[CYOA]Shinji - Eva Pilot and Harem Anime Stud

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Humm... the ideas aren't exactly coming in thick and fast are they? Just two in 5.5 hours. O.K. let's use the two that have come in so far and I'll add one myself to make it three and we'll have a regular vote.

What do you do with the rest of your day?

1. Call Asuka and Mari who are shopping, and Misato who is at home, and take all three of them on a date. (Great Genius Shinji-Sama's suggestion)

2. Take just Asuka on a date. (Sailor Star Dust's suggestion)

3. Go home to Misato and have that "celebration" you've been putting off. The defeat of the final Angel sounds like a good excuse to celebrate. (thewayneiac's suggestion)
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Can we vote for our own suggestions. :shifty:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

cojax8
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby cojax8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Hmm, I say number one, if somewhere along on the date we make a suggestion about us not spending the night with only "one" person. Mari I’m sure would be game, Misato, probably, I mean she was the one who said we should try and nail all of em, and we did say we wanted our first time with her to be memorable. As for Asuka, I’m sure we could get her to agree, she’s already made out with Mari (more willing then not) and she don’t want to loose to anyone, so we could say something to her along the lines of “this will let you prove you are the best”.

Also, if this worked it could be a nice way to pick who should win Shinji's love. One or all

And once this is all over and if we do get tanged, I’m going to lol so hard if Mari was just using us for sex. Since I got that impression a few times throughout this
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes, but to get into accord with them; they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love. -Sigmund Freud
If someone offered you a pill that would make you permanently happy, you would be well advised to run fast and run far. Emotion is a compass that tells us what to do, and a compass that is perpetually stuck on NORTH is worthless. - Daniel Gilbert

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 pm

cojax's suggestion sounds good to me.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Option 1.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Ialdaboth
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ialdaboth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 am

Option number 1, por favor.

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 am

Numbah one.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 am

ONE!!!!
I won.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 am

Im actually going to vote against my own suggestion and this time go for having sex with Misato. Then if JSDF doesnt attack the next thing or too soon, we can go on a group date with the whole harem.

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 am

Wow! An overwhelming victory for #1. What happened to all the A/S shippers who wouldn't let Shinji kiss Mari before Asuka? Sorry SSD, I would have enjoyed writing Asuka and Shinji's big date.

Hmm... You've spent almost none of the money Nerv has been paying you the last few months, So you call Asuka and Mari to suggest a four way date. They are both delighted with the idea.
"Puppy-kun, I know a great place," enthouses Mari, "Pirate Don Krieg's Steak & Lobster House and Ballroom Dance Hall! We can eat and dance! Asuka, I get to dance with you before Misato does!"
"I told you I don't swing that way!" Asuka laughs. They're good friends now.

You go home and make the suggestion to Misato who agrees immediately. Asuka and Mari come home with new outfits they bought for the occasion. Misato wears the dress she wore to her friend's wedding.

You do feel a slight pang that you don't dare invite Rei. Oh well, she probably wouldn't have come anyway; she's a vegetarian.

After you are well fed it's time to dance!
"Me first, Puppy-kun!"
"You first after me, you mean," smiles Asuka.
Misato settles it all. "I'm going first. I'm the only one who hasn't had any fun with Shinji-kun."
The other two defer.

You soon learn that Misato is a great dancer, and that she isn't shy about dancing really close (not that that's a surprise). She makes sure you know that those are her breasts you're feeling against your chest.
"So Shinji, when are we going to celebrate the Angels' defeat? I'm getting soooo impatient. Aren't you interested anymore?" This last question was not in a serious tone; she knows damn well you're still interested.

Arrrghhh! You realize that you should have celebrated with Misato and then called the girls about the date. Oh well. You probably won't make that mistake again.

"You're right; I've been neglecting you."
"They next time we're alone I'm going to suggest it again. You'd better be prepared to say yes if you know what's good for you."
"O.K."

Soon you have danced with each girl at least three times. This was a great idea. They all seem so happy. Asuka and Mari both dance almost as well as Misato too.

Then you notice something you hadn't noticed before. Toji is there dancing with Hikari, and Kensuke is there dancing with a miscellaneous female classmate. You seem to remember that she was one of the ones who were so impressed that you were a pilot. You and Asuka dance near Toji and Hikari.
"Sensei, are you celebrating too?"
"Good evening Ikari-kun."
"Good evening. Yes, we're all here."

A little later Toji is dancing with Misato. The other girls have gone to the powder room, leaving you with Kensuke.

What do you talk about?

