[Fic] Genocide Extended: Finale December 8th!

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: [Fic] Genocide Extended: Finale December 8th!

•      
  •      

Postby Derantor » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 pm

SPOILER: Show
You have her say "That sounds like you would let me walk all over you", Shinji replies "If that would make you happy" with a sad face, and Asuka comes to the conlusion that no, that won't make her happy. IIRC, thats before she makes the choice to honor her promise to try and be happy.

So, did she make a choice here, or did Shinjis influence just make change happen to her? I'd say the latter, you'd say the former. I think thats a fair assesment, do you agree? And I think we can just leave it at that, although I'd be happy to continue this discussion in private.

I'd read your smut as well, if you need feedback. Sorry to hear that you're stuck with the other project. By the way, is there a place where I can find all your works in their latest incarnation? Google gives mixed results, sometimes linking to stuff thats out of date.
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:29 pm

SPOILER: Show
I think it's important to keep in mind that I wrote a LOT of this story with certain things being purposely vague so people can take their own meaning from it so you are free to reach any conclusion.

FFN has the only complete copy of Genocide. Ao3 has the updated smut. Any other source is out of date.

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Derantor » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:27 am

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, neither did I want to enforce my opinion as truth. I just allways have the feeling that I am not expressing myself clearly. English isn't my first language, I don't exactly "get" how to sound polite and come off more combative than I intend to do.

Allright, thanks. Guess I should have looked at your signature in the first place, huh?
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

Return to “Fanfiction”