[CYOA]Asuka Langley Soryu [COMPLETE]

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

Orphan of Darkness wrote:This CYOA is adorable. SSD you should write more often~ :nyao:

I have some fanfiction I'm forcing myself to work on today, hopefully that counts. ^^;

Expect a CYOA update sometime today.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 pm

3. Asuka really needs to start exploring her other options.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 pm

This is new... i thought that A/R aren't going well on each other... well,first contact counts too much :) So keep up.But don't forget to punish Shinji... Thermal expansion....:shinji_blush: :ting:
Evangelion Genocide:chapter 14?!
CYOA:A Character Insert :D
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

You go, naked, to tease that idiot Shinji, because you're quite positive that it'll be a lot of fun to make him flustered. The penguin follows you, staring up at you. Is it staring at your- No, of course not. That's too creepy. And it's another species.

When you reach the boy's side of the baths, Shinji is looking away from you, staring at the divide between the two sides.

"Hey, Shinji!" you shout.

He immediately ducks into the water. "Soryu!"

"Call me Asuka," you say cheerily, sitting down on the end of the pool. Pen^2 dives into the water and swims over to Shinji.

"Asuka... What are you doing here? This is the boy's side!" He looks exasperated. Well, what little of him you can see above the water does.

"I just wanted to have a little chat. Is that so wrong?"

"Uh... are you decent?"

"Of course," you lie teasingly. Your arms are crossed, covering your breasts, and you're partially submerged, so if he looks, he won't see anything.

He turns. You 'accidentally' move your arm the slightest bit, just to suggest that you're about to flash him. He freezes.

Pen^2 seems to be checking something out in the water in front of him in confusion. Shinji sees this and freaks, collapsing into the water. He spasms so much you're pretty sure you got a glimpse of what Pen^2 saw. Only a glimpse.

"Asuka!" he cries.

"Oh... you're so boring." You flounce off, leaving Shinji alone.

Eventually, your things finally arrive in Tokyo-3. Which brings you to a hard decision. As fun as the last week has been, you really do need to live somewhere a bit less... desolate. Rei's place is just too run down.

You consider your options, and come up with the following possibilities.

1) Move in with Misato. She and Shinji (and that pervert penguin) are nice enough.
2) Find an empty apartment and live by yourself. You are responsible enough.
3) Force Shinji to move into an empty apartment with you. You need a man around to keep the perverts away!
4) Nerv's pilot quarters. Economical, and close to the Eva.
5) Kaj- no, he's still not answering his phone. ;_;
6) Re- wait, no, that's where you're living now, and there's no way you can stay.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

3! 3 I say! ;_;
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Picking 3, because 2 or 4 wouldn't do us much good story-wise (go home and sit by yourself! awesome!) and we've already seen the outcome of 1 more than enough times by now. :P

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 pm

3. If this last update is any sign, then this might be a good angle.

Edit: I'm also interested in seeing how Asuka forces Shinji to move in with her. Poor Shinji. :shinji_boohoo:
Last edited by Holy Diver on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:04 pm

I'll stick with 3.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:51 pm

7) Find a better place and drag Rei along with you. Even if she is a weirdo a pilot shouldn't be given such shabby accommodations.

failing that, 2
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 pm

3 but take Rei with you. Have Shinji be your servant and Rei your secretary.

Could you imagine.
__

Asuka: Shinji WHERE'S THAT PILLOW I ASKED FOR 20 MINUTES AGO!

Shinji: You said you didn't wan't it. Also I'm making dinner!

Asuka: I changed my mind so go get it! Also get me my homework so I can get it over with. Rei!

Rei: Yes Second...

Asuka: What's my schedule for tommorow? Anything different?

Rei: You have lunch scheduled for tommorow with the Horaki girl. Other than that, its overall the same as the day before....

Asuka: Good. Make sure you get next week in order.

Rei: Okay...

Asuka: Wait..lunch...of course. Shinji!!

Shinji: Yes Asuka.

Asuka: Make my lunch when you're done with dinner, then scrub the toilet, its your turn this time.

Shinji: Oka-Hey Wait! It was MY TURN last week! Why do I have to do it again?!?!

Asuka: IT'S ALWAYS YOUR TURN THAT'S WHY!! NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!

Shinji: ......................

Asuka: ^_^
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Option 3. The roleplayers of #egf-rpg will finally get to see their greatest fantasies lived out in CYOA form.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Not even a fan of A/S, and I still say 3. I also say, surrepticiously, Hadaka Apron :thumbsup:
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

The Invincible Shinji
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby The Invincible Shinji » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm

#3 This should be very interesting.
I'm an A/S shipper and Soryu and Shikinami are one in the same.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm also gonna go with 3.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Nodding to yourself, you decide that desperate times call for desperate measures. You soon settle into your apartment, unpacking your belongings.

You're happy it's near the train-station to Nerv and not to far from school, also within walking distance to various stores... It makes things easier for you.

Now for your next chore...

Locking the door to your new apartment (squee, you're excited already!), you head off for Misato's.

You knock on the door to Misato's apartment. "It's Asuka! Anybody home?"

Shinji meekly answers, his eyes widen. "Ah, um...H-hi Asuka."

You smirk, hands on your hips. "Just who I was looking for!"

He blinks "Eh?"

Silently going into Shinji's room, you pack his things, grab him, and go back home.

As Shinji is dragged by the collar out of the kitchen, he begins to fidget. "He--wha...What are you doing?!"

"Oh, shut up! You're living with me from now on!"

"Misato-san!! Help!" His cries go unnoticed as you drag the boy out the door and towards the elevator in the small complex.

"It's a two-bedroom deal, so don't you DARE get the wrong idea! The rest of your stuff will be brought in a day, Nerv will take care of it!"

Giving Shinji a shift kick to the ankle, he soon enough shuts up, reluctantly following you back home.

At home, you help Shinji unpack his things. Since you ordered him to move in to start with, it's the least you can do. Shinji smiles weakly, thanking you.

He's pretty quiet besides that. Probably nervous that you two are living together like this...

Staring at the brown-haired boy momentarily, you wonder what to do about dinner.

1) Order takeout since you can't cook. Though your cooking skills aren't as bad as Misato's...

2) Ask Shinji to cook something for dinner.

3) Invite Rei over and have her make something. Let's hope it's something besides instant food, though it can't be any worse then Misato's concoctions...
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Three! YAY!

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm

1 would be less of a dick move than 2 or 3, so I'll go with that. If you drag Shinji over to live at your place and immediately start demanding he cooks for you, chances are he'll just leave. You can make him start cooking for you soon enough, once things have settled in a bit :P

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:20 pm

3 because even thought your not living with her anymore it's nice to see Rei once in a while. especially if she makes the food

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm

1)

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 pm

1 ...and Misato is going to kill us dead for kidnapping her Shinji-kun.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Role-Playing Related”