The Evageeks in: Invasion of Emperor Architect (sign ups go)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

The Evageeks in: Invasion of Emperor Architect (sign ups go)

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Prologue:

Three years had passed since the Knights of Obsidius had defeated The Architect, Teo, and Pixel Galaxy, since this time the site of Evageeks has had many new comers such as Final Messenger while mourning the loss of others such as The HAL E. Burton 9000. The Architect removed the article from his name and replaced it with the more fitting title of Emperor. Within months after his defeat he not only had acquired more core statistics and rebuilt Pixel Galaxy using the star he was imprisoned in, but he had successfully come closer to the completion of the Kaiju Code, specifically he was now at 99.6%. All it would take to finish the code now was a collection of monsters from an obscure series with a few unrelated monsters that have not been adapted earlier. To insure that his victory over Evageeks was absolute he sent Teo to infiltrate the site before Pixel Galaxy was even operational again. Within time Teo had established a name for himself under a currently unknown alias and managed to infiltrate the administration. During this time Emperor Architect would construct four different creatures in his secret laboratory with a fifth unknown entity.

Meanwhile, the folks at Evageeks were disputing as to whether or not to arm themselves with weapons to combat the next time an alien menace would ever threaten them. The staff approved of two evangelions for the site's personal use while the Knights of Obsidius could use one death machine to assist them. Since TDSA was the head of the Knights of Obsidius he naturally chose the mecha he wanted built: In this case the ultra-obscure Gamujado from Baldios. Because TDSA was one of the few anime fans to actually see Baldios no one knew whether Gamujado was supposed to be a galactic god of sorts or a joke bot. To ease the side of the latter, the staff unveiled one of their Eva units which was basically the Rebuild version of Unit 02 with parts from Rebuild unit 00 and 03 welded on like in the 3.0 teaser and called it Unit 07. The people were mostly please, but debacle still reigned in every spectrum of the infrastructure of the site. The other unit, however, was off limits to anyone that was not an administrator and deemed it too powerful for conventional attacks and should only be used as a final resort. Kept in the bottom section known as the Land of Pre-Time, off the record calling it "Before Time", this mammoth entity had to kept near pillars that emitted Anti-Absolute Terror Fields at all times or it would cause the unspeakable Fourth Impact.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Sign me up for sure!!!!! Can my mecha (if we all get mecha that is) be a hi nu gundam (with bonus equipment not to sure what I want the bonus equipment to be though) or a strike freedom (optional equipment metero)
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Stryker hasn't retired. Infact, he's been designing a whole new weapon, as well as a whole new battlesuit. Count me in.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I once again join you in your quest, sir!

Glory for the first man who dies!

The weak shall be made examples of!
Last edited by Tankred on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm back, but I'm now a walrus. No one comments on it.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 pm

After my near death experience, I now spend every waking moment in a medieval suit of armor due to post traumatic stress disorder. I'm currently seeking psychiatric help and have done away with the hobo schtick. Except for the shotgun. Her name is Louise.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Chapter 1: The Curse of The Ghost of The Tomb of The Hand of The Mummy

As the site of Evageeks had no suspicion of the horrid storm to come, the site of Pixel Galaxy had further amassed it's forces and Emperor Architect had plans for a long dead site with a supposed artifact of great power with mystical components. Emperor Architect piloted his personal TIE Phantom with various space traveling invaders assisting him with enough force to conquer a super power leveled country. This planet went by the name of Myukus Masters, according to Emperor Architect it was constructed with the same materials used to construct Pixel Galaxy and was essentially this universe's version that never came to fruition. The age of this site was so great that the planet was a gigantic desert with aged components from years passed.

The Pixel Galaxy forces landed on the planet near a spot that resembled an ancient pyramid of Egyptian origin. The mighty emperor called forth his soldiers to patrol the surrounding area as he went into the temple himself. Within time he descended far into the depths of the temple's tomb until he found the royal chamber where a seemingly ancient sarcophagus of tiny proportions. Upon the evil entity opening the coffin he found a mummy similar to himself except it was wearing a right gauntlet made out of synthetic diamond and titanium. Upon Emperor Architect touching it, the mummy's body was sucked into the gauntlet and it was easier for the creator to steal it where he spoke "So here it is, the Hammer of Apep; with this in hand the Kaiju Code can be used directly from it's raw power even without completion."

