If you could have one as a pet..

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

CyberXIII
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby CyberXIII » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 pm

I would have my own Adam and Lillith, with which I could create Evas and Angels as I saw fit and take over ZA WARUDO! :worship:
"Crapsack worlds and anti heroes have their place. Sometimes, they are very necessary. But an endless diet of dreary cyberpunk and dark fantasy won't do us any more favors than an endless feast of glurge. I'd argue that the cynical nature of these really hurt our ability to hope and work for better. It gets us to accept the hopelessness and jaded outlook of things as 'That's the way it is. I can't change it,' and stops us from fighting when we NEED to fight."

I am ask-shinji-ikari on tumblr.com. Feel free to ask me questions!

Zaque
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zaque » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Armisael would be pretty cool to have around, and following up on that comment on excessive light earlier, i'm sure there's ways around it. on the bright side, you'd never be left trying to find the right key in the dark. :P
Everything is subject to change.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Probably a little Leliel would be cool- like someone said the infinite storage be nice. I'd never pollute again.

Though a little Matariel in a gag would be sweet looking.

Most impractical EvaPet- Bleeding Lilith. You'd have to empty her tank of Vaginal Leakage like twice a week.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Gaghiel since he is much smaller he can actually be kept. If he was around 30 feet instead of 1 foot, I could ride him around in a giant tank and when I was done I could re-enact the end Free Willy.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

xfactor30seconds
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby xfactor30seconds » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 pm

tabris or the adorable one that blinks a lot
ummmm sachiel i believe
http://myanimelist.net/profile/xfactor30seconds

my anime list :)

Evangelion Geeks GOOOOOOO
lol yeah

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

i think i go with Arael,
normally i would say Ramiel cause he's my favourite angel but as it is intended as a pet i don't like the idea of my pet shooting me a leg of because he's hungry and i don't feed him fast enough for his oppinion...
(don't know what angels eat but i bet you can get it at Wallmart... or McDonalds...) (one McLilin please!)
but as Arael is capapble of Mind Rape i think he should be capable to talk telepathicaly with me and tell me what he wants or what he saw next door...
"My awesome awesomness is so awesome that no other awesome awesomness in the entire awesome universe of awesome awesomness is that awesome!" - the guy who said it (i was)
"when i ask my girlfriend to act and behave more like Asuka, and she slaps me in the face, does that mean she agrees?" - I_Love_Asuka
"I'm here to love my Asuka and kick ass! and i'm all out of ass..." - rip off of LittleKuriboh
"For someone called "i_Love_Asuka" your pretty hard core" - Defectron
"sorry, i prefer i_Love_Asuka, he's a real man!" - Soljer13

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 pm

I'd take a mini-Leliel. I'd also then tie a string around it and carry him like a striped balloon of doom.

:boingy:

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 pm

I think I'd want an Iruel and a Ramiel. Those two would make rocking pets/weapons/defense. Of course, if I could have a real-sized one, I would definitely go with Tabris <3 He rulez!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 am

That adorable(?) Sei/Satou Adam-type-Embryo Mr. Tines posted in this locked thread.

Looks like a Marimite spoof, anyone knows where it's actually from? Fancreation?
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

honsou wrote:Hmm i would pick Armisael, constantly looking like i have a halo would be kinda hilarious, plus i could order it to drive someone nuts. All and all good fund is to be had with Armisael.

:clap: Oh the possibilities! lmao

I might want something that can assist me when I am camping. Anno-explosions could be handy for light campfires, cigars, or maybe at field microwave. Don't forget marshmellows.

Any choice is good, they all come with an S2 orgran for my laptop battery and cellphone.

CONCLUSION

Leliel.

It presents me with options. Nemz knows what I'm talking about.

No, seriously it would have to Arael. It's just the answer to so many peoples prayers. And it could grant you infinite knowledge, light your living room, hover ominously in a little blanketed cage while you sleep. Or let you see that reality cheque you were going to write to someone if it was a little dark. Help you set up a tent or thread a needle at night too, or when you gotta change that tire.

Gendo'sPapa wrote:Though a little Matariel in a gag would be sweet looking.
It's funny until that thing pee's on the carpet, or someone hurts it's feelings.

On a side note, because this thread is funny:
Reichu wrote:FEM-KAWORU! KIMI NI KIMETA!

Someone played a joke on me and told this meant...something else. Despite my denials. God damn feminine wiles...:yippee:

Google saves.
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:09 am

Teeny Unit-02. Or possibly Teeny Provisional Unit-05. Or both. Both.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Angel-infected Eva-03. Strangles annoying people at a distance.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”