If you could room with a character

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

View Original PostSynapsid wrote:Why? Unless if it wasn't consensual and involved sedatives it's very much two sided(asuming it involves two that is).

If it were consensual then it would be fine, but from what people where saying it sure didn’t sound like anything consensual to me.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm

As the pervert-in-chief, I call for a new direction for this thread, away from the ooey-gooey.

What kind of board games would you play with your 2D roommates? And would you be 2D as well?
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:Maybe I should just room with Pen-Pen. That's the only character I wouldn't have sexual tension with.
Err, about that, there's ulterior motives for sure :sweatdrop:

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:As the pervert-in-chief, I call for a new direction for this thread, away from the ooey-gooey.
What kind of board games would you play with your 2D roommates? And would you be 2D as well?
b-but, I thought we were just talking about candle lit diners... Err, never mind. I guess chess can sort of work as a board game. can penguins play?. And it'd probably be more convenient to be 2d, given that everything in the world is made for that and that standing out in that way probably wouldn't be too plesant.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:As the pervert-in-chief, I call for a new direction for this thread, away from the ooey-gooey.

Hey! Thats my title babe.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Seeing as how I stand by my original choices for roomies, I think that Maya and/or Fuyutsuki and I would be too busy cruisin & boozin to be bothered with BORED games. On the off chance all the bars get destroyed over the course of the rampant Angel-related destruction, then I guess we'll all have to crash at Katsuragi's place and have one hueg depraved drunken bash.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Rei is my first choice for a roommate so we’d more likely be having long meaningful discussions rather the playing board games. Though if we did, I think she would probably like Monopoly.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

By this point, everyone in the damn forum, AND every damn character are staying with each other[s], and having drunken orgies[/s].

Actually, that'd be pretty cool.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 pm

View Original PostHalicat wrote:Ropes and candle wax can be romantic if you try! :D

It really is, when my girl pulls out that candle and begins to drip that wax, its baby mak'in time!

@O-san:
I know, sedating a girl and saving her in the closet for when your friend hogs the concious women is the height of romance.

@Teh Doughnut King:
Your right, the game we would all play is drunken twister. Look out Misato. :devil:
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Keep it classy, Folks.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Dark doom » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 am

View Original PostHalicat wrote:Ropes and candle wax can be romantic if you try! :D

Agreed :Awsome:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

Halicat
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Halicat » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 am

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:What kind of board games would you play with your 2D roommates? And would you be 2D as well?

Risk and poker. Risk with Asuka and Misato would be hilarious but Pen-Pen would end up world ruler, and if I were 2-D I'd make myself a brunette because I always wanted to be one instead of the mousey brown I am T_T
Last edited by Halicat on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

facespace
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby facespace » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 pm

View Original PostHalicat wrote:Risk and strip poker. Risk with Asuka and Misato would be hilarious but Pen-Pen would end up world ruler, and if I were 2-D I'd make myself a brunette because I always wanted to be one instead of the mousey brown I am T_T

LAWL. Well someone created hair dye to suit need just like yours. XD

In my opinion I would go with Misato, because she's a fox, and if she gets drunk she would be will to hop my "disco stick." JK, I think I would choose Rei, in a way she seems more down to Earth than the rest of the characters, and is more of a caring person than the others characters, say Asuka for one. Also, she's a cutie.
PEWPEWPEW

Mariruri
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mariruri » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 am

Probably Pen-Pen, if not an animal, then Gendo. o_o

And I would play Tetris with him.

Theos
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Theos » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 am

I'd have to go with Shinji. He's the only one I could stand to live with.

Misato is too messy and disorganized...

Rei is boring and would weird me out
...and she'd leave bloody bandages all over the floor.

And I think Asuka would just piss me off.
Last edited by Theos on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maka
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Maka » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 am

View Original PostAdekis wrote:Shinji.
Actually, I'd probably go all Kaworu on him...
FFFFFFFFFFFF

Gamer137
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Gamer137 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Probably Hyuga, because the three technicians don't get enough mentions and my family would never let it down if I moved in with Maya unmarried. :love:

Plus hes another geek like me.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 pm

ME: As Shinji-sans lawyer, I am turning in a request for a restraining order against Maka and Adekis.

Judge: On what grounds?

ME: Kaworu related threats.

Judge: Granted.

(and so ace attorney doggy-kun saves the day again!)
Interesting Quote:

Ramiel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Ramiel » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I'd room with Rei and we would play Atmosfear.
I frequently herp where I should derp. Also music.

C W St. J Nobbs
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby C W St. J Nobbs » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

First off, I would take Pen2 (crap, is it possible to superscript in these parts?). I'm reasonably sure he's the only sane one out of all of 'em and even he's a genetically altered penguin.

And, I would totally remain 3D. Being 3D in a 2D world living with a penguin would be awesome. Or it could potentially tear a hole in Normality and give a gateway for Cthulhu to return from the Void. Either way, I'd call that a win.
There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

London calling, see we ain't got no swing/'cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

Boards don't hit back. - Bruce Lee

I do not fear the man who practices 10000 kicks once. I fear the man who practices one kick 10000 times. - Bruce Lee

ALL THINGS THAT ARE, ARE OURS. BUT WE MUST CARE. FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, WE DO NOT EXIST. IF WE DO NOT EXIST, THEN THERE IS NOTHING BUT BLIND OBLIVION. AND EVEN OBLIVION MUST END SOME DAY. LORD, WILL YOU GRANT ME JUST A LITTLE TIME? FOR THE PROPER BALANCE OF THINGS. TO RETURN WHAT WAS GIVEN. FOR THE SAKE OF PRISONERS AND THE FLIGHT OF BIRDS. LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN? - DEATH

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 am

View Original PostC W St. J Nobbs wrote:First off, I would take Pen2 (crap, is it possible to superscript in these parts?).
Yes but using the ² character is simpler in this case.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”