All Studio Trigger stuff goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:46 am

That was lousy of me to overlook all the meanings of "Shinra Koketsu". Pretty interesting. "God's silk of nobility" sounds perfect for what Ragyo would want, and it ties in with Junketsu as well.
SPOILER: Show

go away

Just as planned. You brought me something I never expected to see - a fine candidate for an avatar! Ho ho ho ho ho!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:

Makodeath, just sayin'. I kid, but DAMN that's a lot of blood. Wonder who it's from?

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 pm

I just saw the fight between Nui and Dr. Matoi - it appears as though the doctor fused with life fibers himself since once of his cuts heals very quickly. I'll assume that there's at least one more surprise concerning this guy in the offing.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:18 pm

I think that was just his lab coat sealing itself shut; the wound may have still been under there.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

I was watching an unsubbed version - neither the lab coat nor the wound seal when Nui uses his scissors against him, and that's when it's evident that those scissors are able to destroy life fibers.

But that does raise a plot hole. The same scissors are driven right through Nui and cause a huge blood loss but zero effect when Ryuko stabs her, so why do they destroy Nui's eye so effortlessly?

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 pm

You really need to read up on the thread. It's been mentioned either the scissor halves have different properties or her eye is okay and she just likes wearing the patch.

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:I was watching an unsubbed version - neither the lab coat nor the wound seal when Nui uses his scissors against him, and that's when it's evident that those scissors are able to destroy life fibers.

Oh, I thought you were talking about when she cuts him with the measuring tape. My bad.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:You really need to read up on the thread. It's been mentioned either the scissor halves have different properties or her eye is okay and she just likes wearing the patch.

Dude, try going all the way back through 44 pages hunting for this random tidbit amidst so many other things and then post about it. Redundancy is normal in this kind of thread. Get used to it.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:11 pm

What do you think I did when I watched Q half a year later?

It's not even that far back. You just have to go to the page when the last episode aired. (actually you even commented on the same page. Yeah, I just don't like seeing my posts being overlooked like that)

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

Tokpile Quohog
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:What do you think I did when I watched Q half a year later?

It's not even that far back. You just have to go to the page when the last episode was aired.

If you do feel annoyed by people asking redundant questions, feel free to ignore them please. There's no reason to respond in this manner unless things got really out of hand.

KLK related:
the 2nd ED is out and in addition to the release of the 2nd OP earlier this week, this has really made the wait for episode 21 more bearable.
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 pm

View Original PostTokpile Quohog wrote:If you do feel annoyed by people asking redundant questions, feel free to ignore them please. There's no reason to respond in this manner unless things got really out of hand.

Precisely what I do. And I know from years of experience that there usually is some level of redundancy on a forum, and even I don't bother about it!

That being said, I wonder how they'll sort out the inconsistencies they've put up, or how Shinra Koketsu will be introduced.

Tokpile Quohog

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:51 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:That being said, I wonder how they'll sort out the inconsistencies they've put up, or how Shinra Koketsu will be introduced.

There was a lot of details in the flashbacks to the past that I didn't pay attention to because at the time I didn't think it was worth the effort. I'd have to rewatch the whole thing to catch any weird inconsistencies other than the couple I read about in this thread.

I'm interested to see how Satsuki is related to the Shinra Koketsu.
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:51 pm

View Original PostTokpile Quohog wrote:If you do feel annoyed by people asking redundant questions, feel free to ignore them please. There's no reason to respond in this manner unless things got really out of hand.

I'm just telling someone to be more attentive. I understand not everyone is going to read up 44 pages but this was an obvious question and Ursus isn't new to the thread (in fact he posted on the same page it was mentioned). And just simply ignoring it would would make some of my posts feel a bit pointless. Please do consider the time and effort I spent putting into the thread otherwhise we might as well all just talk about how Gama's cock size will fit into Mako.

That said, Ursus is my military bro but still enemy by avatar choice alone.

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Okay, okay, point settled.

And as for the avatar, I'll probably be getting Satsuki next before I move back to bear territory, so don't worry.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:33 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:how Gama's cock size will fit into Mako.

Which is a shockingly important point. GF and I had a good laugh over it.

CalicoCat
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby CalicoCat » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:25 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Which is a shockingly important point. GF and I had a good laugh over it.

You know what they say: "Big regalia, small..."

Edit:
Is makon a ship? It appears it is...
Do not throw souls!

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 am

I want a Senketsu hoodie sooooo bad now!

Quadhonk
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Quadhonk » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 am

Looks like there's gonna be another delay for the english subs. Although since there's a delay every other week it my as well be on time.
It's difficult in times like these; ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality.
It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical.
Yet I cling to them because I believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
- Anne Frank (21 July 1944)

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:51 pm

So someone did die.

Rest In Pieces Junketsu

Fireball
First Ancestor