Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

chiefen
Tunniel
Tunniel

^_^ \/,,

•      
  •      

Postby chiefen » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:43 pm

Titus wrote:@ TS. Uh huh... rrriiiiiiight. I'll just sit there and have my horny lil moments with Asuka while you jerk off over Gendo or sumtin stupid... :lol: Like Pokemon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, so there I was. The 19th angel was about to attack (hey it's a dream, so BARE with me k?) Rei was gone, EoE n all that, but everytin was back 2 norm, (refering 2 just me(in sum random cool looking black mean ass eva) Asuka and the dork(sjinji)) - This angel was another water based threat, like in ep8. Anyway, the dork gets wasted early on. So Asuka gets called in. I'm standing in the cage looking up at Unit 2, when the hands of a 14 year old hawt german chick grabs me round my waste. She stands on her toes and whispers into my ear("What u thinkin bout?") I reply:"For me to know and u 2 find out". With a smile on her face and a shrug from my side I swing her round to the front. Bearing in mind that there is a long line of losers behind me drooling at the sight of me having my way with her... HAHAHA

I grab her but and lift her up 2 my level, with her legs wrapped round my hips and my crotch pressed firmly against hers.. :roll: .. gently kissing her on the chin and moving down her neck, slowly, going south till i reach the neck part of the plug suit. She tears that sexy red wrapping off her gorgious body - This is where it gets kinda X-rated, - TS, log off! - - The angel is swimming outside the cage (not off any concern to us at this point!) The losers have taking out cameras, notebooks and tour guids have started making cash off our lil scene...

Anyway back to the action...

I have her pinned against the wall, now without my plugsuit, caressing her body to the point where she just (Out of fear for being shut down ill skip a few paragraphs unless THe moderators give me the go ahead to actualy put this down.... :roll: - Please tell me its o.k. to write this shit! PLEASE!)

So, Asuka is on the wet, slippery floor, spent as hell! Not yet satisfied, I flip open the remote to my eva ( I told you this bitch was banging!) She-the eva-(guess what the name is and i'll pm u the rest of the story! 4 free!) then activates and bursts outa that cage like a mother fucker! Screws that punkassed mofo of an angel up, rapes da bitch and then kills her, goes for a wash and a wax job, then comes back to the cage.

The fight aside, I look down to my sweetheart, lying on the floor with a glint in her eye and a smile no underaged girl should give to any guy at this point in her life, but what the hell... I grab the hawt lil mama and basically screw her into a coma. Letting the lil angel sleep off her exhaustion, I get my clothes back on and go gardening with toji - Don't know y that happened, but I do love watermellons! So yeah. THere you have it.

> If I get pasted this will be the last of these, but if not, Asuka fans, ur in for sum good times....

That is actually quite hawt.

As a /b/-tard would say, "I CAME!!!11" :wink:

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:02 pm

@Titus

Who needs dreams when you got real life :P
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Crazyman42
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Crazyman42 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:41 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU GOT TOLD!

Carl Horn
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Carl Horn » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:01 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:@Titus

Who needs dreams when you got real life :P

You're the guy spending time between Misato's breasts. I thought Titus's dream was impressive. Anyway, it's only in dreams that you'd want to experience EVA. If it was real life, of course, half of us would be dead already.

Oddly enough, in ten years I have never dreamed of Evangelion. All my anime dreams have been about shows from the '60s, '70s, and '80s. Maybe my subconscious has some kind of time barrier installed.

--C.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:13 am

@TS, Ha! said the virgin and jerk off champion!

@Crazyman42 - Thats the first time I get told n dissed for posting on topic!

Oh well, atleast I have a vivid imagination, and the freedom to let my subconsciouse dream up these beatifuly detailed little experiences. You know, If you get stuff like this, try it out in life! - It actually worx sumtimes and you get 2 liv your fantasies.

-Just don't get me wrong, I'm not for statetory rape, infact ill never go for anything younger than 16/17. But theres always the off chanse of meeting the right person at the wrong age, at which point I wouldn't care how old she is.... :wink:

Anyway, I guess I haven't been told yet, so either the mods havn't seen this or they don't mind..... what do u guys think?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:28 am

I live in the real world not in the fantasy world.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:43 am

Lets not justify my life with quotes from the other successful anime known as the animatrix. i.e - "Its ironic that one could be more at peace in a virtual world..."

