[CYOA] Rei Ayanami

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Tell KOZOMAN you will join his heroic quest, but only if he can provide you with gelatinous fruit-flavor-approximating jiggly treats. Furthermore, agree to participate rather than merely observe if he has grape.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Sidekick tiem? But only if he gives you a kitty of your very own. Last time you had one that boy strangled it.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Become Kozoman’s sidekick.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:17 pm

RUN AWAY!
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

Postby trueno_twentyone » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

Rei: Sure, I'll be your sidekick. BTW, do you have jello somewhere here?

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:50 pm

1) Become Kozoman’s sidekick
I won.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Bump.

I miss this. ;_;

Plans for any updates at some point?
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

gee

this needs an update indeed
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Sun Stealer » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am

#1! Rei won't refuse an order from a superior. Does Aoba need someone to play the drums? Order Rei. Does Misato need a nonjudgemental designated driver? Order Rei. Does Kozoman need a sidekick? Dial A for Ayanami.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

“I shall accede to your demands,” you say, “Provided that you are able to supply me with gelatinous fruit-flavor approximating jiggly treats.”

Kozoman blinks. “You mean jello? There’s some in the fridge. Is grape alright?”

Your eyes widen. “Yes. Grape is ideal.”

You open the refrigerator and remove a carton of the artificially sweetened viscous fruit substance. “I require a spoon as well,” you add. Kozoman hands you said utensil and you begin consumption.

Kozoman puffs out his chest and places his hands on his hips. “From this day forward, you are no longer Rei Ayanami!” he says.

“I am Rei Ayanami simply because others call me so,” you reply.

Kozoman continues his speech, ignoring your interruption. “You have become an abstraction, an embodiment of justice! The old Rei Ayanami is dead and buried. You need a new name, one which will strike fear into the hearts of evildoers, for they are a superstitious, cowardly lot.”

You ponder the question. “Second calls me Wonder Girl,” you respond.

“Perfect!” exclaims Kozoman. “All you need now is a disguise that’s viscerally terrifying to malefactors!”

“Perhaps I can find suitable materials in my backpack,” you say. You examine the contents of your backpack and remove your school swimsuit, your towel, and your goggles. You take off your clothes and put on your swimsuit, tying the towel around your neck as a cape and snapping the goggles in place in front of your eyes. To complete your disguise, you slide into Kozoman’s dirty gray slippers, which he has placed in front of the bed.

“This is my disguise; no one shall recognize me,” you say.

Kozoman scratches his chin, wrinkling his surgical mask. “But your last name is etched onto the front,” he says.

“If anyone remarks that I am Rei Ayanami, I shall say ‘No, you must have confused me with someone else, for I have royal blue hair whilst she has light blue hair,’” you reply.

“I suppose it will have to do until a more suitable disguise is found,” says Kozoman, furrowing his brow. He rummages through his closet and extricates a hat adorned with fruit. He places it on your head. “There, that’s better,” he declares, satisfied.

“I am now festive,” you reply.

Kozoman holds out his arm in a dramatic manner. “Wonder Girl, let us venture forth into the world and ravish that fickle mistress, Adventure, holding her down whilst we stain her with the cum of heroism!”

“Yes,” you reply. The two of you exit the room together, stepping on several roaches as you go. In the hallway, you hear the other tenants shouting irately in languages with which you are not familiar. You hear a woman ‘s scream, followed by a resounding blow and the sound of glass breaking. The walls are decaying and covered in mold. You stumble at times, as the blue-tinted goggles are negatively impacting your depth perception. Outside, it is still daylight, though the sun is low on the horizon.

“To the Kozomobile, Wonder Girl!” says Kozoman, taking your hand and leading you into a weed-choked back lot behind the apartment complex. You see an old golf cart with the term “Kozomobile” written on the side in crayon. Kozoman slides into the driver’s seat, which is torn in various places and leaking stuffing. He beckons for you to follow and you comply with his request.

Kozoman takes a key from the dashboard, puts it into the golf cart, and drives said vehicle into the street. You move slowly across the road and several motor vehicles honk at you, their drivers evidently displeased. Perhaps they dislike justice.

On the sidewalk, you see two women with tight black dresses, very high heels, and stockings that resemble fishnets. You wonder idly if there are fish on the sidewalk which can be caught with said stockings.

Kozoman parks the golf cart beside the curb. “Come on, Wonder Girl!” he says. “These are two immoral women! We must purge the city of their unclean presence.” He takes two crow bars from under the seat and hands you one. A grape falls from your fruit hat.

Do you
1)Help Kozoman kill the prostitutes
2)Flee
3)Hit Kozoman with the crowbar
4)Buy a milkshake
Last edited by Lucretius on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Buy a milkshake. We can't have Rei going around killing people, even if they are prostitutes.

It's bad for Nerv's image. :|

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 pm

YES! YESSS! :mwahaha:

3 and 4 are tempting...But I'll go with 4, for shits and giggles. DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE. DRINK IT UP!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Yes excellent to have this going again!

I am in consensus with the previous two posts: Wonder Girl requires... no, Wonder Girl needs a milkshake.
Voluntary Illusion.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 pm

especially if its good ol' chocolate

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Sun Stealer » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 am

#4, it doesn't seem right for HBA to be actively take part in murder. Complicit, yes, but to get right in there, no.

Rei seems to have a serious case of the munchies.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Although you would like to help Kozoman in his noble endeavor and are reluctant to disobey a commanding officer, you believe that it is required by law to eat a milkshake exactly one half hour after consuming jello. Kozoman has already extricated himself from the golf cart and is approaching the two women. Since you do not believe that he will notice your absence, you leave your vehicle behind and walk along the sidewalk in the opposite direction.

Ignoring the screams echoing behind you, you enter a building with golden arches on the front. You have heard that there are milkshakes available for consumption in such places. Everyone in the restaurant seems to be staring at you; perhaps your swimsuit is on inside out? Be that as it may, you promptly order the desired beverage and hand the cashier your Nerv card.

You slowly exit the bulding, sipping your milkshake contentedly.

“It is quite…adequate,” you say, smacking your lips. It is greatly preferable to pills and even injections.

You decide to
1) Return home
2) Spend the night at Ikari-kun’s once more; Second is probably angry at you
3) Wander about the city in search of what is colloquially known as “adventure”
4) Rejoin Kozoman and rid the city of crime

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Four
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm

We can't trust this Kozoman guy, but if we head home he'll know right where to look for us. Go off in search of adventure, Wonder Girl!

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Return to “Role-Playing Related”