The Official Fem-Kaworu Thread

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:12 pm

BobBQ wrote:(Sigh.)

Would you please pull your head out of your backside?

F-K has never been accepted as part of Eva canon - even "this forums' warped idea of Evangelion canon" - and only a few people ever took it at all seriously. Now pretty much nobody does, and if you're going to keep getting so hung up on it than I'll have little choice but to assume that you were born without a sense of humor.

This is ridiculous! You expect me to get old in-jokes on this forum when you know I've only been here for about a month. Then you question wether I was "born without a sense of humour". You're the one that needs to pull your head out of your ass, BobBQ.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:23 pm

Smith wrote:but then I realized that f-K simply makes things so much more fun...

That fact it makes sense with Tines' explanation below doesn't hurt either:

Tines wrote:And, given that the Evas, which are female, have very male-looking body forms, it's not too much of a leap to have their Lilimized form be much the same.

Also, t seems some people aren't getting the whole Fem-Kaworu thing. First off, only a few of us take it seriously (Myself, Reichu, Bob and Tines are the only ones that come to mind. Though there could be others, bwahaha). Everybody else thinks of it as a joke, which is okay too.

Secondly, about Fem-Kaworu herself. She LOOKS like the Kaworu we know (e.g.: Male chest), and SOUNDS like the Kaworu we know (simply refers to herself as a boy), the only thing is that she's smooth where Lilim male or female genitals would be. Anyway, the reason Shinji would call Kaworu a "him" or "he" is because Shinji wasn't sure just what he saw in the bath scene.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:34 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Also, t seems some people aren't getting the whole Fem-Kaworu thing. First off, only a few of us take it seriously (Myself, Reichu, Bob and Tines are the only ones that come to mind. Though there could be others, bwahaha). Everybody else thinks of it as a joke, which is okay too.

Aha! There are people that take this .... weirdness ... seriously!

That's two things that BobBQ has mislead me about on here. Firstly, he said that the Yui fuss was a joke (which it obviously is not), and then he says the female Kaworu thing is a joke, too (which, as Sailor Star Dust has just pointed out, isn't). I think I'm going to be extremely reluctant to ever take anything he says at face value again! These complicated beliefs and assumptions are hard enough to get around without being mislead into thinking they're just jokes or whatnot.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:43 pm

What I was saying is that Fem-Kaworu is a joke to MOST of the people on here.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:45 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:That's two things that BobBQ has mislead me about on here. Firstly, he said that the Yui fuss was a joke (which it obviously is not), and then he says the female Kaworu thing is a joke, too (which, as Sailor Star Dust has just pointed out, isn't). I think I'm going to be extremely reluctant to ever take anything he says at face value again! These complicated beliefs and assumptions are hard enough to get around without being mislead into thinking they're just jokes or whatnot.

Perhaps it's better to say that some take it seriously, but the rest don't, treating it as a joke while at the same time poking friendly fun at the people who do take it seriously.

edit: grammar
Last edited by Ornette on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Alright CitizenGeek...

Visualize Kaworu.

Is he nice and visualized yet?

This person is actually a she, and there is a gigantic theory that tries to prove it so. (god save the fact no one believes it)

Are you taking it seriously yet?

And for crying out loud, this is in the chit-chat section, if that didn't make it painfully obvious enough.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:26 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:This is ridiculous! You expect me to get old in-jokes on this forum when you know I've only been here for about a month.

I can and I do. It took me all of about a week.

CitizenGeek wrote:Aha! There are people that take this .... weirdness ... seriously!

Much as I hate to say it, I think SSD and maybe Reichu herself are alone here.

That's two things that BobBQ has mislead me about on here. Firstly, he said that the Yui fuss was a joke (which it obviously is not), and then he says the female Kaworu thing is a joke, too (which, as Sailor Star Dust has just pointed out, isn't).

Oh, no! CitizenGeek is a poor innocent victim and I've filled his head with lies!

What are you, a Scientologist?

I think I'm going to be extremely reluctant to ever take anything he says at face value again! These complicated beliefs and assumptions are hard enough to get around without being mislead into thinking they're just jokes or whatnot.

I'd say it's too bad that you're undoing all the progress I believed you were making, but I've had enough of this and I don't fucking care anymore. NGE is a complex thing and we've built up a complex community around it. If you can't be bothered to do your homework and try to appreciate how things work here, that's your loss and not mine. Frankly, I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:35 pm

BobBQ wrote:I can and I do. It took me all of about a week.

You've been here for over a year - what on earth are you talking about?

Oh, no! CitizenGeek is a poor innocent victim and I've filled his head with lies!

