The eva talent show.

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:27 pm

Zugzwang wrote:Kyle: Do you hate rude people dr4g0nslr?

it depends on what kind of "rude" your talking about.A guy i knew tried to go all Shinji/hospital/Asuka in my room but i quikly put a stop to that before any damage was done,that i consider very rude and yes i hate him.I dont know why he tried to so dont ask. My life seems to be tied around that one scene...

Or i just dont know what the hell your talking about.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:01 pm

A guy i knew tried to go all Shinji/hospital/Asuka in my room

Aww crap, I hope you werent the person in bed, I can garantee if that happened to me, they wouldnt be doing anymore of that. I mean they REALLY wouldnt because I sleep with a katana in my bed :twisted:
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Zuggy
Banned

Sorry, but your mentally ill

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:24 pm

Kyle wrote:it depends on what kind of "rude" your talking about.A guy i knew tried to go all Shinji/hospital/Asuka in my room but i quikly put a stop to that before any damage was done,that i consider very rude and yes i hate him.I dont know why he tried to so dont ask. My life seems to be tied around that one scene...

Integrate those matrices! 1, 2, 3 feel the burn...

From whatever combination of senses your either the same physical vessel as that other being or your working as a channel for the same type of astral-parasite as s/he was. Daath is secret knowledge, obscure knowledge, occult knowledge. When someone acts as a channel at all for any type of knowledge, duh, it will be malevolent (because it is an illusion from what is true, it supports the fake BIP reality which PKD talked about) which isn’t always a bad thing anyway because if you want to understand this reality then that’s what you need to communicate with! Most people come into contact with these beings during the REM period of sleep when you naturally astral project (are you sleepwalking through your waking period and wakewalking through your sleep?). The problem is, that when you work out how fucked up this reality is and that it is controlled by the demiurge (as in, why would any God restrict anyone in any sort of way at all? That’s because it’s evil, and works in exactly the same way any dominator culture does here on Spaceship-Earth, as is above so is below) and that you want off it’s extremely difficult considering how corrupted and totally inhuman most humans seem to be. Driven in life by their neurosis that is supplied to them by these beings they wish to drag everyone else down with them, with their self-pity and insanity, and total delusion as to how anything is suppose to work in this reality at all, people who have a vague recollection from previous threads of collective memory/reincarnations (using psychoactive substances is useful for this, but everything is veiled behind dream-logic) and remember how everything was before The Fall occurred (after the fall, you have the demiurge/BIP reality installed into everyone’s collective memory thread to obscure ‘perfection‘, or the ’true’ reality according to Plato, also the lost of the merkabah field natural rotation, as well as LERM) have to, sometimes literally, fight their way out. It’s insane that anyone would try to take over my soul that way and wish to abuse me so some reptilian type being has a shot a Nirvana, which they denied themselves to begin with! The same deal with those ancient capacitors like the Ark of the Convent, that would be useful right around about now. Why should someone sane have to submit to insanity like the majority of ether-parasite/archon ridden society?

Maybe some of that is incorrect but it's damn close to describing how/why your reality is feeding off mine with those sort of posts.

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:42 pm

umm i thought that we were talking about some ass hole trying to vialate me and your talking about....actually i dont know what your talking about because i was up till 5:00AM last night watching anime and my brain cant function enough to read the first paragragh without causing a nosebleed!And what the hell am i saying?this is the eva fucking talent show!so on with the talents!

Gendo would probably see how long he could balence ta 5 foot sub on his infamas interlaced finger pose.

BTW nothing happend.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:30 am

Well I understand some of what Zugzwang is trying to say, but what I don't get is how that relates in any way to the masturbation dude who was in kyles room.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:22 am

Defectron wrote:Well I understand some of what Zugzwang is trying to say, but what I don't get is how that relates in any way to the masturbation dude who was in kyles room.

The same... And Kyle, try to upgrade your spelling and such things... Sometimes I can hardly decipher it... No offense, just advice! :roll: :wink:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:04 pm

Defectron wrote:Well I understand some of what Zugzwang is trying to say, but what I don't get is how that relates in any way to the masturbation dude who was in kyles room.

It is related, but you could condense the part that directly relates to that post like this. Note: Info in brackets added.

From whatever combination of (my) senses your either the same physical vessel as that other being (dr4g0nslr) or your working as a channel for the same type of astral-parasite (or conscioness) as s/he was.

If you imagne that as the trunk of what I said, then afterwards I followed some of the branches leading out from that.

Though you could say a similar thing with Kyle's reply...

Zugzwang wrote:Kyle: Do you hate rude people dr4g0nslr?

Kyle wrote:it depends on what kind of "rude" your talking about.A guy i knew tried to go all Shinji/hospital/Asuka in my room but i quikly put a stop to that before any damage was done,that i consider very rude and yes i hate him.I dont know why he tried to so dont ask. My life seems to be tied around that one scene...

