Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:28 am

Yeah, I had a non-erotic dream about eva.

That blonde scientist from Raising Shinji Ikari and Rei kept trying to suffocate me so they could send me through instrumentality. they kept trying to put their hands over my mouth and kill me, and they were like, mumbling. I don't know what they were saying, but they were saying something.

hoshit, i'm freaking out.

insight
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby insight » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:43 pm

Man oh man I haven't had a dream I remembered in so long. I don't know why, but I haven't remembered a dream in years, even right when I wake up. They are eluding me. I have never had an Eva dream. On a side note, the most realistic dream I have ever had was:
"I woke up in the night" (in my dream) I thought this was all real mind you, I was in my bed and everything was normal. I was thirsty so I stumbled out of bed and went to get the kitchen. After quenching my thirst with a glass of water, I have this odd feeling like something isn't right. So I go to check on my parents, and they are both laying in blood, knives in their chest, dead, blood covering the bed. I am officially sad/freaking out right now. I check on my brother and sister and the same has happened to them. It was extremely saddening. After suffering for a while in my dream I then wake up EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS IN MY DREAM! AND IM THIRSTY!! I ran in and checked on my parents and all was well.

I seem to have had many realistic dreams with family members dying. In one we pull over on a rainy day for unknown reason and get out of the car. When we cross the road to get back to the car my sister gets hit by another car. In one we are driving and it is a foggy night. My dad drives off of a little cliff like thing into a lake and we all drown. In one we are suddenly driving on railroad tracks suspended hundreds of feet in the air and we almost fall. And many others with my immediate family dying/in danger. I have yet to remember a dream recently so, I'll keep you updated if that takes place.

And for the closing down of this thread because of sexual content. If the kiddies are offended then don't come back. I guarantee they will see worse in their own lives, not to mention this is an Evangelion forum. Evangelion has sexual content, along with curse words heavens forbid. We can say fuck without getting in trouble...i see no reason to close this down.

Sorry if my post is sloppy, I'm tired.[/b]
Evangelion > Donnie Darko > Beef Jerky > Feces > Inuyasha > 4Kids

Matter = Weird

P.S. Fried Chicken is good

Shwiggie
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Shwiggie » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:07 pm

I dream that Anno appears in an online vision and tells everyone that the girls in Eva are like his children and that he'd appreciate it if everyone would just quit treating them like anime sex symbols.

The part about the dream comes in when everyone takes him seriously.

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

Evangelion Dreams

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:00 pm

Ever had a strange or even normal Evangelion dream. Post it here!

THE CREAM CHEESE DREAM!!!!
Anyone that know my mom know she never buys bagels and cream cheese at the same time. Its either one or the other. So in my dream my mom actually buys both at the same time. So I make some and I start to worship it. Rei appears outta no where and says "What are you doing Children X?" and I say "Im worshiping the bagel and creamcheese" the Asuka comes in and says "thats the most stupid thing youve ever done children x" then she shoves me into the refridgerator. An hour later Shinji opens up the refridgerator to get Misaot some beer and doesnt even see me. Then Kaworu *sigh* comes pulls me out of the refidgerator." what were you doing in there?" he asks I reply "well Asuka pushed me in there for worshiping the bagel and creamcheese" then kaworu says "thats why i love you" and smiles I notice that my bagel and creamcheese are gone. I push Kaworu out of the way and notice that Ritsuko and Gendo are eating it and having a romantic date in my living room. then I woke up.
I don't care for Eva-elitists. I don't know everything, and neither do you.

"I'm real tempted to say Kaworu and Evangelionfreak" Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Is that why they call you EvangelionFreak?" DatDude
"I will never understand you, Evangelionfreak. Never ever." Faußtin
"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Well, that still leaves Evangelionfreak straighter to me. Phew." Reichu

System Shocker
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby System Shocker » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:18 am

oh no :!:

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:29 am

System Shocker wrote:oh no :!:

oh no what?

"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:18 am

I have had a dream involving Eva but nothing along the lines of that. I had one about stopping instrumentality but instead of waking up on a beach next to Asuka and her saying how disgusting, I woke up somewhere else and promptly went to the pub...

