Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Not good enough. What we need is an NGE/Kill la Kill crossover fanfic!

Teenage Misato Katsuragi as Ryuko Matoi (she's seeking vengeance for her dad, remember?), Fem-Kaworu as Satsuki Kiryuin (Kekekeke...Akira strikes again!).

Toji would be Sanageyama, Kensuke would be Inumuta, Hikari would be Jakuzure and Asuka would be fem-Gamagori.

Kaji would be their bumbling homeroom teacher in disguise, and Aoba would be Tsumugu. Can't think of the right roles for Hyuga and Maya, though.

Yui Ikari as Ragyo Kiryuin, Shinji as Rei Hoomaru, and Rei Ayanami as Nui Harime would round out the ghoul gang.

Gendo Ikari would be the Bastard King to replace KLK's Dosh King.

How does that sound? *Evil grin*
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:How does that sound? *Evil grin*

pls no.

I still haven't watched the latest episode subbed.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 pm

That sounds great, actually. Perhaps you could mirror the post over in the fanfics thread- I would do it myself, but I lack the time.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Asuka would be Ryuuko and Misato is Satsuki. At least get that right.

oh hey, new NewType illustration

and extended preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU1BCmdBsp0

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT
SHE HAS BOTH THE SCISSORS

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:21 am

Oh fuck.

Now what?
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

CalicoCat
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby CalicoCat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 am

View Original PostFireball wrote:GODFUCKINGDAMNIT
She'll trade them for another kiss from her Onee-sama...
(And while we're at it: how come Nui was so surprised Ryuko is a good kisser? I'm sure she's snogged at least a few people during her delinquent years. It would be way more surprising to find that Satsuki was a good kisser - other than her being good at everything, of course).

Burning question: How come Mako has the sexiest underwear of all the girls? And surely Ryuko's role as the purveyor of imouto moe should have been clear from her shimapan? :lol:
Do not throw souls!

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:38 am

View Original PostCalicoCat wrote:She'll trade them for another kiss from her Onee-sama...
(And while we're at it: how come Nui was so surprised Ryuko is a good kisser? I'm sure she's snogged at least a few people during her delinquent years. It would be way more surprising to find that Satsuki was a good kisser - other than her being good at everything, of course).

Burning question: How come Mako has the sexiest underwear of all the girls? And surely Ryuko's role as the purveyor of imouto moe should have been clear from her shimapan? :lol:

She ain't your average imouto, son. If she was in a moe show, it would have to be called My Little Sister Can't Be This Angry- OH GOD PUT THE HEDGE STRIMMER DOWN.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 am

Actually looking at it again, Ryuuko has both halves! Nui is leaving them behind.

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:50 am

View Original PostFireball wrote:GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHERE MY NUIGGAS AT?

Nah but seriously, looks like Ryuuko has both scissors in this shot, so it's only temporary.

Edit: Fireball beat me to it.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

EVAfacepalm
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby EVAfacepalm » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:05 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Not good enough. What we need is an NGE/Kill la Kill crossover fanfic!
*Snip Fanfic Idea*
How does that sound? *Evil grin*

How about something a bit more focused. Like, say, Gendo and Ragyo remarrying with each other and the subsequent changes they bring to the other's organizations. :devil:
According to Seele, Tang is the ultimate form of life. I guess that means the astronauts are committing genocide all the time then.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:44 am

I'll take the fanfic discussion to the fanfic thread where it belongs. *grin*

So far, 22 looks like it's going to be one hell of a brawl with Nui followed by Ryuko finally taking both scissors back. I hope some good stuff happens. Harime being chopped up by the sisters, for instance...
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 am

>A person's life is a single tapestry.
>Joy, sadness, anger, fun.
>Hope, despair, regret and wishes.
>Various feelings act as weaving warps.
>Friendship, love, meetings and goodbyes.
>Connections with people are the weft.
>One by one, they are weaved together.
>Two tapestries with completely different patterns will suddenly overlap.
>Ryuko and Satsuki, destiny's sisters' tapestries.
>The thing that will put them together is...
>A croquet?
>Next time on Kill la Kill
>"Let the lips passionately talk about you"

So what I figure is that Ryuuko puts on Senketsu, Nui recovers and they talk, she looks intimidated so I'm assuming she backs off, leaves the scissors behind and gets bailed out by teh Rei. In the meantime COVERS suits attack the ship, Ryuuko picks up the scissors but is too weakened to fight, everyone puts on their vacuum bazookas and defends the ship. The sun sets and they spend a meal with croquettes and prepare for the final battle.

oh and Junketsu is put together again. hells yeah

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 am

Called it that Junketsu wouldn't be destroyed by Ryuko ripping it off, so far nothing as been able to destroy a Kamui, even being ripped to pieces by a scissor blade, a weapon specifically designed to cut and destroy Life Fibers, didn't killed Senketsu.

But I wonder if Satsuki will gain a new form with Junketsu?
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 am

Either the Steel Queen really has a will stronger than steel, or they manage to "reprogram" Junketsu to stop trying to eat her if they're going to resurrect it.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:29 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Either the Steel Queen really has a will stronger than steel

Is there still any doubts about that? That girl as a will stronger than all the recent Shonen heroes combined! :tongue:
Last edited by ElMariachi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 am

I'd love to pit Satsuki in Junketsu against Simon in the Lagann, although Bakuzan or the two derivative swords would suffer (Simon drills swords to bits, after all). It'd be pretty hilarious to set them up in a brawl of sheer willpower.

Even after seeing Satsuki cause explosions with her willpower, after Junketsu displayed its monstrous nature so graphically I'd be surprised if she wore it in its present form. Her mom still has control over Junketsu, after all, and it'd be suicide for her to go up against Ragyo and Rei with that.

CalicoCat
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby CalicoCat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:I'd love to pit Satsuki in Junketsu against Simon in the Lagann, although Bakuzan or the two derivative swords would suffer (Simon drills swords to bits, after all). It'd be pretty hilarious to set them up in a brawl of sheer willpower.

Even after seeing Satsuki cause explosions with her willpower, after Junketsu displayed its monstrous nature so graphically I'd be surprised if she wore it in its present form. Her mom still has control over Junketsu, after all, and it'd be suicide for her to go up against Ragyo and Rei with that.

My interpretation of the preview: new Junketsu is going to be a monstrous hybrid of life fibers and Mrs Mankanshoku's croquettes. Totally unstoppable.
Do not throw souls!

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 am

View Original PostCalicoCat wrote:My interpretation of the preview: new Junketsu is going to be a monstrous hybrid of life fibers and Mrs Mankanshoku's croquettes. Totally unstoppable.

Dear god, are you trying to kill us?
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

CalicoCat
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby CalicoCat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 am

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:Dear god, are you trying to kill us?

Croquettes are to life fibers what a dummy plug is to an Eva.

Hang on, that almost sounds feasible... :bigeyes:
SPOILER: Show
Aikuro: Junketsu can't be trusted, so we made a fake Satsuki out of Mrs Mankanshoku's croquettes to wear him
Mako: I saved some of Guts' fur to give it eyebrows just like yours, Satsuki-sama!
Satsuki: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, MANKANSHOKU?
Do not throw souls!

Return to “Studio Trigger”