Shorty after taking it the ghost of the mummy had appeared before Emperor Architect with a foreboding voice warning "Return the hand or suffer my curse! If this is used then the army of Armor Mothras will awaken!" Naturally the emperor questioned this "Army? Where?" with the ghost replying "The army of the ancient fanboys locked away in the hellish world of Hakaba where the fans of Armor Mothra lay a slumber waiting to to have an excuse to execute the Mass Transcending Fate." The ghost disappeared and this made Emperor Architect worried that he can't use his new weapon without terminating some very powerful demonic ghosts that are in dead-slumber. With this in mind he placed it in the cargo hold beneath his seat and had the fleet leave the place at once.

Shortly after leaving Myukus Masters he received a transmission from Teo claiming that the Knights of Obsidius were slowly knowing about the amount of change that had occurred and knew it would be just a matter of time before he would be uncovered by the site's masses before the invasion could begin. With this in mind Emperor Architect gave the order to send two of his five experiments through a dimensional portal to Evageeks to distract the Knights of Obsidius long enough to complete his most powerful creation. The two experiments were shot through a portal and found themselves in the site's orbit making a slow descent until they crashed within minutes. The pods broke apart shortly after to reveal the two creatures. At that moment it was confirmed that a pair of angels have invaded the planet and with a quick search revealed to be none other than Iblis and Barakijal.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 pm

This was pretty funny. Keep up the great work tdsa
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 am

Chapter 2: Knights of Obsidius, ASSEMBLE!

The two angels split off in two different directions to achieve their goals. The first one, Iblis, was essentially a pleasiosaur with two legs and a white rock-like snail shell; it's goal was to terminate the planet's sustainable water supplies be it food, hydration, sewage, and energy plants. The second one, Barakijal, was basically a black eye inside of an amber orb who took on the planet's security forces. The Knights of Obsidius scrambled to attack Barakijal first starting with Final Messenger using an army of remote controlled strike freedom gundams abd hi nu gundams using their funnels to attack the angel from different directions. Barakijal kept the gundam weapons at bay with it's AT Field, but found itself unable to levitate. At the same time, Stryker was deployed with a new battle suit that resembled an astronaut armed with heavy machine guns on the arms and shoulders. Barakijal used it's cross beams to attack the two knights only for them to dodge the attacks easily long enough for Trajan to snipe the angel with his shotgun, Louise. With a combination of the knight assaults the angel was terminated upon it's AT Field being shredded with Trajan petting his shotgun and saying "Good girl, Louise" in a disturbing voice.

Meanwhile, Tankred had intercepted Iblis with his comet form, successfully managing to hold the angel off as it fired cross beams from it's tail. TehDonutKing arrived shortly into the fight and morphed into a mechanical walrus that fired missiles and laser beams into the angel only to have little effect. Within minutes, Iblis managed to reach into the nearest ocean and emitted a secretion from it's shell that was highly toxic and killed off whatever life came into contact with it including archaebacteria. TDSA gave the approval to launch his machine, Gamujado, toward Iblis and managed to thrust the robot's sword into the angel's back before it could bring up it's AT Field. While stunned, it was quickly finished off by the machine's hip machine guns to terminate it. Within moments the angel fell dead, but not before it left serious damage to the water system.

Later that day the Knights of Obsidius were sent to the chamber of the admins.

The Eva Monkey: Do the six of you realize what you have done?
TDSA: Save the planet?
Reichu: Only after the ocean became tainted with the foreign substance that is killing off the fishing industry.
Ornette: Not to mention you all were interfering with military affairs, you guys are the last call, not the front line.
TDSA: We were just-
ZapX: Zip it, TDSA. You are lucky we allowed you to build Gamu-whatever the hell it is called.
Sachi: The sociological structure of this site hasn't been the same since your group displayed it's powers and took so long to defeat the forces of Pixel Galaxy.
Sailor Stardust: The public is having mixed feelings and we can't afford upheaval.
V: That is why it is the administration's best interest to suspend you for a while.
TDSA: I refuse.
Mr. Tines: Do it or we're calling you the title of "Lyrical Magical" and I know how much you distaste lolicon.
TDSA: FFFFFFFFFFFF- Very well.
Final Messenger: TDSA, you can't be serious.
TDSA: Newbie, let this be a lesson for you: Sometimes you have to know when not to fight and this is one of those times.
TehDonutKing: You disappoint me, TDSA.
TDSA: I'm not exactly proud either. Something is strange though, the council is rarely this paranoid.

