Was DeathNote more soul destroying than Eva?

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Squirrel Ninja
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Squirrel Ninja » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

backseatjesus wrote:
Everyone Else wrote: Your a troll.

No I'm not.

I know a sure fire way to solve this so just bare with me.

BSJ, what do you think of this painting:

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

I think it's pretty. Lots better than I could ever do. I'm not really a painting guy though, I don't really know how to judge them.

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Just because that painting was made by Hitler doesn't mean it's evil.

Squirrel Ninja
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Squirrel Ninja » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:06 am

As slash said, this painting is indeed an original Adolph Hitler:
http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/hitlerpaintings.htm

If Jesus likes the Hitler painting then by BrikHaus logic, he can also like near. Proving that he is in fact not a troll.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 am

Squirrel Ninja wrote:If Jesus likes the Hitler painting then by BrikHaus logic, he can also like near. Proving that he is in fact not a troll.

I don't think Jesus would like Hitler, because Jesus was Jewish and Hitler would be trying to kill him. Probably with a large butcher knife, running around in madcap Benny Hill fashion.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

snowballreborn
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby snowballreborn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

Read the manga, it's much more satisfying and doesn't speed through the second arc. Even if you refuse to read the manga at least read the pilot chapter (one shot), chapter 109 (the sequel), and the another note (light novel)

I'm a death note person before an evangelion person and own soooo much memorabilia and etc. I've been a fan even before the manga was licensed in America. Sorry for bragging, but if any of you guys have any death note questions I am more than happy to help answer :)

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am

Friendly reminder- no more Hitler talk in this thread.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Rabid-Sachiel
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rabid-Sachiel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

I think Eva's more soul destroying. The Angels seemed far more Apocalyptic than Light. (Not to mention destructive.)
MAL

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" -Albert Einstein

Return to “Anime and Manga”