A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Gendo777
Embryo

A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:22 am

This is a script for a proposed disturbing ending that I wrote for Rebuild of Evangelion. In the script Gendo secretly builds a supercomputer called "Golgotha" that he uses to download control algorithms into the Hive Mind that emerges during the Instrumentality Process in order to control the Hive Mind and become all-powerful.

Below is the script:

As the Instrumentality is taking place, spies for Wille, upload information into its network. Misato reads the information on her monitor in the Wunder's bridge and immediately makes an IP call to Shinji.

"Shinji, I have shocking news! It turns out your father deliberately married Yui Ayanami because she had the DNA that enabled her to assimilate with the Eva and act as the master control for it during its use as the Instrumentality Conduit!" Misato calls out to Shinji through the WIFI system in the Wunder's bridge.

"He also had you as a son through Yui, and Rei as the clone of Yui because he needed extra master controls for the Instrumentality Conduit!" Misato adds.

Misato then explains further: "He also trapped Kyoko, Asuka's mother, in her Eva because he also needed her and Asuka as additional master controls for the Instrumentality Conduit!"

"He also had my mother Naoko killed and made it look like a suicide because she knew too much! That was another reason why he trapped Yui and Kyoko in the Evas, they too found out about Gendo's sinister plot!" Ritsuko adds.

"And... unbeknownst to the rest of the NERV staff, Cmdr. Ikari secretly had the Golgotha supercomputer constructed to control the Instrumentality Process!" Ritsuko concludes the conversation as strong turbulence generated by the Instrumentality Process shakes the Wunder violently.

"Shinji! It's me! Your mother Yui! I've been trapped in this Eva for years and all of what they are saying is true! Your father has been lying to us all!" Yui appears to Shinji and nervously confirms the truth.

"Mother... So his cold and distant behavior was just an act so that we wouldn't suspect what he was planning... Oh for fuck's sake!!!! We've all been deceived! Fuck!!!!" Shinji shouts hysterically upon learning of the shocking revelations.

"Asuka, it's me, Kyoko, your mother, I'm afraid that Misato is right, Gendo is a monster who will destroy us all!" Kyoko appears in front of Asuka and tells her the shocking truth about Gendo's plan.

"Dammit! I thought I was doing something meaningful with my life by piloting the Eva, but we were all just used by Gendo for his sick plan! Fuck! Shit!" Asuka shouts in frustration upon realizing that her whole purpose was a lie and that she was just a tool used by Gendo in his quest for omnipotence.

"Ritsuko, I'm sorry, Gendo had us all fooled!" Naoko appears worriedly before Ritsuko to speak to her one last time, as the Instrumentality Process pulls the mind out of her dead body.

"Mother, we let him charm, manipulate, and use us all, we really are just fools!" Ritsuko and her mother look at each other sadly for the last time.

"Damn! He was supposed to share the power with us! We've all been conned by Gendo's scheme!" Chairman of SEELE Keel Lorenz comments in absolute shock, and, while seated, slams his fist on a table as he bursts into LCL and then turns into a light yellow stream of energy that collects into a large yellow orb.

"No!!!!" Yui shouts in a panicked breakdown as she also bursts into LCL.

"Fuck!!!!" Shinji shouts in terror as he also bursts into LCL, making his struggle to impress his father and prove that he does not run away from his problems pointless.

"Asuka!!!!" Kyoko shouts nervously as she also bursts into LCL.

"Mother!!!!" Asuka yells back as she inevitably bursts into LCL, making all of her struggles to impress her mother pointless.

"We should have known better Ritsuko!!!!" Naoko screams as she also turns into a stream of LCL.

"I know! Goodbye mother! I'm sorry I realized the truth too late! Dammit!!!!" Ritsuko shakes and sweats, with her eyes wide and the ends of her eyebrows near the bridge of her nose pointing upwards with fear as she too bursts into LCL.

Everybody else then bursts into LCL and merges with the orb that comprises the Hive Mind.

Professor Fuyutsuki bugs the conversation between Misato, Naoko, Ritsuko, Yui, Shinji, Kyoko, and Asuka using his smartphone and upon hearing the disturbing news, rushes to find the room containing the Golgotha supercomputer.

"I am going to download these control algorithms from the Golgotha supercomputer into the Hive Mind during the assimilation process." Gendo says to the panicked Professor Fuyutsuki upon seeing him barge into the room.

"Why, why are you doing this!? Our organization is supposed to be for human survival!!!!" Professor Fuyutsuki asks nervously.

"Because... it will place me in control of the emerging Hive Mind... and make me God." Gendo says before he shoots Professor Fuyutsuki in the head, killing him instantly.

After all the streams of light yellow energy, containing particles that comprise the bodies, brains, and thus consciousness of the people of Earth, angels, Adam, Lilith, the White and Black Moons, and all other living things are all absorbed into the orb, it rises into the air, and Gendo, who also bursts into LCL and merges with the orb announces: "I... Am Almighty."

Suddenly glowing versions of all the NERV staff including the Eva pilots are beamed onto the ground by the Hive Orb, all saying the same phrase repeatedly: "We will assimilate... We will assimilate... We will assimilate..."

Then the Nerv staff and Eva pilots are beamed back into the Hive Orb which attracts the Wunder and the Evangelions and pulls them along before flying out of the Earth in multiple directions, seeking new worlds to assimilate as part of Gendo's quest for universal domination.
Last edited by Gendo777 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 24 times in total.

Gendo777
Embryo

Re: A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:23 am

Evangelion is one of the most disturbing anime I have ever seen, but its ending was boring, so I want the ending of Rebuild of Evangelion to be disturbing so that it will be thrilling to watch.

Here is an example of concept art from the Weta Workshop for the proposed live action Evangelion movie series, what do you think?:

Gendo777
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 am

Here is some more concept art from the Weta Workshop:

Gendo777
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:33 am

Here is some more concept art from the Weta Workshop:

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:31 am

I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:41 pm

I split your post into its own thread because it was basically short-form fanfiction and not a speculation post. What does the Weta concept art have to do with anything? That would go in Everything Else.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Gendo777
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:I split your post into its own thread because it was basically short-form fanfiction and not a speculation post. What does the Weta concept art have to do with anything? That would go in Everything Else.

I just thought it would be interesting to share the concept art because it looks cool. I have been wanting an Evangelion live-action movie for a long time now, but the studio that has been producing the movie has stopped because of a lack of funds.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:33 am

Wanting to share is fine, but you should have created a new thread in the Everything Else subforum for it. Try to keep threads on-topic, please.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Gendo777
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo777 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:10 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:Wanting to share is fine, but you should have created a new thread in the Everything Else subforum for it. Try to keep threads on-topic, please.

Sorry.

Return to “Fanfiction”