The Official Fem-Kaworu Thread

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Yeah, yeah, sorry.

And so now I ask; why are we still arguing fem-Kaworu seriously, if a grand total of 2-3 people actually take it seriously? Maybe just for the lu...

o wate
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

shinesman_cobalt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby shinesman_cobalt » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Apathetic Piggy wrote:
shinesman_cobalt wrote:It makes sense. I mean, why else whoudl he have hit on Shinji?

Because the series was winding down and Anno wanted to fuck with the fans a little more before he finished his run. This was before, of course, we got the two versions of episodes 25 and 26.
Well, thjat explination make sense. Having Kaworu (appear) male creats a dramatic tension and uneasy, both in Shinji and in the fans, that simply wouldnt have existed if Kaworu looked female. But seriously, Angels being mysterious creatures, I think it's possible that Kaworu had a female mind. It's already established he has a "female" soul (whatever the fuck that means, the "soul" is a pretty vauge concept in Eva), so why not other Femanine traits, like personality or fancy shoes? XD
"What's wrong with running away from reality if it sucks!?"

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:Yeah, yeah, sorry.

And so now I ask; why are we still arguing fem-Kaworu seriously, if a grand total of 2-3 people actually take it seriously? Maybe just for the lu...

o wate

You know you right
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:20 am

If Kaworu was fem Shinji would've stopped talking the minute he saw that surprise in the baths.

"Kaworu, I want to vent my heart with you. I'm depressed. Asuka hates me and is in a coma. Misato is a mystery to me. I think I'm attracted to Rei even though I know she's a partial clone of my mother....mmm....mother. I get these weird feelings in my pants whenever I'm around Ritsuko even though she smells like hair bleach and cigarettes. And I think Hikari wants to.....with....my.....is that a vagina?"
"Yes Shinji. This is the bearing of my A.T. Field."
"Shinji?"
"GODDAMNIT!!! YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST IN YOU!!!!"

*Shinji runs off to cry. And then masturbate. And then cry some more.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:35 am

Naw it'd go a little bit more like this

"Kaworu, I want to vent my heart with you. I'm depressed. Asuka hates me and is in a coma. Misato is a mystery to me. I think I'm attracted to Rei even though I know she's a partial clone of my mother....mmm....mother. I get these weird feelings in my pants whenever I'm around Ritsuko even though she smells like hair bleach and cigarettes. And I think Hikari wants to.....with....my.....is that a vagina?"
"Shinji?"
"But Shinji look you have one too!" (Shinji looks at his own crotch)
"WAAUUUUGGHH! I'm so confused!"

Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

shinesman_cobalt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby shinesman_cobalt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:31 am

Somehow Defectron situation is a lot hotter. XD
"What's wrong with running away from reality if it sucks!?"

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:16 am

Defectron wrote:Naw it'd go a little bit more like this

"Shinji?"
"But Shinji look you have one too!" (Shinji looks at his own crotch)
"WAAUUUUGGHH! I'm so confused!"

:lol:

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:36 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:I am open-minded but not when it comes to this. Kaworu has what it needs to be a male --even Misato referred to him as a boy-- It's a fact. Why argue with it?

The thing is, it's not 100.100% fact, and so Mr. Tines seems to have latched onto this. It's like the whole Religion thing - some Christians think that "you can't prove He doesn't exist!" (which, I guess in this case is "You can't prove Kaowru doesn't have a vagina!") is a valid counter-argument, when it's really not. That seems to be what's happening here :/
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:04 pm

I think they sat down as said " lets come up with something weird and see how long we can keep it going " :roll:
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:19 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:"You can't prove Kaowru doesn't have a vagina!"

That's because ve never shows ver palms.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:

Sorry, English please? ^_^

I think it's funny that you're just cherry-picking petty things to respond to, when lots of people have made strong points against your argument that deserves answering, I think!
Last edited by CitizenGeek on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:35 pm

CitizenGeek has officially become my new hero! <3 :P

Anyway, if some people want to follow the fem-Kaworu theory when there aren't any points to backup it, ok then. Everyone has his/her opinion afterall!
Last edited by the_seventh_child on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:24 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:I think it's funny that you're just cherry-picking petty things to respond to, when lots of people have made strong points against your argument that deserves answering, I think!

In case it isn't obvious, we're messing with your head. Either laugh or ignore it, but please stop taking it so seriously.

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:29 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:
Mr. Tines wrote:

I think it's funny that you're just cherry-picking petty things to respond to, when lots of people have made strong points against your argument that deserves answering, I think!

Relax Citizen, Tines is just having a little fun with you.

You see, it's a long standing joke around around these parts that Kaworu does in fact have vagina's. And ver on vis palms...

It's even in someone's sig, though I can seem to recall whose at the moment.
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:11 pm

I may not like the fem-Kaworu idea, but...

Hell, he MAY have!
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:25 pm

BobBQ wrote:
CitizenGeek wrote:I think it's funny that you're just cherry-picking petty things to respond to, when lots of people have made strong points against your argument that deserves answering, I think!

In case it isn't obvious, we're messing with your head. Either laugh or ignore it, but please stop taking it so seriously.

It's a joke? Well, isn't it peculiar that most people didn't take it as such? That this forums' warped idea of Evangelion canon, pushed by the powers-that-be on this forum have made it hard to distinguish a joke from something serious? :/

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:39 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:It's a joke?

Yes. The joke is Kaworu is Adam. Adam, like Lilith, has access to the Chamber of Guf. The doors to this chamber appeared as guess what on Lilith's palms in EoE. Get it?

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:40 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:It's a joke? Well, isn't it peculiar that most people didn't take it as such? That this forums' warped idea of Evangelion canon, pushed by the powers-that-be on this forum have made it hard to distinguish a joke from something serious? :/

(Sigh.)

Would you please pull your head out of your backside?

F-K has never been accepted as part of Eva canon - even "this forums' warped idea of Evangelion canon" - and only a few people ever took it at all seriously. Now pretty much nobody does, and if you're going to keep getting so hung up on it than I'll have little choice but to assume that you were born without a sense of humor.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 pm

TriLink12 wrote:
It's even in someone's sig, though I can seem to recall whose at the moment.

Brikhaus you mean?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:38 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
TriLink12 wrote:It's even in someone's sig, though I can seem to recall whose at the moment.[/size]
Brikhaus you mean?

Na, it's not Brik. The one I'm thinking of mentions the vagina palms specifically. I could of sworn it was Hexon.Arq, but all that seems to be their now is "i like apples". Damn, this is going to drive me crazy for the rest of the day.
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”