Japanese scripts

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

FallenTabris
Shamshel
Shamshel

Japanese scripts

•      
  •      

Postby FallenTabris » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Anyone know where the Japanese scripts can be found, kanji and all?

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

You are looking for the Evangelion Original script books.

I have them, but I don't know if they are transcripts, or the original scripts. And if they are the original scripts, I don't know how much they differ from how it was presented in the show. I imagine the book has the original scripts.

FallenTabris
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby FallenTabris » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

I think I recall reichu mentioning they're the same except for an extra Seele convo at the end of ep. 24, or something.

I'd buy that if it had furigana.. I'm sure the scripts are available for free on the Japanese web if you know how to search.

gwern
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby gwern » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:You are looking for the Evangelion Original script books.

I have them, but I don't know if they are transcripts, or the original scripts. And if they are the original scripts, I don't know how much they differ from how it was presented in the show. I imagine the book has the original scripts.

I'm fairly sure they are not transcripts but original drafts; see my longer comment in http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=409539#409539

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”