Any Eva exclusivists here?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Yay, I'm number 10 on the list because I have no life. ^^;

But you only sport a 5.42 post per day average, where AEF is running with a 6.77. But among the newer members you have Fearthebait with 11.8!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:43 pm

Despite currently having position #3 in the post-count list, I hope I've managed to dispel any notion that NGE might be the only anime or SF that I have indulged in.

OTOH, it is one of the very few that sustains extended discussion.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:59 pm

We wouldn't be posting here if we didn't :roll:
Last edited by Opteron-O3 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:58 pm

I always believed that the better knowledge you have about animé in general, the better you'll get Eva as an animé.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 pm

AchtungAffen wrote:I always believed that the better knowledge you have about anim?? in general, the better you'll get Eva as an anim??.

Agreed, and the more people you have discussing about it, the more fun it is!
Last edited by Opteron-O3 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

•      
  •      

Postby Omegagouki » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:00 pm

Am I an Eva exclusivist? I'd like to think not. It's an awsome show, granted, and a top favorite of mine, but I do like/have an interest in other shows. Eva wasn't my first and isn't my only anime, but I still <3 it.

As for my abysmal postcount, chalk it up to not being a very talkative person, and usually keeping my thoughts and ideas to myself. Heh...
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:04 pm

Strangely enough, I'm not to talkative in RL, but put me on a forum like this and BAM! :lol: The posts just keep on coming! ^^;
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Katayoku no Tenshi
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Katayoku no Tenshi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:15 pm

The internet and Evamonkey.com helping introverted eva fans out of their shell's since however long they've both been around.

If it weren't for the internet I think I'd be quite lonley ... actually I think I'd be Shinji.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:22 pm

I freaking more or less AM Shinji, except female! :shock:

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:25 pm

Katayoku no Tenshi wrote:The internet and Evamonkey.com helping introverted eva fans out of their shell's since however long they've both been around.

If it weren't for the internet I think I'd be quite lonley ... actually I think I'd be Shinji.

Correct. because when I finished watching NGE, I felt quite lonely and was beginning to feel sorta disgusted with myself. Feeling depressed over NGE, but when I found out about EvaMonkey forums, I felt better inside seeing that I wasn't the only one who felt that way about EVa

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:37 pm

IN THIRTY YEARS ALL LIFE WILL BOW DOWN TO ME BECAUSE EVA HAS GIVEN ME THE BLUEPRINT TO COMPLETELY TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING.
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Katayoku no Tenshi
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Katayoku no Tenshi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:I freaking more or less AM Shinji, except female! :shock:

Do you shut out the world with music too?
They said I couldn't use my mp3 player on the train because they disturb other people. :(

Fearthebait
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Fearthebait » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:03 pm

sailor we should totally hook up olol being teh forum peeps we r.
and do i get a post per day award?
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:45 am

Sailor Star Dust wrote:I freaking more or less AM Shinji, except female! :shock:
Stardust-chan, from what I've seen of you around the forum, I'm sure you are much better than Shinji. :D
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:11 am

But you only sport a 5.42 post per day average, where AEF is running with a 6.77. But among the newer members you have Fearthebait with 11.8!

Yeah, I've been here like twice as long and you have around twice as many posts as me...somethings not right here...

I'm by no means an eva exclusivist, my favorite animes are all confusing anime like eva though.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:16 am

Man, if it's by GAINAX, i'll probably like it. My three favorite anime are NGE, Gunbuster and Diebuster, hell. Though, NGE will always hold a special place in my heart, and therefore will probably never be knocked off my number one. Even though i'm ignorant about everything else about it, judging about how everyone else here knows quite a bit more than be about it <_<
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Katayoku no Tenshi
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Katayoku no Tenshi » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 am

Fearthebait wrote:sailor we should totally hook up olol being teh forum peeps we r.
and do i get a post per day award?

Wait how in the name of all that's holy did you manage that post count?

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 am

THE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:IN THIRTY YEARS ALL LIFE WILL BOW DOWN TO ME BECAUSE EVA HAS GIVEN ME THE BLUEPRINT TO COMPLETELY TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING.

Only Gendo could do that. ;)

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Stardust....chan? Image

For the first time...for the first time, I've heard those words...! Image

(No, probably not, but I do prefer people call me "Stardust".)

And yes, I do listen to mah MP3 Player (I was upgraded for Christmas, LOL!) or CD player when I have a chance. And, yes, I do listen to THE tracks 25 and 26 (Lilia from Ys songs.) You are the Only One is cute, but I prefer Aoi Legend.

What would be really sweet if a bunch of us could all meet up one year @ A/X (Anime Expo). That would rule.

Heh, who I'd really wanna meet in RL is Rachel aka Reichu. She just seems like my kinda person. ^_^ Too bad the friends I do know like that (funny, nice, major anime fan like me) live in another state... >_<

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:30 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Stardust....chan? Image

For the first time...for the first time, I've heard those words...! Image

(No, probably not, but I do prefer people call me "Stardust".)

And yes, I do listen to mah MP3 Player (I was upgraded for Christmas, LOL!) or CD player when I have a chance. And, yes, I do listen to THE tracks 25 and 26 (Lilia from Ys songs.) You are the Only One is cute, but I prefer Aoi Legend.

What would be really sweet if a bunch of us could all meet up one year @ A/X (Anime Expo). That would rule.

Heh, who I'd really wanna meet in RL is Rachel aka Reichu. She just seems like my kinda person. ^_^ Too bad the friends I do know like that (funny, nice, major anime fan like me) live in another state... >_<

That would be pretty cool!

Where is the Anime Expo gonna be? I'm curious of seeing what it's like. Since I'm new to the whole Anime thing. I enjoy it btw ^_^

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”