S² Works "Missing" Songs

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

glitz2hard
Adam

Re: S² Works "Missing" Songs

•      
  •      

Postby glitz2hard » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:59 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:glitz2hard: You're double-posting, so I assume you haven't looked at the Forum Rules yet.

On a previous rule violation, I asked you to review the guidelines, so please don't put it off any longer. It's your responsibility to know and follow the forum etiquette.

> it's hard tho, cut me some slack. i have like 200, 300 songs to compare

Implying others shouldn't point out errors, since if they do they aren't cutting you enough slack? :chinscratch: And this is Eva nerdery, comparing hundreds of things is nothing. Start comparing thousands of things and then we'll talk. :devil:

that's very fair. also, on the forum rules, i click the link at the top of any page, and it just takes me to the home page. where the heck are they?

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:04 am

Link is working fine for me. But if something funky is going on with your browser, Googling "Evageeks rules" would have worked.

https://wiki.evageeks.org/EvaGeeks_Foru ... Guidelines
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

glitz2hard
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby glitz2hard » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:06 am

i'm reading them. yea, i guess that link doesn't work for me. i'll bookmark this page tho!

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”