... I come across this in reality a lot, that when I give an open-ended question to someone they try to latch onto my soul, that was nothing more than an expression of all that is wrong with this world and all that being projected onto Kyle, which is totally evil and shouldn't even be able to exist at all, people shouldn't even be able to manifest thoughts like that! Trying to take advantage of you I mean. My guess is that they are propelled by an evil consciousness; an aethrical parasite. When a traumatic thing like that happens, which was propelled by those Archon/demiurge kinds, it's simply a breeding ground for more negative parasites to develop and latch onto that person; and so the cycle of abuse continues, as PKD pointed out. A link.

It's like a trigger command in computing. Once a set of variables reaches a certain point another program starts (or another part of the same program kicks in). It's the same in this situation, but it's not as simple due to freewill/shadow absorption (in Jungian terms). I have to continue to point this out to people in other reality-tunnels otherwise the abuse on my end and others that are connected to this (via the morphogenetic grid) simply gets worse, in terms of non-physical manifestations of their anger. Like repeating voice loop programs in my mind, projected by Them or more 'physical' expressions like the 'mask' which I talked about in the rNA (reality change) thread.

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:34 pm

:shock: WTF? How about we just pretend i never said anything?
That would be nice.And yes i know my spelling suck's sometime's but i cleary said in my last post that i was lacking sleep,so there.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:51 pm

Sweetie this is Zugzwang, I recomend you take a gander at this little gem, http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33191#33191
Scroll down the page and read further into the thread, he doesn't let shit go easy and he just gets weirder as he goes on. At one point he called Mr. Tines a "Merkabah Agent". You haven't seen a thing yet.
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:28 pm

Sweetie this is Zugzwang, I recomend you take a gander at this little gem, http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33191#33191
Scroll down the page and read further into the thread, he doesn't let shit go easy and he just gets weirder as he goes on. At one point he called Mr. Tines a "Merkabah Agent". You haven't seen a thing yet.

I'm sad because in all the other forums I go to I have the reputation as being the craziest maniac around and here Zugzwang is always overshadowing me. Yeah I used to be the king , but not here! I'm going to go sulk like Achilles in his tent now!

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:46 am

Zugzwang is a special breed, every forum has one nutcase like him. Over at the VGR boards we had ColdAthourity until he was banned (he posted pictures of Paris Hilton's vagina all over the place), at ANF there's Fuzzy Chickens, and here there is Zugzwang. Treasure his kind for they are very entertaining.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:58 pm

I don't really know what "nutcase" means, but I think that Zugzwang is more than that. As I see he/she (I don't know your gender, sorry for that :roll: ) knows many, and this makes him/her a wee-bit more comlpex than entertaining. Others would say dangerous, but I think I'd use the word interesting. Those sentences were... how should I put it... tasty... :wink: :D :twisted: ... lookin' forward for such... feasts, in the future... :wink:

reagen
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby reagen » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:29 pm

Um.., Rei doing a mime-act would be good!!
She Smell Like Angels Ought To Smell
The Perfect Woman, The Goddess...
Worth Killing For, Worth Dying For, Worth Going To Hell For....
------------------------------------------------------
I Can Only Love One Woman,
No Matter The Day, No Matter The Era
That Will Not Change...

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:16 pm

You need to stop projecting your own insanity onto me. This reality will only degenerate more otherwise.

This reminds me of how bad the situation has gotten here: http://www.wingmakers.net/forum/ (Dr.Biglove)

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:40 pm

reagen wrote:Um.., Rei doing a mime-act would be good!!
\

THANK YOU! let' give reagan a big round of applaude for not talking about
paris hiltons worn out vagina and other stupid shit and placing us back on topic! again thank you! god bless you and your beautiful avatar!

BTW-im not being sarcastic.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:31 pm

Zugzwang wrote:You need to stop projecting your own insanity onto me. This reality will only degenerate more otherwise.

What is insane? What is sane? Who can define it? Who cannot? Well this is insane... If you want to get rid of insanaty, stop using your mind. Just feel, sense, and so on. You know what I'm speaking about, don't you? :wink:

reagen
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby reagen » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 am

Yeah, It doesn't last long...

And, If you think they're off-topic, I think not!! This is an evangelion forum, and as you can see Faubtin IS starting to talk like an Evangelion Character!! (Is it an influence from this forum, or the anime?)
She Smell Like Angels Ought To Smell
The Perfect Woman, The Goddess...
Worth Killing For, Worth Dying For, Worth Going To Hell For....
------------------------------------------------------
I Can Only Love One Woman,
No Matter The Day, No Matter The Era
That Will Not Change...

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:31 am

All right more talent show stupidity.

Shinji is a punching bag for Asuka while she demonstrates her martial arts profciency.
Keel tries to dance but it comes off as "The Robot" unintentionally.
Kozo, a biology prof, gives an lecture on the Krebs Citric Acid Cycle and the audience dies from bordem.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:10 am

What is insane? What is sane? Who can define it? Who cannot? Well this is insane... If you want to get rid of insanaty, stop using your mind. Just feel, sense, and so on. You know what I'm speaking about, don't you? Wink

Well to be fare, I dont think anything zugzwang believes is any crazier then what mainstream religions believe in. Hell I even think he's right about some things.

Now back to the talent show

I think that Reis special talent will be to make conversations go off topic :o

K2Grey
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby K2Grey » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:17 pm

Gendo: How to summarize statements, or extended commands / dialogues, using the shortest number of words.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”