Today I cried~~

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby The Bastard King » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:12 pm

Pokemon: The First Movie made me cry. =P
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:46 pm

I dont think it was the tragedy that made me cry the first time i watched EOE.I think it was all the fucked up images.I went into it not knowing anything.I was an eva virgen and EOE being my first contact with eva was like being raped by it(mind fucked if you will).

But insted of siting in the shower eating cookies and crying i just sat in the chair and stared at the credits.I didnt even have the want for a better ending.Its like after it was over i was at peace with it.Strange.That or i was just glad it was over.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

master0rolando
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby master0rolando » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:48 am

Eva made me cry...because of teh Rei...her plight...i was able to relate to her i think...

...the only other animes that made me cry were...

Rozen Maiden...(TWICE...first when Shinku gets her arm torn off...and second when Sugintou is burned)

Elfen Lied...the part where they kiss...the scene where the girl in wheelchair meets her dad...and that beautiful song...i couldn't hold it in...ill bet you cried too...

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

Re: Today I cried~~

•      
  •      

Postby Opteron-O3 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:08 pm

I know exactly how you feel. NGE is the most emotional/stressful series/movie I have ever seen. Watching this series has changed me personally and how I see life, reality.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way after watching NGE, because I cried too... :oops: I was just hit by everything and how true it was and how it sometimes compared to my life and with others.

"These are tears?
This is the first time in ten years, yet it almost feels as if I have never cried before.
Am I crying?
Why am I crying?"

...Sorry.

No not again! :P

Kyle wrote:I dont think it was the tragedy that made me cry the first time i watched EOE.I think it was all the fucked up images.I went into it not knowing anything.I was an eva virgen and EOE being my first contact with eva was like being raped by it(mind fucked if you will).

But insted of siting in the shower eating cookies and crying i just sat in the chair and stared at the credits.I didnt even have the want for a better ending.Its like after it was over i was at peace with it.Strange.That or i was just glad it was over.

That's how I felt when I first watched it... NGE has actually changed my life for the better it's weird to be saying this, but it's true it was just so emotional to me that I've gone through changes in my life.
Last edited by Opteron-O3 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Houndour
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Houndour » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:13 pm

I just finished EoE. Feels like I could know the characters outside of the animation, for some reason. There were so many parts I couldn't help shivering during.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”