Who in Eva doesn't have a trauma?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Tsuki No Nagisa
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tsuki No Nagisa » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Well , i by my way, wouldn't say Kaworu didn't have a trauma u.u

But yes, i think pretty much Yui was trauma free How unexpected from Anno ¬_¬
~Maybe i Was Born To Meet You~
~Maybe i Was Born To Kill You~
~Maybe i Was Born To.....You~

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Well , i by my way, wouldn't say Kaworu didn't have a trauma u.u

You mean for the fact that he can only truly choose death since he is destined to be the vessel of Adam?
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Kaworu doesn't really count anymore than Pen-Pen would because he so alien and fundamentally different from us.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

r0ach
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby r0ach » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:16 pm

my top two for this would have to be Pen Pen and Kensuke. He seemed pretty normal, just geeky. His issues, if he had any, never really seemed to surface. Just his "little boy mech' tendencies.

As for Pen Pen, well, he just seemed so content chilling. I mean hanging out at Misato's all day can't be all that bad.
"I knew a girl........... had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero street."~ Mark

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:43 pm

View Original Postr0ach wrote:[Kensuke's] issues, if he had any, never really seemed to surface. Just his "little boy mech' tendencies.

I dunno, I think that Kensuke might have had quite a bit of an inferiority complex, seeing as everyone around him had something to do with NERV. I think the reason that he didn't seem as traumatized is simply because Anno chose not to focus on developing his character too much. I think that that we do get a glimpse into his character, though, in that scene where Shinji runs away from home and sees Kensuke pretending to be a soldier or something.
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”