE fare in a zombie apocalyse?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:50 am

Xard wrote:Dude, they got evas

Evas > zombies

Zombies > Evas.

Hulk smash open Evangelion Unit 02 and eat puny Asuka..or just take a bite out of the Evangelion and make it into a zombie.

Iron Man and Captain Maverl can fight Unit-00

And THOR can knock down Shinji's ass any day of the week
I won.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 am

There are no superheroes in NGE. :smirk:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:There are no superheroes in NGE. :smirk:

Neither are there zombies. So your point is pointless.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 am

superheroes are lame

Evas > superheroes

CyberXIII
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby CyberXIII » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:There are no heroes in NGE. :smirk:

Fixed.
"Crapsack worlds and anti heroes have their place. Sometimes, they are very necessary. But an endless diet of dreary cyberpunk and dark fantasy won't do us any more favors than an endless feast of glurge. I'd argue that the cynical nature of these really hurt our ability to hope and work for better. It gets us to accept the hopelessness and jaded outlook of things as 'That's the way it is. I can't change it,' and stops us from fighting when we NEED to fight."

I am ask-shinji-ikari on tumblr.com. Feel free to ask me questions!

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Defectron wrote:
schismatics wrote:
shinjidoggysasuka wrote:next matter of bussiness, what would the NGE characters be as characters in 300? go! :clap:

Dead?

Depends on if they have access to modern tech or not. If not the persians kill them, if they do the persians all die.

But then again if Kaworu or Rei after she learns to use her AT field are there they could kill the persians without modren tech. They just sneak into towna nd have Rei and kaworu expand their At fields at maximum streingth.

no mmodern to technology.

but remember theres also the fact Asuka is crazy and would kill a good few of them before they got her. Shinji would either die or defect to thhe persians, gendo dosn't seem to be the person to take commmands so leonidas might kill him for being insolent, ritsuko would make a catapult (shes smart like that.), Misato has military training so she would take a few before thhey got her, annd i don't give a f**k about the rest. :ting:
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Xard wrote:superheroes are lame

Evas > superheroes

Wrong

Deadpool>>>>>Kamina>>>Cast of Evangelion

Also Machine Man, The God Damn Batman, Squirrel Girl, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, ect
I won.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:but remember theres also the fact Asuka is crazy and would kill a good few of them before they got her.

Not even with a sword, spear or any other weapon in 300 would Asuka be able to take down a single Persian. She may have an aggressive nature, but that's just her personality.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Themaninblack wrote:Image

Deadpool>>>>>Kamina>>>Cast of Evangelion

All that image proves is:

Shoryuken > Anything else

Of course, if we go by ST rules, the performer of the Shoryuken is vulnerable if the attack is blocked or it misses, so Shinji's c. MK can be canceled into his s. HP xx HK Cannon Spike for the dizzy, and then j. LP, s. HP, c. HK swoop xx Tiger Genocide for the win.

Now, back to the topic: If we take the PWM =/= DNA argument, then no Marvel zombie could zombify an Evangelion, though they COULD just eat it.
Last edited by Vegeta 20XX on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Sachi wrote:
shinjidoggysasuka wrote:but remember theres also the fact Asuka is crazy and would kill a good few of them before they got her.

Not even with a sword, spear or any other weapon in 300 would Asuka be able to take down a single Persian. She may have an aggressive nature, but that's just her personality.

thats arguable, not only is she crazy, she is german, those germans are fighters. are you some kind of Asuka hater?
SPOILER: Show
at the most all i think is she needs to be slapped in the face with shinjis d**k. both of them win! :yippee:
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 pm

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:
Sachi wrote:

thats arguable, not only is she crazy, she is german, those germans are fighters. are you some kind of Asuka hater?
at the most all i think is she needs to be slapped in the face with shinjis d**k. both of them win! :yippee:

I have a best friend who is German, and he isn't that much a fighter, also.. he quits a lot .
Asuka's not a bitch, she just denies her innocence in a bitchy way.
Sites I'm in: Deviantart|XFire
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
"The things I possess are my life and soul. I'm a vessel for my heart"
"God isn't home. He's on vacation at Vegas."