I never painted myself as a victim. You've just criticised the fact that I haven't worked out how things work here, yet you're the person telling half-truths and impairing me from doing just that. What gives?

I'd say it's too bad that you're undoing all the progress I believed you were making, but I've had enough of this and I don't fucking care anymore. NGE is a complex thing and we've built up a complex community around it. If you can't be bothered to do your homework and try to appreciate how things work here, that's your loss and not mine.

I shouldn't have to do as extensive homework as you think I should. And I shouldn't have to put with people like you, who take great offence to new members for being ... new! Your loss is that if you continue to be such an irritant to new members, then this forum will slowly die, and stuff like "Yui is God!!11" and "Kaworu is woman!" will never be questioned and might even be accepted as normal. You'll get no fresh ideas and just continue to rehash old ones. Is that what you'd like for this forum?

Frankly, I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

"CitizenGeek doesn't agree with me. He's obviously a troll!"

WTF? You're the one that's trolling with your half-truths and misleading posts! Also, note how no one else has called me a troll. If disagreeing with you on a number of occasions is what you use to classify a "troll", then I think you need to re-work that idea just a little bit!

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:51 pm

You're having a fit about a topic in a forum that ISN'T for serious discussion. This topic was NEVER meant to be taken seriously.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Smith wrote:Much as I hate to say it, I think SSD and maybe Reichu herself are alone here.

I was under the impression that Tines was fond of the idea, too.

Anyway, the way you've been going against things that EMF/ANF has built up over many MANY years without being respectful about it and/or giving so much as a reason as why any theories are wrong; only saying "NO, that can't be right! You're all wrong!" ...THAT is being a troll.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:07 pm

Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity, SSD! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!

...of course, this isn't saying I support f-k, which I don't, at all. <_<
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:07 pm

Good news guys! I raided my Grand Daddy's Medicine Cabinet, and guess what?

ImageCHILL PILLS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!Image
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity, SSD! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!

LOL, I gotta sig that!

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:09 pm

*overdose*

Sandoz
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Sandoz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:15 pm

I'm just happy to have Tabby-Chan.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:16 pm

I take four of them pills

also glad to see this isnt taken the way i though it was by most people around here.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:20 pm

That Tabby-chan picture has always disturbed me. I know she's holding up a piece of meat, but it always looks like she's cutting the meat directly from her face, to me.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:39 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:Also, note how no one else has called me a troll. If disagreeing with you on a number of occasions is what you use to classify a "troll", then I think you need to re-work that idea just a little bit!

Have you ever been to BNet? How about spending four years there, with over a year as one of twenty-odd moderators - several of whom eventually left due to stress - trying to maintain control and order of a dozen forums and close to two million registered users? I've seen people come in just to pick a fight, and I've banned them for it. I've also seen people incite flamewars, get banned and then pretend to be innocent bystanders and sucker mods into getting them unbanned. It happened to me once, and let me tell you that since then I've become a lot less tolerant. On top of that, I've seen users appear, contribute for a time and then develop a grudge or some such thing and devote themselves to destroying the system.

So far I've seen nothing that proves you're any different.

Anonymous_Evafan wrote:You're having a fit about a topic in a forum that ISN'T for serious discussion. This topic was NEVER meant to be taken seriously.

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Anyway, the way you've been going against things that EMF/ANF has built up over many MANY years without being respectful about it and/or giving so much as a reason as why any theories are wrong; only saying "NO, that can't be right! You're all wrong!" ...THAT is being a troll.

These two are on to something. Pay attention to them.
Last edited by BobBQ on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm

CitizenGeek:

I do think Bob's being rather harsh, but I do see where he's coming from, as I know what borderline-anarchistic discussion groups are like.

If you want to discuss NGE, you should research everything that's already known about it. The Fan Geeks Commentary's glossary and wiki should help out a lot with that. It'll really help with the whole issue of ignorance. In fact, one should probably refrain from trying to debate aspects of the mythos without having as full an understanding of it as possible.

I don't blame you for anything, but do know that, if you intend to discuss something as complex and multi-faceted as NGE, you really should do a lot of homework.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:33 pm

WHERE

ARE

THE PILLSSSSS?!?!?!

i think kaworu is a dood. otherwise it wuddnt make any cents...idano i was thinking religiously.

Adam and Eve, Kaworu and Rei, Genesis, God created such, so on....if Kaworu was a dudette, it would messup the religion-allusion...i mean, Anno really studies up on his God Class and Jewish Class and Religion Class, and what not. Pretty accurate-looking Hebrew characters on the Tree of Sephiroth in both the AT Field and on Gendo's office ceiling.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”