Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:29 pm

So Cute  SPOILER: Show
Under The Patch  SPOILER: Show
Hugs Are Better From Behind  SPOILER: Show
I Wonder What's Going On Here  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Chuckman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:53 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

That’s a pair of “we’re going at it later” looks if ever I seen ‘em.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:19 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Um... I'm pretty sure this in reference to Kaworu.

Probably. I just wrote what the picture made me think of.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:22 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

Mari... :misato_service:

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Just gotta post this because its hilarious, though how you view the last frame is completely up to you, I believe this works on the curse of Eva and Mari being around in Yui and Kyoko's time but never ageing and meeting Asuka both as a child and adult around Rebuild.

マリアス | 狐 [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=32991631
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 am

Every Day We Drift Further From God (NSFW)
SPOILER: Show
”It does not matter who me am. Dere is only de pümp und de moosclay. I müst pümp de moosclay. De self reflection und de self discovery only interferes with de pümp.”

“You still need an Eva to fight de Angels? Baka, just pümp your moosclays.”

“Major Misato Katsuragi, tactician, Mother, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all beer cans have. Then an accidental overdose of Yebisu interacts with her unique body chemistry. And now, when Misato Katsuragi grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by alcoholism and pursued by some creepy guy in glasses. An accidental explosion took the life of a Penguin and supposedly Misato Katsuragi as well. The creepy guy thinks the creature was responsible. A murder which Misato Katsuragi can never prove she or the creature didn't commit. So she must let the world go on thinking that she too is dead, until she can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within her.”

“I müsn’t stop de pümp, I müsn’t stop de pümp, I müsn’t stop de pümp.”

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:11 am

Well that's one way to ring in the new year.

Wheres that frickin booze?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:40 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Every Day We Drift Further From God (NSFW)
”It does not matter who me am. Dere is only de pümp und de moosclay. I müst pümp de moosclay. De self reflection und de self discovery only interferes with de pümp.”

“Major Misato Katsuragi, tactician, Mother, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all beer cans have. Then an accidental overdose of Yebisu interacts with her unique body chemistry. And now, when Misato Katsuragi grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by alcoholism and pursued by some creepy guy in glasses. An accidental explosion took the life of a Penguin and supposedly Misato Katsuragi as well. The creepy guy thinks the creature was responsible. A murder which Misato Katsuragi can never prove she or the creature didn't commit. So she must let the world go on thinking that she too is dead, until she can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within her.”

The true face of Evangelion
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:12 am

Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:17 am

2018 already peaked guys, see you in 2019.

NERV's puppy  SPOILER: Show

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:30 am

What are these abominations? :cringe:

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:What are these abominations? :cringe:

Deviantart.

My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:06 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Deviantart.

Sad but true...DA has a huge issue with fetish granted some of it is positive some very negative. :uhh:

Eye of the beholder.  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:24 am

That's a section of a much bigger image:

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

That was always a neat concept. I hope some things illustrated there ACTUALLY appear in the ACTUAL movie.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:11 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:That's a section of a much bigger image:

Rei we're almost back at the ship!

One moment, comrades. I must pose suggestively.
the prophecy is true

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:43 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:That's a section of a much bigger image:

I think a certain old dude is rather pleased with Frame 06.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Sad but true...DA has a huge issue with fetish granted some of it is positive some very negative. :uhh:

Amen to that. I have seen things on DeviantArt--some of them Evangelion-related, mind you--that were not meant for mortal eyes.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:03 am

I noticed that...um... who's the artist?
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Anno and the beach scene  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”