YouTube Videos

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

JUSTINBAILEY
Adam

Postby JUSTINBAILEY » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 am

I hate flocka flame, but this was awesome.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI&feature=related[/url]
J U S T I N - B A I L E Y
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Dark doom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:44 pm

How come there's no Eva WTF BOOM! videos?
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Battlelulz: Lawlcompany Ep.1

Me doing stupid things on Video Games.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:03 am

AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

psychosis090
Adam

Postby psychosis090 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 am

Ladies, gentlemen....and weaboos.

I present to you...the Amazing MidLifeJim (AKA GamesGoodMeBad) and his troupe of Braindead Youtube Commentators!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bD3GnmO4a4[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1-uEk7Hq1s[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFxejwOmNE[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bW-Yb7PoBQ[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7_klyhuI8[/url]

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:21 pm

^Man, I love that guy's voice. He can make rude comments about certain ideas (so I don't own a real gaming system) sound hilarious by the way he speaks them.
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm

WTF is this, I don't even...

:scanners_head:
I can't wait for Phelous' review of it to make this movie explode like the head above this line
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm

^:clap: Interesting stuff.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 pm

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS REAL

fantastic! :w00t:

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm

real as a heart attack, and I don't know what that means

I guess this is one of many ideas that Luc Besson said no to producing
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Old news are old. Rubber has been around for ages. It has been widely discussed and reported on film sites (even the big sites/magazines took note of it). The consensus on it is that it is interesting at best, but not really great.

EDIT: Xard, that was even shown at Rakkautta & Anarkiaa when we were there. I was just never interested in it so I never brought it up.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am

The telegraph wrote '"How could it not be brilliant? By, at 85 minutes, being an hour too long.' -- exactly the same feeling I had watching the trailer..
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 am

View Original PostOz wrote:EDIT: Xard, that was even shown at Rakkautta & Anarkiaa when we were there. I was just never interested in it so I never brought it up.

and yet we went to watch Scott Pilgrim :cringe: :cringe: :cringe: :cringe: :cringe:

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 am

^ I just assumed you had gone through the list of films shown there before we got there. Apparently NOT.
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:37 am

View Original PostOz wrote:^ I just assumed you had gone through the list of films shown there before we got there. Apparently NOT.

Welllllllllllllll, I went through like 2/3 of them but then got a bit too bored and figured you'd know more about films screening there than I did anyway -o-;

The fact they had Love Exposure, Rebuild and Summer Wars was already more than enough reason for me to go...

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 am

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 am

View Original PostOz wrote:Anno, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

IT IS BEAUTIFUL

No Anno death scene in trailer though :(

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 pm

AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

That was certainly something else. . .
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Film and Video”