Meanwhile, Emperor Architect returns to Pixel Galaxy into the star sized planet's core where he receives a message from Teo and they begin to discuss the next course of action.

Emperor Architect: Teo, you have permission to speak.
Teo: Master, Iblis has successfully poisoned the ocean near the planet capital and Barakijal managed to cause disruption in the military ranks although at best it simply put the knight leader on probation.
Emperor Architect: Great, next we need to taint the food supply. As effective as the mix of Hedorah and Barem substance is it will have extremely little effect in fresh water and can't go far ashore. I will teleport a prototype of Project Vampyr your way, make sure it cripples the capital's food supply even if only for a week. If possible, frame the knights or at least their leader.
Teo: Yes, master.

Upon the transmission being cut, Emperor Architect used his powers of magic and science to rise an incubation tube from beneath the floor titled X-0. The tube was drained to reveal a human-sized creature in it which was quickly teleported to Evageeks. In robed garments, Teo managed to locate the sleeping creature in the middle of one of the planet's cornfields where he would command it to cause heinous terror acts.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Chapter 3: Attack of The Mutananite

It was a quiet quarter until dawn in the fields of corn before the daily harvest would commence. During the wee hours of the early morning the unknown experiment from Pixel Galaxy had ravaged the fields with it's great strength. With Teo assisting by releasing toxic chemicals into the fields, the local food supply had been tainted. As the sun rose the experiment fled into the wheat fields to do the exact same thing with Teo having to leave under his Evageeks guise. The farmers of the corn field were shocked and in a ghastly state of disbelief of what had happened to their fields. Miles away into the wheat field the farmers there took notice of something gone eyrie as they witnessed the monster in their field only for it to kill them using lasers that appeared from different directions before they had a chance to flee and report it.

Hours later, a signal was sent to the headquarters of the Knights of Obsidius on their beepers reporting that there was a disturbance in the agricultural district that they needed to check out. Naturally the knights acquired their gear and went off to see what had been going on. By this point fields pertaining to wheat and various edible plant life had been eviscerated with the corpses of over several dozen farmers scattered around the area.

Tankred: What the hell happened here? Are those TK people back again? TDSA, I told you not to mention them again.
TDSA: What? Hell no.
Stryker: Whoever did this knew what they were doing. How did they even get here?
Trajan: Like it matters, Louise and I will make them scream bloody murder. So very, very bloody murder.
Final Messenger: It doesn't look like it was a one man job, that is for certain.
TehDonutKing: I am not sure what to make of it myse-

At that moment, TehDonutKing had been attacked by a shockwave from behind him that caused him to fly several feet away. The six knights turned around to find themselves face to face with a bulky brown xenomorph. The creature quickly erected a device out of each palm; these devices quickly turned out to be a pair of yellow lightsabers with a fiber cord at each bottom end that would allow connection. The creature then opened it's back to reveal eight organic fin funnels of sorts with each armed with four beam guns. From each shoulder a plasma castor and dart gun was present. Coming directly from the torso was a large buzzsaw that bisected from the upper chest to lower pelvis. A beam cannon could be found in each of the creature's six fingers. lso from the creature's back rose a large energy rifle and a broadsword. Finally, the first attack that the creature had used to attack was a highly radioactive blue beam from it's mouth.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Sgt. Griff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

still accepting?