So let me be in my supervicial world, no?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

coff
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby coff » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:00 am

Wow way to revive an old thread. :lol:

I still haven't had an Eva dream by the way

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:59 am

Titus wrote:Lets not justify my life with quotes from the other successful anime known as the animatrix. i.e - "Its ironic that one could be more at peace in a virtual world..."

So let me be in my supervicial world, no?

Mhhhh.... maybe it's a good choice.... but it's only the easier way.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:23 am

Ok this is actually a dream I had where I was telling someone about a previous dream I had which was an eva dream, I could just tell you guys about that one but it's funnier this way. In the dream I was pretending to walk on the ceiling using my hands, but the truth was I was standing on the hands of an invisble man who was below me. So I pretended to walk over to my freind mike who was sitting on the floor looking a bit confused. I asked him why he was looking confused and he said it was because he found out he was really a girl. So I said "Man mike, you are one ugly girl!" (he's a fat guy with a beard and long messy hair). So I pretended to hand walk on the ceiling some more until I was over at Mitsuwa the Japanese market place. So I went over to some guy and started to talk to him about a weird dream I had, in the dream I told him about how I was over at Robot wars(a show on tech TV where goofy british people smash up each others robots in a battle arena), Shinji was there to compete and GoGo from kill bill was there too. Shinjis problem was that unit 01 was in the shop so he had to scrap together a robot for the competition, he ended up making a robot that looked like a paper mache version of himself that was sitting on a remote controlled car. It went out into the arena and got smashed by a huge crushing press robot GoGo made. Gogo then did a crazy victory dance with her chain weapon. Shinji was all sad because he lost and ran off so that he could go be sad somewhere else. Then I went over to that blond woman who helps host the show and started making out with her. And thats where that ended and also where I finished telling the guy in my dream about the dream I previously had. The guy in my dream told me I was on crack and then walked away, thats where that dream ended. Surprised

The only other eva dreams I can recall having at the moment is a reacurring dream I have about once every two months where I have awkward sex with Misato.

The only other Gainax anime I can recall dreaming about was RE: Cutie honey, and oh boy that was a weird dream, I won't bring that one up here though since this is for eva dreams.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:51 am

Lol, tell us about your Cutie Honey' dream! In another section or in the gainax pages, as you wish! I want to know more about your strange dreams (Am I the only one that don't have dreams?)!

Zuggy
Banned

dreams and evangelion.

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:22 pm

Useless. Deleted.
Last edited by Zuggy on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:28 pm

gee whiz
your dreams sound really enjoyable

That dream I mentioned is pretty standard for my sorts of dreams, I have a lot more bizzare ones then that, the only thing that made this one stand out really was that it involved me talking about a dream inside of a dream. Maybe one of these days I'll have another dream where I start talking about the dream where I told someone about my dream, but that hasnt hapened yet.

Lol, tell us about your Cutie Honey' dream! In another section or in the gainax pages, as you wish! I want to know more about your strange dreams (Am I the only one that don't have dreams?)!

Actually I did post that dream in the genneral discussion area on gainax pages awhile back. It's still there if you want to go see it, for those of you too lazy to go look for it in gainax pages I can post it again here if you want, although I'm not sure if I should since a Re: Cutie honey dream might be a bit off topic for evangelion dreams. Maybe I'll post a link or something. Never had any flcl dreams though which is a little odd since thats one of my most favorite gainax animes.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:39 pm

eva dream free for a long time (i only had one a long time ago, and no, it was not sexual in content)

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:23 am

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:28 pm

Sometimes I can feel , smell and taste things in my dreams. I remember I had this one dream that felt more real then real life, it was super colorful with exploding insecticide cans and I fought some agents from the matrix in it. And there was this other one where I ate a big green sea horse that tasted pretty good. Anyway here's the link to where I had posted the dream about Re: Cutire honey.

http://www.thelandofpleasantliving.com/erik/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=158

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:33 pm

timesplitter: then where do your dreams end? and where lies your reality? (rough copy of the EoE dub)
reality is...rather subjective and kind of lacks distinct borders in certain cases

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:16 am

In some sense what I say ( and what Morphus says in the matrix) is true.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:06 am

So in that case, my superficial dreams and happyness are real to me and that's all that matters!

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:36 pm

Titus wrote:So in that case, my superficial dreams and happyness are real to me and that's all that matters!

Somewhat, but the thing is that you can not stay there forever.

All good things have to come to an end.

Time to face reality

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”