Soundtrack to Instrumentality

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

SaVaGe
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby SaVaGe » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, since we're already going at it, everyone feel free to come up with a "Komm Susser Tod replacement song" along with or instead of their own personal "Case of ___" soundtrack. Just specify which one your song is being used for.

Personally, I prefer Everything You've Ever Dreamed to Komm Susser Tod. However, I'll admit that the 3I scene wouldn't have been nearly as memorable using the former.
I'm SaVaGe and I am an Evaholic

CaasiBoy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby CaasiBoy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Solar Anus by Skullflower. I'm not kidding.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Re: Themes for ourselves? B/

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:as they are dry and dirty and not wet and sticky, but, seriously, check out these opening lyrics and tell me they don't fit Shinji's mindset perfectly:

Indeed, it's awesome, I'm guessing you can use the "father's ashes" to refer to how some part of Gendo's LCL is probably still traveling with Unit-01.

I just though of another angle though. Rather than trying to echo Shinji, or giving him voice, why don't we instead just give him what he needs? :devil:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Themes for ourselves? B/

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:why don't we instead just give him what he needs?
Did you mean this?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Gaming in secret. B/

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 am

^ One more reference, and I'll swear you're a closet gamer. That or you treasure your gaming experience a little more than you let on.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gaming in secret. B/

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 am

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:^ One more reference
It's an anime reference (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun to be precise).
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Justacrazyguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Just found another song that would be perfect... or rather, the entire Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance soundtrack. It just fits it so well...
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”