•      
  •      

Postby Sgt. Griff » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:27 am

count me in if you can man. this sounds awesome
Leave Shinji alone

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 am

That was really good TDSA and I was a little surprised that you made 2 in one day. Anyway let’s show that Xeno who puts the Fun in Funnels (was that as bad as I thought it sounded :p)

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Chapter 4: Battle Against The X-0

Upon firing the radioactive beam from it's maw, the X-0 experiment missed the knights only to cause a dynamite sized explosion right behind them. Starting off the battle, Trajan shotguned the beast with Louise only for the creature to regenerate every shot and literally laugh them off as he charged in with his belly buzzsaw. Tankred and TehDonutKing sstarted to unload to distract him long enough for Trajan to get out of range. The X-0 then used it's fin funnels only for Final Messenger's mini-gundam army, still beat upfrom the angel attacks, to distract said funnels and fired upon them. Stryker quickly started to unload as well only for the monster to use it's plasma castors while using it's corded lightsabers as numchucks, tearing into the knight's armored suit. Just as Stryker was about to be hit by the xenomorph's inner jaws, the left side of the creature's head was hit by a 50mm sniper round from far away. This shot came from sniper-and-knight-in-training Sgt. Griff who was ordered by TDSA to keep track of the group in secret.

After being shot, X-0 then attempted replace his lightsabers with his energy rifle and broadsword only for the sniper to shoot them out of it's hand. 0-X used it's finger beams to attack Sgt. Griff only for him to barely dodge the attacks as the knights continued their assault. As the battle raged on, TDSA called forth Gamujado to overwhelm the beast and within a couple of minuted the knight successfully managed to hold the monster off for the 100 meter robot to arrive. However, X-0 proceeded to beam spamming, funnels included, and fired on Gamujado as the robot used it's hip machine guns to severely damage it. Both fighters were on the brink of defeat when Gamujado threw it's sword through the creature's body, impaling it into the ground.

Normally one would assume that such a creature would have died from such a blow, but X-0 still managed to remain alive if only barely as it attempted to struggle out of it's impalement while whining. TDSA then attempted something different on it as he found a sharpened stick in the ground and stabbed it into it's torso. Within seconds X-0 died off and was reduced to nothing but bones and weapons. The knights were stunned as the now group of seven was trying to figure out what the hell they just fought. After Gamujado pulled it's sword out of the ground it flew off to the base of the Knights of Obsidius to await repairs; shortly during this the knights picked up the remains and drove off to have it examined at the morgue.

Tankred:This thing possessed a pair of yellow lightsabers using rare and very strong crystals to power them. Normally these are reserved for jedi masters.
Stryker: The plasma castors also had dart guns with them, fully upgraded and shows them being authentic yautja technology.
Final Messenger: The fin funnels and finger beams are undoubtedly a mix of technologies from all the non-SD gundam eras.
Trajan: The energy rifle itself is made of other energies while the broadsword is made out of different alloys. These definitely came from various super robot shows from different eras.
TehDonutKing: The buzzsaw, regenerative cells, and atomic ray are attributes from Gigan and Godzilla, respectively, and that is not counting the fact that these bones could also emit a secretion like Iblis did which we now know is a mix of DNA from Hedorah and Dagahra's barems.
Sgt Griff: And finally there is the fact that it also has vampire-like capabilities as shown in it's inabilities to die without a wooden stake. However, how could it come out in daylight?
TDSA: Genetic sunblock, much like Bat Gremlin from Gremlins 2. All of these things point to The Architect.
Sgt. Griff: There is no way that guy could be alive!........ Right?
Tankred: That star that we imprisoned him in has stopped emitting radiation and most likely went nova.
TDSA: We can't say for certain although we will have to-

The council walks in and starts talking to TDSA.

Sailor Star Dust: TDSA, what did we say last time?
TDSA: You mean-
V: Screw the formalities, YOU'RE FIRED!
Ornette: Not to mention we'll have a food shortage for a while and the site will be in turmoil more so than it is now!
Reichu: You will be sent into exile, although we'll reduce the sentence from life to 70 years if you turn over Gamujado deactivated.
TDSA: But The Archite-
ZapX: You have four hours.

Within the course of an hour TDSA handed over Gamujado to the Evageeks council and had to leave the planet in exile as the other knights were filled with uncertainty. Meanwhile, Emperor Architect is contacted by Teo once again in the site's core.

