Where to watch puchi eva?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

TIRAICHBADFTHR
Embryo

Where to watch puchi eva?

•      
  •      

Postby TIRAICHBADFTHR » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:54 pm

I know I know, ok? But I just finished the OG series and I want something cute to cool off to. I can only find the occasional clip on vimeo or dailymotion, is there anywhere the whole series is available?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Where to watch puchi eva?

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:59 pm

PM Sent
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:55 pm

For anyone else looking to watch it - It's hard to come by, but sailing the high seas it can be found, if you catch my drift.
I wouldn't exactly consider it to be worth it tho, it's just a collection of 2-3 minute shorts with varying degree of entertainment value
EDIT: To clarify, there are some two or three episodes that are genuinely funny, the rest is honestly a waste of time (although not a waste of much time, total length is just over an hour probably)
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

TIRAICHBADFTHR
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby TIRAICHBADFTHR » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:03 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:For anyone else looking to watch it - It's hard to come by, but sailing the high seas it can be found, if you catch my drift.
I wouldn't exactly consider it to be worth it tho, it's just a collection of 2-3 minute shorts with varying degree of entertainment value
EDIT: To clarify, there are some two or three episodes that are genuinely funny, the rest is honestly a waste of time (although not a waste of much time, total length is just over an hour probably)

Fair, like I said, I just need something Eva related to cool down to after that out of body mindfuck that is EoTV and EoE.

Virgiso
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Virgiso » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am

EoTV was that bad? That sucks...

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:35 am

View Original PostVirgiso wrote:EoTV was that bad?

Depends who you ask. For some, EoTV's their favorite episodes
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”