Ramiel versus Zeruel

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Seele didn't love her, otherwise they wouldn't have implicitly threaten to put a bullet through Yui-kun's head. (Part of the reason Yui went into Eva; cryptic conversation between Fuyutsuki & Yui in 21', end of it shown in 26')
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 am

i think sachiel's beam is faster. see, in ep.1, wen sachiel FIRST uses its energy beam on NERV, Gendo says: THAT BASTARD. IT KNOWS WE'RE HERE"

Yeah, and then 1 second later, sachiel uses its energy beam again on NERV HQ.

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:02 am

Nah, Sachiel would go down easily against Ramiel or Zeruel. Zeruel is faster and his attacks destroyed 2 Evas, while Sachiel's attacks didn't even penetrate Unit01's skull armour.

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Yui being in Eva is help things according to HER scenario so she can stop Seele from causing THEIR version of Instrumentality.

Basically she's one of those characters that we know nearly anything about, but is actually most aware of what's going on, especially when planning things.

...Kinda like Rei in some ways.

No, that's not 'fact' at all. Seriously, you need to start putting 'IMO' and 'according to the Yui theory ..." before you start spouting this stuff.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:15 am

CitizenGeek wrote:No, that's not 'fact' at all. Seriously, you need to start putting 'IMO' and 'according to the Yui theory ..." before you start spouting this stuff.

You need to rewatch E21' and E26'. It's all in there.

felineki
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby felineki » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:01 pm

"Yui theory"?

Ha ha, oh wow. :lol:

C4
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby C4 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:19 am

Ramiel vs. Zeruel? It's a tad bit refreshing to talk about something so trivial. ^_^ I have to say, Ramiel is designed so simply, that he just exudes perfection. He(She?) was always one of my favorite angels, just because he was so innocuous, and yet, so efficient, and one of the most dangerous angels simply due to the fact that you couldn't get anywhere near it.(Though my friend who I just introduced the series to thinks that Ramiel is one of the lamer angels.) Zeruel does seem rather ruthless, and seems to rather wantonly cause destruction, so he seems like more of a loose cannon that Ramiel does, but he doesn't have anything to combat Ramiel's range, so Ramiel gets the win.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:25 am

The Grand Mistress of the board has labeled Ramiel a female.
Oh, and Ramiel kicks serious butt in Rebuild. Regardless of who is stronger( A stupid question on my part), I like Ramiel more!!! RAMI RULEZ!!!!!1111
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:42 am

UrsusArctos wrote:The Grand Mistress of the board has labeled Ramiel a female.

Based on the "Angel Kiss" doujin.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:34 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
UrsusArctos wrote:The Grand Mistress of the board has labeled Ramiel a female.

Based on the "Angel Kiss" doujin.

Grunt! That was Shamshel in the doujin, not Ramiel. Shamshel and Sachiel were in love with each other, and Shammy tried to get her revenge on Sho for killing Sachi.

Hmm...judging from Rebuild, I think it'd be appropriate to label Ramiel a guy.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

felineki
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby felineki » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:02 am

The singing sound Ramiel makes while approaching Tokyo 3 sounds like a female human voice to me.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:12 pm

Ramiel: AAAAaaaaaaaAAAAA! AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAA! HUMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
ZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!

Shinji: Eeeeaaaaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!!

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:34 pm

I'm really surprised that this type of thread has lasted so long without being locked. Oh shi-
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:12 am

technially, almost all the angels (exception of adam) are female for some reason. wen i first saw the angels, they all looked male to me cept for ramiel, armisael and aruel.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:05 pm

what about leliel? i wonder how genders work in higher dimensions o.o
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:22 am

Genders are different Sexes. but since the Angels dont seem to have sex. they dont have gender. why dont we all just call them "ITs"
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:23 am

Lol. Imagine them having it. Zeruel and Sachiel.......(shudders) It's like..

Anyway, BACK ON-TOPIC.
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 am

I'm ambivalent about a lot of the Angels on my old "list" these days, Ramiel included.

BEsERk EVA01 wrote:technially, almost all the angels (exception of adam) are female for some reason.

Huh?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:01 am

BEsERk EVA01 wrote:Lol. Imagine them having it. Zeruel and Sachiel.......(shudders) It's like..

IT'S LIKE BUTTER

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:57 pm

technially, almost all the angels (exception of adam) are female for some reason. wen i first saw the angels, they all looked male to me cept for ramiel, armisael and aruel.

Where the hell did this come from?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:13 am

I LURK. Anyway, I usually go on other fan-sites of Evangelion. It's not that hard. Furthermore, I got this from wikipedia. On Evangelion Angels. It says on the bottom of each Angel fact file.

:roll:

UPDATE: Ah, nuts! Someone edited it! It used to say what gender it was! Crap! Well,I'm guessing other hard-core fan-sites on Evangelion might have it. Just LURK.
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”