Emperor Architect: Teo, you may speak now.
Teo: Master, TDSA has been exiled and X-0 has managed to cripple the food supply of the capital and it's surrounding areas for a week or two. Sadly, however, X-0 died in combat and they have managed to analyze his components.
Emperor Architect: That was better than I expected, Teo. As for the prototype I am not surprised. Fortunately I can pack in more power into the mass production versions. I will still need more time, however, as the regular army prepares to destroy the site of Hakaba. We will need time to rest as well as expand it a little more just to make sure nothing goes a rye. Give me a few weeks and if possible try to reduce the military budget before I arrive.
Teo: Yes, master.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 pm

In the original novel, Dracula could survive in sunlight, he just didn't like it. In Hellsing, the stronger vampires can also survive being in sunlight.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 am

Hmm, looks like I got kicked off the roster. Must have been because of all that screwing around I did during the offseason. . .
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

Nah, you just didn't respond to this topic so I didn't know whether or not you wanted back in is all.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Chapter 5: The Spearheading of The New War

Since the destruction of the X-0, the Knights of Obsidius remained divided after TDSA was forced into exile. Child of Lilith returned to Evageeks after taking a leave of absence only to find out what had happened. The X-0's existence became top secret and the Gamujado was broken down into scrap metal. Over the past few weeks Emperor Architect had located the site of Hakaba and with minor expansion, now giving him 99.7% of the Kaiju Code, forced his entire army to it's surface and successfully destroyed the fans of Armor Mothra in but a night. However, his forces had taken serious loses as some managed to heavily damage the space fleet and reduced the kaiju army significantly. Although everything was replaceable using the cores of the stats, it would take at least two weeks for complete restoration. Now that the Hammer of Apep was usable, he commanded what was left of his fleet to head toward the sit of Evageeks with two large meteors, much like those used for Iblis and Barakijal before them. There was a third meteor, but it was protected by the fleet and had a cybernetic interior.

Meanwhile, Teo successfully managed to cause corruption with the political agenda with Evageeks as he managed to cause insufficient transportation of food and collapsed the economy to cause a massive in-balance within the economy. Many workers, primarily those with construction, transportation, and food had to have been laid off of their jobs; this in turn caused turmoil, although because it was so recent next to no one took it too seriously. At least not for the time being. Within the course of five weeks after Teo's last order from Emperor Architect, the real spearheading had begun as first noticed by the military in the war room.

ZapX: Sir! Bogey coming in at Sector 8-33TL!
Sachi: Negative, make that two!
The Eva Monkey: What are you guys talking about?
Aiko Heiwa: It's true sir, and they do resemble the same meteors used to transport those last two angels a while back!
Ash_Phoenix: Don't tell me it's another angel attack!
The Eva Monkey: Awe hell. Launch Unit 07!
Dr. Nick: Unit 07 launching a go!
Xard: Any specific weapons to give it, sir?
The Eva Monkey: A shield and positron rifle will do, just move! NOW!

Within the course of a minute Unit 07 was prepped in a catapult and launched into orbit with InstrumentalityOne guiding the dummy plug in it. The hybrid of Units 00, 02, and 03 were lying on a shield armed with a positron rifle and began to fire at the incoming meteors with extreme precision. The meteors were becoming damaged with each shot, but failed to go off course and eventually landed on the outskirts of the Evageeks capital. Unit 07 had no choice but to glide down back the the planet's surface until the crashed near the same area as the targets. The first meteor opened up to reveal a floating vile with orbs orbiting it and the second one had a white monolith with face on the bottom and a sapphire on the top of it's forehead. These angels were none other than the two infamous unused concept angels of Shateiel and Turel. As soon as the meteors had dissolved all of the screens were quickly taken over by Emperor Architect.

Emperor Architect: Greetings, Evageeks. Your master has now returned for utter revenge.
V: Yes master! *takes off mask to reveal himself as Teo*
The Eva Monkey: V!? You mean you wer-
Teo: *pulls out a knife and summons red giant scorpions* Yes and I caused enough internal turmoil to make sure organization was in dis-array and I succeeded!
Emperor Architect: You will now be crushed by the Pixel Galaxy military like you should have a long while ago. Now that I have 99.7% of the Kaiju Code complete I can transfer it's raw information into any weapon I choose and I also have the mighty Hammer of Apep, a mighty gauntlet that will allow me to harvest entire star systems to my will!

