Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:42 pm

View Original PostRay wrote::yuck: :spew:
OH GOD! THE MENTAL PICTURE! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

Ray, picture this instead!
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:17 am

View Original PostRay wrote: :yuck: :spew:

Think this

not this
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:55 am

Shinji X Kaji sounds like an awkward situation for Misato :emogendo:

Anyway, moving on to Best Girls:

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:42 am

I leave you guys alone for one page...
View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Shinji X Kaji [/spoiler]

:facepalm:
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:29 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Think this

not this

Can't we have both?
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:39 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Think this

not this

The first one is what I had in mind, I don't know why "+" was taken as "ship". -o-;
Last edited by Joseki on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Gendo is basically Kaji + Shinji. Imagine the effect he could have on Asuka's hormones.

I'd only go for that pairing if Shinji and Kaji were in the same age range (Be that aged up or aged down) and the same goes for Misato and Shinji as I'm against underage parings in general.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:01 am

Good point, silvermoonlight. I was only thinking of it as a joke, but you're right.
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 am

Yet another child with a distant, mad scientist Father who is the only one capable of using a sentient weapon joins NERV.
For anyone who doesn’t know, the character is Ryuko Matoi from the excellent action/comedy series Kill la Kill.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:09 am

I approve of this. I strongly approve of Kill La Kill/NGE crossovers. Well done.

To justify the post... Adam  SPOILER: Show

Adam Part 2 (a Reichu edit):  SPOILER: Show

While we're at it... some more Imaishi crossover material might not be a bad idea  SPOILER: Show

And Part 2:  SPOILER: Show

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:12 pm

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:Can't we have both?

:facepalm:
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:09 am

Interesting that two of the most popular animes of all time seem to focus on teenagers defending Humanity from giant monsters, only for the focus of the plot to shift into something quite different.
To make things even more related, the live action Attack on Titan movies were directed by Eva writer and storyboarder Shinji Higuchi, with the music done by Eva composer Shiro Sagisu.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:32 pm

A non-Reichu naked Eva? I applaud this.

mys_721tx
Embryo

Postby mys_721tx » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Cybermat47 wrote:
To make things even more related, the live action Attack on Titan movies were directed by Eva writer and storyboarder Shinji Higuchi, with the music done by Eva composer Shiro Sagisu.

That picture has double amount of "stop hitting yourself" going on.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:31 pm

View Original PostRay wrote::yuck: :spew:

Speak for yourself, Kaji x Shinji is where it's at.

:Kaji: :shinjismile:

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:02 am

Silent Night...  SPOILER: Show

Original Version (the above was a slight edit, performed by yours truly)  SPOILER: Show

Which do you prefer? By the way, in the second one, you can just barely make out the little Eva synch clips on baby Jesus, but I preferred "disapproving Shinji disapproving of all this annoying attention getting in the way of his time with Yui-sama" is better.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:18 am

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:
Silent Night...  SPOILER: Show

Original Version (the above was a slight edit, performed by yours truly)  SPOILER: Show

Which do you prefer? By the way, in the second one, you can just barely make out the little Eva synch clips on baby Jesus, but I preferred "disapproving Shinji disapproving of all this annoying attention getting in the way of his time with Yui-sama" is better.

Shouldn't there be Gendo somewhere in there taking Joseph's place? Just for the sake of accuracy?

Also, found these.
Separate Ways  SPOILER: Show
Doing God's Work  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:40 pm

I love me some Kuronami but that last picture of Unit-02 ripping the hand of one of the Eva series is fucking awesome.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:08 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:I love me some Kuronami but that last picture of Unit-02 ripping the hand of one of the Eva series is fucking awesome.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome, should make a nice background for someone.

In a Mother's Embrace  SPOILER: Show
Mother of Instrumentality (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Shattered Hero Between Best Girls  SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:33 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Shattered Hero Between Best Girls  SPOILER: Show

Well. . . this is mildly disappointing.

Return to “Old Stickies”