1. Ask him how long he's been dating that girl. (And how far has he gone, if he seems in a gossipy mood.)

2. Ask him how long has Toji been dating the Class Rep. (And has Toji told him how far they've gone.)

3. Kensuke seems to know everything. Ask him what he thinks will happen next.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:49 am

Hmmmmm. I say 3. 1 and 2 are none of our business.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Heh, that's fine that I lost. Also: 3!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby toe mash » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 pm

I've no qualms with #3. :emogendo:

Ialdaboth
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ialdaboth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh, come on. Let's get gossipy. Number 2.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Then have sex with Mistao.
I won.

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 pm

"So Kensuke, what do you think will happen next?"
He thinks for a moment.
"I didn't want to mention this in front of the others, but it's Seele, right?"
"Seele?"
He seems shocked. "Don't you even know that?! Seele is your father's bosses.

"Technically they report to the U.N., but they've effectively been running the World since Second Impact."
He looks around. "In fact, there are rumors that they've been secretly in charge for centuries.

"Anyway, Nerv is under their jurisdiction. So when I heard that we were still on alert, I knew it must because of Seele. No one else is powerful enough to take on Nerv. If your father is going to take on Seele it means big trouble; I hope he knows what he's doing."
He realizes how that must sound and adds, "Not that I'm criticizing your dad, Seele is terrible. They make people disappear. I hope he gives them what they deserve."
The girls come back and he says no more.
Asuka takes your hands, "Come on, we're dancing until closing time!"

It's the next day . You are back at Nerv. You got there just in time; the place is under lockdown. An attack is expected any moment. Misato and all the girls are there, including Rei. You are being briefed by your father and the Vice Commander.

"Shinji, everyone, it's time you knew the truth. Do you know the name of our true enemy?"
"It's Seele, right? They want to run everything."
"Correct, but they already do run everything. That's not the problem. It's what they are going to do. They have become fanatics who hate the human race. They intend to end life as we know it by starting Third Impact."
You can't believe your ears. "The why didn't they just let the Angels win?!"
"Because that would end life outright. Their plan is to strip away all A.T. Fields and cause all souls to become disincarnate."
"No one would have a body?"
"Exactly, but it would go beyond that. All the souls would then be gathered here in the Geofront and be merged into a single being. They believe that is the perfect human state."
"But that's insane!"
"Indeed, that's why we have to stop them."
"But how?"
"By being the ones to guide Third impact in a different direction."
Stunned you exclaim, "We will cause Third Impact?"
"We have no choice. You see, an advanced race we call the First Ancestor Race seeded life across the galaxy. Somehow two incompatible seeds ended up here. We call them Adam and Lilith. Once two came here Third Impact became inevitable. We have both in our possession now, thanks to Kaji, who stole Adam from Seele. He paid with his life."
You see both Asuka's and Misato's eyes light up.
"But even if we were to destroy the Geofront and bury them here, someday someone would dig them up and implement Seele's plan or worse. Only by directing the process ourselves can we save individuality and destroy the seeds so that this can never happen again."
"Would people still lose their bodies?"
"Yes, but the effects would be temporary. When the A.T. Fields are restored, all would have to power to return. Only a handful of the most despairing would refuse."
"But how would we do this?"
"With Rei's cooperation. Her soul is Lilith's.

You look at Rei.
"It's true, Ikari-kun. I finally remembered the last of it when that boy said 'Lilith'. He had Adam's soul."
"Do we really have to do this?"
"Yes, he speaks the truth. As long as there are two seeds here mankind can be destroyed. Just as Adam gave birth to the Angels, Lilith gave birth to the Lilim. I won't see my people destroyed.

Your father continues, "Shinji, I will admit that I have a personal interest in this. I will not reembody. I intend to join your mother in Unit-01. So win or lose, this is goodbye."

What do you do?

1. Start Third Impact ourselves?! This is crazy! Refuse.

2. You've learned to trust your father. Agree. Besides Rei says he's telling the truth.

3. Agree for now, but ask mother before beginning the battle.
I am all there is.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Agree for now, but ask mother before beginning the battle. If we say no, Gendo will just do it his own way without us and we'll have an even harder time trying to salvage anything useful out of the whole thing.

Incoming psychic rock concert in 3...2...

Ialdaboth
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ialdaboth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Option number three. Gendo may have finally started showing a side of himself that's not an evil bastard, but we can't just trust him outright. We need a second opinion. Still, let's try to be nice to him in these final hours. There aren't nearly enough fan works in which the Ikari family reconciles.

Metal Messiah
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Metal Messiah » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Ya know what?
Maybe I'm dumb, but I want to believe Gendo's gonna be a hero. Option two.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:06 pm

As much as I love Gendo being honest and have 100% trust in Rei, I've got to say 3. Besides, maybe Yui will be clear on wheather or not her lonely voyage involves becoming a new SoL or not. :wink:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Role-Playing Related”