The screens all exploded as the angels made their way toward the capital building with Unit 07 following.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:02 pm

This is awesome, count me in if you can.
I lol'd my face off at V's part. :lol:
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Chapter 6: Hammer Time

Unit 07 went after Turiel first because the archives of Evageeks more or less referred to this angel as a giant invulnerable bomb; essentially a mix of Ramiel and Sahaquiel. However, Shateiel emitted massive amounts of electromagnetic energy to stop the evangelion in it's place. This moved failed however as the staff gave it a special armored coating before battle that would allow it to survive such pulses. Quickly aiming it's positron rifle, Unit 07 shot down Shateiel shortly after shooting it's AT Field so many times to the point where it could not continue. With one angel down, InstrumentalityOne proceeded to take down Turiel only for it to activate it's self destruction sequence. The massive explosion surrounded a quarter mile and although the evangelion's damages were repairable, it did open the way for the Land of Pre-Time to be wide open and exposed. Within mere seconds dimensional portals opened from every angle with entire flying freighters and star ships releasing members of their armada for ground forces to attack.

Meanwhile, Teo had most of the site's staff hostage until a ghostly figure of sorts was watching Teo from the realm of the dead and decided to intervene to sort out the mess. The ghost's portal opened from above and started to talk to Teo with everyone noticing.

bobbyfischer's ghost: Attention The Evil One, you have escaped from the dead for too long, it's time to come back to hell.
Teo: Screw you, I got resurrected!
bobbyfischer's ghost: Then it is time to do it the hard way. Since you are not based from a core stat, been infected with 245-Hydroxide, or have a Black Lantern Ring you need to stay dead.
Teo: Make me!

Teo quickly summoned his scorpion's after the enemy only for bobbyfischer's ghost to pull out a mystical chain gun and mow them down like Burt Gummer does to shriekers. Teo then attempted to use his magic until bobbyfischer's ghost used a mugen punch on him all the way to the moon of Evageeks where he exploded. The punisher from hell greeted everyone a farewell as he would watch as to whether or not he might return. At the same time, Pixel Galaxy's forces began to surround the Land of Pre-Time in an attempt to find out what was being kept underneath the site of Evageeks. However, shortly into this dig a massive shockwave was emitted from deep below it, causing most of the invasion forces to crumble to dust with the rest being destroyed to pieces. Emperor Architect teleported to the planet's surface with his gauntlet ready to strike at the mysterious force below.

Emperor Architect summoned ancient energy from the Hammer of Apep which he channeled directly underground only for it to be cancelled out upon hitting something. The inhuman entity smirked and started to emit highly destructive laser beams from the gauntlet's finger tips. These lasers were more designed for eroding the soil until it his a door made of reinforced titanium, has red and black paint, and resembled an old castle door from ancient times much like a Tartarus gate from Age of Mythology. Using the Hammer of Apep's power, Emperor Architect opened the gigantic door to reveal the big secret that the local staff had been hiding for so long: Evangelion Unit 08.

Emperor Architect: Well if it isn't the new face of human instrumentality?
Unit 08: *through echoing telepathy* So you're the dimensional invader?
Emperor Architect: I am and within time the Kaiju Code will be 100% functional, making no giant entity a match for I or my forces.
Unit 08: You limit yourself with just those that appeared in games, the day you complete that code will be distant and you will be stopped before that day comes.
Emperor Architect: Most kaiju can harm me without being terminated by my forces within minutes because of my genius analysis through the years.
Unit 08: You will suffer horribly.
Emperor Architect: Rest assured, once I reach a little further in with the code, my pet project will prevent the remaining unknowns from succeeding.
Unit 08: Oh you poor piece of crap.

Within moments Emperor Architect commanded the Hammer of Apep to grow to large sizes and tried to punch Unit 08 only for the evangelion to use it's anti-AT Field to stop it to a standstill. The two titans of power wrestled back and forth with one another, neither one gaining a real advantage over the other. This continued on for several minutes until Emperor Architect used the last of his might to overpower Unit 08 and managed to destroy it, causing it to explode. Once the dust settled the heinous ruler smirked and chuckled as victory over this site seemed inevitable for him. Suddenly, he was a attacked by multiple beam shots from directly above him. These shots manage to take out over a dozen battleships and many infantry on the way down. Within a minute the surprising assassin revealed itself to be none other than a Green Frame Astray Gundam piloted by a certain someone.

TDSA: Gentlemen, lets get this party started.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Cool a update glad this did not die.

And lol obscure gundam references

Return to “Fanfiction”