Evangelion Pictures Thread [2] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 am

Rei and Shinji pic:
SPOILER: Show
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 am

Kaworu and Shinji chuuuu:

So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby driftking18594 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 pm

View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:This needs to happen in Q for sure...

Wait, what?

StratoSakuya...AF
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby StratoSakuya...AF » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

View Original Postdriftking18594 wrote:Wait, what?

A picnic or a meeting that involves the Children being themselves around each other and enjoying quality time.
SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO, WHEN THE EDITORS CAME IN AND WERE LIKE "YOU NEED TO DO MORE THAN PANELS OF WHITE PILLARS AND BLACKGROUNDS!" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" SO THEY WERE LIKE "WELL HOW ABOUT SOMEBODY DYING?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. I LOVE MY LIFE.

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 pm

This is less of a picture post and more of a "Where's Waldo?" question. Can anyone see any Evangelion characters in this crossover picture? I can see a Gundam, a Butterfree, Worf, those genderfliped Adventure Time characters from the Ice King's fanfic, and a whole mess of other characters, but so far no Evangelion characters.
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:00 pm

View Original PostCody MacArthur Fett wrote:This is less of a picture post and more of a "Where's Waldo?" question. Can anyone see any Evangelion characters in this crossover picture? I can see a Gundam, a Butterfree, Worf, those genderfliped Adventure Time characters from the Ice King's fanfic, and a whole mess of other characters, but so far no Evangelion characters.

I'm surprised this guy managed to cultivate this kind of artistic ability with all the time it would have taken to watch all of these shows....
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:03 am

I don't always contribute to this thread, but when I do it's a lot of Asuka pics.

Last one is my favorite, I think I'll make it my new wallpaper.

Oh, and have some Rei because I'm generous like that.

And finally RxS

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 am

Asuka pic:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby driftking18594 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:44 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:I don't always contribute to this thread, but when I do it's a lot of Asuka pics.

I'm willing to bet that Shinji's head got in the way of her pitch. :lol:

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

It's just a hunch of mine but I think that we'll see many KaworuxShinji pics in the next days. Have this one for now:
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:It's just a hunch of mine but I think that we'll see many KaworuxShinji pics in the next days. Have this one for now:
Because of that new KaworuxShinji romantic movie that's coming out?

Asuka pic:

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Back to work ye dogs! Thar need be more Mari pics before ye can splice the mainbrace!
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:Back to work ye dogs! Thar need be more Mari pics before ye can splice the mainbrace!

Did he survive? And if the answer is yes, is Mari's Arm conveniently censoring a boner?
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

StratoSakuya...AF
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby StratoSakuya...AF » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:It's just a hunch of mine but I think that we'll see many KaworuxShinji pics in the next days. Have this one for now:

Beautiful... looks like a certain angel's promise is getting legit soon.
SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO, WHEN THE EDITORS CAME IN AND WERE LIKE "YOU NEED TO DO MORE THAN PANELS OF WHITE PILLARS AND BLACKGROUNDS!" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" SO THEY WERE LIKE "WELL HOW ABOUT SOMEBODY DYING?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. I LOVE MY LIFE.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:03 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Because of that new KaworuxShinji romantic movie that's coming out?

Exactly, I'm glad to see that the news has reached you!
View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:Beautiful... looks like a certain angel's promise is getting legit soon.

Yeah, I can't wait for it.

I still don't have any new nice KxS pics to post, I guess that it's still a little too early, it's also possible that the trailer wasn't exactly expected by most artists, in this case I think that I could post some Rei pics:

Moe!

Does anyone else prefer Rei like this?

Also, a pair of Rei and Asuka pics:

Pic resized by Google, open the link and download the original one from Picasa.

Lastly, a single ReixShinji one:

EDIT:
I was almost forgetting it, there's a pair of "new" UCCxANAxEvangelion wallpapers, they respectively feature Rei and Asuka:

As you can see they're not really "new" since they use old illustrations.
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:31 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Also, a pair of Rei and Asuka pics:

:hohum: I realize Sadamoto does it, but having two people who hate each other (and not in a good way) get all touchy feely is soooooo tiresome.

I wish we saw more of this with Mari; she's the sort who'd go for that, and I can easily see her coaxing either of the girls into such a position!

Lastly, a single ReixShinji one:

Ooh, this one's nice. Saved!

The first two Rei ones were good too; are those two and this one by the same artist? The styles look similar.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote::hohum: I realize Sadamoto does it, but having two people who hate each other (and not in a good way) get all touchy feely is soooooo tiresome.

It's all fair game, I'm not especially fond of this idea but it can work decently well, just make Asuka less tsun-tsun and more dere-dere like in Bijutsubu's Shoki Settei No Shoujotachi.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:I wish we saw more of this with Mari; she's the sort who'd go for that, and I can easily see her coaxing either of the girls into such a position!

Maybe you'll change your mind after the next movie, she's too much plain right now, obviously you can pair her with everyone else.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:The first two Rei ones were good too; are those two and this one by the same artist? The styles look similar.

Yep, they're from the same artist, actually I've already posted some Kaworu and Shinji pics from the same artist. He/she left me fairly amazed with some huge dumps of pics totalling between 40-100 single illustrations per gallery, it's a little frustrating to save them manually in separate folders, in fact I still have to process them all.

I'll post some Asuka pics of kuzu since you liked those Rei ones:

Crossover with Yoko

Also, an LAS pic, followed by children Asuka and Shinji:

Aaand I'm still waiting for my KxS pics.
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Maybe you'll change your mind after the next movie, she's too much plain right now, obviously you can pair her with everyone else.

Yeah, that's true. But she's all aggressive and hypersexual and shit, so that plays into it as well.

Yep, they're from the same artist, actually I've already posted some Kaworu and Shinji pics from the same artist. He/she left me fairly amazed with some huge dumps of pics totalling between 40-100 single illustrations per gallery, it's a little frustrating to save them manually in separate folders, in fact I still have to process them all.

Ah, nice. Thanks for the link.

I'll post some Asuka pics of kuzu since you liked those Rei ones:

Nice!

Aw, Shinji's adorable!
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Does anyone else prefer Rei like this?
If that was referring to the image above the caption, then the answer is "Yes, Mogudan does."
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:If that was referring to the image above the caption, then the answer is "Yes, Mogudan does."

I prefer Rei as Rei. The cartoonish physique and excessively moe demeanor don't suit her IMO (something I think's true for all the cast, actually). There are entire shows devoted to exactly that, so I don't see the point of turning NGE/NME into something they're not.

Return to “Old Stickies”