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:those germans are fighters

What makes you say that?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:08 pm

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:

I really think that you just enjoy pushing Shinji Harem stuff on people in a really, really vulgar way ("We all know they did it after EoE" and "they fuck like jackrabbits", just two examples of "sex, sex, sex" posts). If Asuka needs to slapped with anything at all, it should be with the palm of someone's hand, for not listening to people - you don't just run at an Angel like that, dammit.

Anyway, on topic, since we were talking about NGE vs. Zombies, not whether or not Shinji should have sex with everyone and slap them with his dick, because no one wins in a dickslap - not even Shinji. I don't think that PWM can be zombified, else we might see Zombie Angels (I fail to see how that works on Ramiel, though). Though, if the pilots are zombies, it really doesn't matter, because they might be able to control the Evas anyway (assuming that their brains have minimal damage or decomposition).
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Vegeta 20XX wrote:
shinjidoggysasuka wrote:

I really think that you just enjoy pushing Shinji Harem stuff on people in a really, really vulgar way ("We all know they did it after EoE" and "they fuck like jackrabbits", just two examples of "sex, sex, sex" posts). If Asuka needs to slapped with anything at all, it should be with the palm of someone's hand, for not listening to people - you don't just run at an Angel like that, dammit.

Anyway, on topic, since we were talking about NGE vs. Zombies, not whether or not Shinji should have sex with everyone and slap them with his dick, because no one wins in a dickslap - not even Shinji. I don't think that PWM can be zombified, else we might see Zombie Angels (I fail to see how that works on Ramiel, though). Though, if the pilots are zombies, it really doesn't matter, because they might be able to control the Evas anyway (assuming that their brains have minimal damage or decomposition).

trust me, Shinji d**kslapping Asuka would be full of win for everyone! (especially Shinji) :ting: and i don't support a Shinji harem, im a Shinji X Asuka fan.

on topic, i don't really think that PWM could be zombified, but on the other hand, if it was able to be infected, then the evas would have to really depend on their armor and thier AT field.

and on the topic of NGE characters in 300

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
shinjidoggysasuka wrote:those germans are fighters

What makes you say that?

experiance, my german friends are among the few who can match me in a fight with knives, and they can demolish me in a fist fight. they are tough, and were origanally compsed of warrior tribes of nomads, its in their blood.
Interesting Quote:

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 am

Themaninblack wrote:
Xard wrote:superheroes are lame

Evas > superheroes

Wrong

Batman is awesome and Deadpool is basically /b/-incarnate.

Otherwise I just don't care much for them

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:44 am

I'd be more worried about the Eva's themselves becoming zombies.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Ironfoot wrote:I'd be more worried about the Eva's themselves becoming zombies.

we have been debating whether or not evas can be zombified. we have come to no conclusion as of yet.
Interesting Quote:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:50 pm

because no one wins in a dickslap - not even Shinji.

I think zombie hulk would win! Unless the zombification made it fall off...then I guess he wouldn't win.

Damn I guess if it was that kinda contest the zombies might lose. But then they would get pissed that they lost and eat everyone. That's right, the zombie STD's will make every country into a third world country! Then there will be no more dick slap contests!

on topic, i don't really think that PWM could be zombified, but on the other hand, if it was able to be infected, then the evas would have to really depend on their armor and thier AT field.

If it's the marvel zombies version, pretty much anything can get zombified.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Defectron wrote:
because no one wins in a dickslap - not even Shinji.

I think zombie hulk would win! Unless the zombification made it fall off...then I guess he wouldn't win.

Damn I guess if it was that kinda contest the zombies might lose. But then they would get pissed that they lost and eat everyone. That's right, the zombie STD's will make every country into a third world country! Then there will be no more dick slap contests!

dose that mean we have an answer?
Interesting Quote:

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Defectron wrote:

Not really. Marvel Zombies 3 shows the robots can't really get zombiefied when Machineman goes into the Zombie-verse from the mainstream marvel universe.

experiance, my german friends are among the few who can match me in a fight with knives, and they can demolish me in a fist fight. they are tough, and were origanally compsed of warrior tribes of nomads, its in their blood.

I don't know what to say to this. Just sounds a tad ignorant... That's like saying [insert an example of some race doing something stereotypical because "it's in their blood" here].
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”