Asuka has also appeared in my dreams a few times but it wasn't anything major.

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:25 am

Kaworu usually makes a naked appearance in my dreams. then he kills a kitty...

rei on your parade
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby rei on your parade » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:26 am

I've just had some typical (I assume) nightmares about Big Rei. That's about it.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:30 am

well, the only dreams i've had about eva are ones about buying it - ADV subliminal messaging maybe....

"The divine fall silent as the freil plea aloud"

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:15 am

That's pretty much the only animerelated dreams I have too. Of finding great stashed of DVDs or getting my hands on some wonderful release.

ZeroFive1
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ZeroFive1 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 pm

I had one too.

It was basicly what would happen if Shinji switched personalities with toji. Hmmm....

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:38 pm

ZeroFive1 wrote:I had one too.

It was basicly what would happen if Shinji switched personalities with toji. Hmmm....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not with Touji. poor Touji. :cry:

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:55 pm

My brother had a weird dream last night after he was reading the Eva mangas. He said he had some kind of dream where a government agency detained him and was going to fuse his mind with a super-advanced AI unit, and the reason why... Was so that he could help it create an ice cream recepie. Yes, he would help create cheap, delicious ice-cream for the entire world to enjoy, but he would only have 48 hours left as a human being before his conciousness merged with the AI unit forever. And he said the whole thing seemed like it was from Evangelion, only stupid. :lol:

I once had a dream where for some reason Asuka was dancing naked ontop of Eva Unit 02, but I won't go into that... :?

Dimmi
Embryo

my eva dream :)

•      
  •      

Postby Dimmi » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:13 am

hi! I've been reading these forums for a while (stuck at boring unfulfilling job with nothing to do hehe) and I saw this thread and decided to register just so I could tell you all about the freakiest dream I have ever had hehe :shock:

I dreamt that all the roles in NERV had been reversed-Gendo, Ritsuko and Misate were EVA pilots in Shinji, Rei and Asuka's roles (complete with skin tight plug suits, just picture Gendo in one of those for a second...) and Asuka was NERV Kommandent (as she called it) I was a generic NERV control room employee and Asuka in knee-high breeches and a riding crop was striding up and down over the MAGI bellowing stuff in German while an Angel (not too clear on the names, the first one that Shinji 'fought') attacked Tokyo-3! then Gendo in Unit 01 and Ritsuko in Unit 00 got into an argument about their relationship and started to b*tch slap each other while Misato kept on trying to headbutt the Angel in the metaphorical nuts :P

it was a crazy-ass dream and no, I did not take anything before I went to bed that night ;)

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:43 am

Ive had this dream for a while where I go to open my shades then Rei popped outta no where and kills me and takes my money.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:43 pm

*Looks at posts -> O_O*
Its quite new and unusual to me that others firstly dream more often and secondly can remeber them. Sadly, I've had no special Evangelion dreams. But sometimes when I see people who greatly resemble one of the characters, I tend to "add" to what I see. For example once a man on a bus scared the living shit out of me - he exactly looked like Gendo. I shook my head, and only two things calmed me down: he didn't have Gendo's usual clothes (mainly the white gloves were missing) and Fuyutsuki couldn't be seen anywhere. Geez, I recall calming myself that "NGE is just a story, nothing more... relax, that guy is NOT Gendo, and what the heck would he be doing in your God-forsaken country?"
:lol:
You see? I'm dreaming when I'm awake... :wink:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:30 pm

I had a dream that Kaworu was Peter Pan. I was Wendy, Shinji was Micheal and Kensuke was John. gendo was captian hook and Kozou was Smee. Misato was Tiger Lily. And Rei and Touji were the parents of Me Shinji and kensuke. Kinda scarred me cuz i havent seen perter pan in 10 years

narcosis219
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby narcosis219 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:44 am

i had a dream and Asuka was all over me... then other things were all over me when i woke up.... ;)

Satsume
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Satsume » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:08 am

I've had a dream that involved some of the characters from Evangelion, but I don't remember what it was about. I'm pretty sure Shinji was in it.. and maybe Asuka and Rei? There was also a hi-tech underground basement with a ferris wheel in it. I wish I could remember more. I think it was a fun dream. xD

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”