Eva Duel of the Fates anyone?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

Eva Duel of the Fates anyone?

•      
  •      

Postby rip3mwk » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:38 pm

I have never seen this but would like to. I have a sick obsession with Eva Opus and if anything can compare I would be greatful. So pease, can anyone give me a way to view this given that it was taken off of the AMV site?

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Eva Duel of the Fates anyone?

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:18 pm

rip3mwk wrote:I have never seen this but would like to. I have a sick obsession with Eva Opus and if anything can compare I would be greatful. So pease, can anyone give me a way to view this given that it was taken off of the AMV site?

Try sending the editor that created it an email?
Alex D.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:48 pm

I would very much like to upload it to the server for you, but my connection speed currently won't allow it,

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:16 am

Ask and ye shall receive :wink:

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7856439814311738814&q=evangelion[/url]
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:27 pm

JESUS CHRIST!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:12 pm

bp32 wrote:Ask and ye shall receive :wink:

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7856439814311738814&q=evangelion[/url]

While I don't have the connection speed to watch that, I shudder to think what that re-encode looks like.

The original video was alright, but not worth raving about.

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby rip3mwk » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:18 pm

I've had this one saved for some time now, but I am searching for Eva Duel of the Fates, thanks though...

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:16 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:While I don't have the connection speed to watch that, I shudder to think what that re-encode looks like.

I have the connection, and you should be glad you don't have. >.<
Asuka > Rei

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:02 am

rip3mwk wrote:

I've had this one saved for some time now, but I am searching for Eva Duel of the Fates, thanks though...

Oops, I saw Opus and thought you were looking for it--my fault, guess thats what happens when I read forum posts when I am still half-asleep :)
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Seele_05
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Seele_05 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:25 pm

"'cause i'm easy COME"-INSERT "THAT" Shinji SCENE HERE-
god....that was a little too much
A new adam, and a new eve, all we have to do now, is wait another milenium for fourth impact

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:55 am

I would love to see the AMV, but im working on a battle of heroes EVA vid.....

I love star wars, I love eva....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:10 pm

I don't really think that either Duel of the Fates or Battle of the Heroes could really be mixed with Eva. Well, you might get away with Battle of the Heroes with the whole tragedy thing, but I wouldn't think it'd work overly well. Meh.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:10 pm

If it's eva ill watch it. I may not like it but I'll watch it. though if u video.google search evangelion u get this stupid dbz/eva, very horrible i didn't even finish it lol.
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:34 pm

Space Penis wrote:I don't really think that either Duel of the Fates or Battle of the Heroes could really be mixed with Eva. Well, you might get away with Battle of the Heroes with the whole tragedy thing, but I wouldn't think it'd work overly well. Meh.

It's all about vision. Gimme a couple of weeks if I'm not swamped by my artistic/alcoholic ways and ill proove you wrong kiddo
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:09 am

I don't really think that either Duel of the Fates or Battle of the Heroes could really be mixed with Eva.

Sometimes it's best to not base the song around the footage, but the footage around the song. Use NGE to tell the story of the song... Atleast, that's how my mind works when making AMVs.

Or, in this case, if you have no lyrics, you can try finding a mean point between the two... Using the song to set a mood or a tone. That's the plus about music without lyrics... Is that you're only really bound by the tone of the song. Music with lyrics, and this is STRICTLY my own opinion, bounds you by tone and lyrics.

If anyone finds this AMV, please PLEASE link us.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”