Official Evangelion Live Action Series Thread Cont. 2

Notable old Evangelion threads from the AnimeNation Forums are preserved here.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

Caine [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Caine [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

Am I the only one who thinks Shinji should keep doing these so that we don't have to look for other things to laugh at?

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 19:49 GMT

Samurai Drifter [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Samurai Drifter [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

^No, my first thought upon seeing this thread was "this is a great day for AN."

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 19:50 GMT

FullMetal Haruko [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby FullMetal Haruko [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

Bernard_Monsha wrote:Ahem

Now for bonus points you can tell me why this is not acceptable.
Oh alright fine.... grr.....flaming..... Image

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 08:08 GMT

CrossboneGundam [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby CrossboneGundam [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

I would pay to see M.D. Geist the ballet. Tchaikovsky, eat your heart out!

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 08:39 GMT

PronsAmuro [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PronsAmuro [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

So, if this italian site not only made the model for you, but at the very least is aware of your existance, you wouldn't mind if one of our Italian members emailed them and asked about this?

Edit: I sent them an email in the universal language of Pronsanese. I asume if they can talk to Shinji, they can talk to Prons.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 22:29 GMT

Tenou [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tenou [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

Can I just say: Lord lifting Jesus, Mary mother of God. Me bye, if you're going to give it another go, at least change you're tune.

Anyone know anything about this trailblazermissions.com?

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:03 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shinji_Ikari [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 am

Yes you are correct Tenou.

If we are to go at this it is in a fun environment.
Yes, Go Ahead and email the 3D and CG artists at CCBC.it and they will tell you that they are selling us this model. I am working on the money and may have it in a week hopefully.
Leader Desslock. I have told you that I have a script for the trailer. Yes, I call it a trailer.
It is a clip promoting the movie and I am the director and called it a trailer.

If it is not a trailer than I am not sure what to call it.
A promotional clip mabey? You give me a name you think fits and I will change it.
As for showing you the script I didn't think it was a good idea as a director to be releasing all of that information to the public. I have shown you the rough draft mockup of the "Promotional Clip" and isnt' that enough for now?

I will be working with some more things tonight.
Thank You.
Stay Tuned./

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:19 GMT

PronsAmuro [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PronsAmuro [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 am

Technical preview would be the term me think.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:21 GMT

FullMetal Haruko [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby FullMetal Haruko [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 am

Shinji_Ikari wrote:Yes you are correct Tenou.

If we are to go at this it is in a fun environment.
Yes, Go Ahead and email the 3D and CG artists at CCBC.it and they will tell you that they are selling us this model. I am working on the money and may have it in a week hopefully.
Leader Desslock. I have told you that I have a script for the trailer. Yes, I call it a trailer.

A promotional clip mabey? You give me a name you think fits and I will change it.
As for showing you the script I didn't think it was a good idea as a director to be releasing all of that information to the public. I have shown you the rough draft mockup of the "Promotional Clip" and isnt' that enough for now?

I will be working with some more things tonight.
Thank You.
Stay Tuned./
ahaha Oh desslock, desslock desslock. Please carefully read my posts on the site and any other places before you post. That is NOT the trailer and will not be a clip either. It is there for public veiwing but the Purpose of that clip was to point out a visual of the script I have thrown togather with my head 3D Artist which will help point out the events in which the trailer will take place. I am sorry avout the large version not working, I will get that back on in a little bit.
You just contradicted yourself. Are you really stupid? And i mean this as a serious question, are you? You told us EVA-R was working for you, i emailed them and they said they had nothing to do with you. Then you put on your wensite that ANIMENATION WAS WRITING THE SCRIPt. What the hell is that?

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:22 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Off topic -ignoring.

So here I am I had a discussion with a fan about a week ago. here is the discussion to hold you over for a while.
strobelight_epileptic: Hey.
strobelight_epileptic: You Joshua Pelkala, bro?
strobelight_epileptic: Evangelion movie director?
josh_sg16: hello
josh_sg16: sorry i am back now
josh_sg16: Yes, I am Joshua Pelkala
josh_sg16: Hi, who are you?
strobelight_epileptic: I'm Carl.
strobelight_epileptic: I can't give you a username, but I often surf the EVA live action movie forums. I'm a bit of a lurker, haha. =P
strobelight_epileptic: I can't remember if I registered at one point because I never used it, if ever.
josh_sg16: ok
josh_sg16: So you go around and post in the Eva Live ACtion forums?
josh_sg16: Is that at Trivial Being?
strobelight_epileptic: I don't post. I lurk, remember? :p
strobelight_epileptic: Yeah.
strobelight_epileptic: FofR's site, bro.
josh_sg16: Ok that is cool.
josh_sg16: Well, since your a fan, I will let you see a picture of the evangelion. Its not finished but this is a pic of what it looked like 2 weeks ago. It is getting new textures now.
strobelight_epileptic: Anyway, how's the project going, man?
strobelight_epileptic: Oh, really? Sweet.
josh_sg16: There is a chance you have already seen this picture. It has been provided by ccbc.it/3d (Our Eva Modeler)
josh_sg16: here is the link, sorry for the wait
josh_sg16: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3313/fullimg2yv.jpg
josh_sg16: I love the choice in avatar
josh_sg16: Chuck Noris fan?
strobelight_epileptic: Chuck Norris made me do it.
josh_sg16: Ha.
strobelight_epileptic: 'cause I phear the roundhouse kick, bro.
strobelight_epileptic: I mean, he could be all the way in Alaska.
strobelight_epileptic: And it'd still be enough to incapacitate ten men.
strobelight_epileptic: =P
strobelight_epileptic: That, is one sweet-lookin' EVA.
strobelight_epileptic: You sure you didn't cop that from Weta Workshop? That thing is sweeet.
josh_sg16: hahaWeta Workshop hasnt even started on a model yet.
strobelight_epileptic: I know.
strobelight_epileptic: =P
josh_sg16: No this is made from Weta Image
strobelight_epileptic: So anyway, when do you plan to start filming?
strobelight_epileptic: as in the actual movie, bro.
josh_sg16: well we have to get our camera's in and then we can start shooting some quick scenes and do a few "behind the scenes' Shots for fans and post them on the site but this shouldnt be too much longer.
josh_sg16: Our budget is going to skyrocket next week. now that I am working.
strobelight_epileptic: How old are you, man?
josh_sg16: I am 17.
josh_sg16: Most of the crew are teenagers.
strobelight_epileptic: so you'll get a teenager to play Gendo and Fuyutsuki? :o
josh_sg16: no apsolutely not
josh_sg16: Gendou and Fuyutsuki are a must-Relate Character, they HAVE to look exactly as they do on the show. The basis of Gendous character is a strict mean man/ father
josh_sg16: I can show you a picture of Gendous Actor if you want but Gendous Actor is working on finding a way to make the trip up here for the shoot.
josh_sg16: he is around 35 yrs old and he is almost perfect for the part.
strobelight_epileptic: You're still going to name a Caucasian man Gendou?
josh_sg16: yes
strobelight_epileptic: Because I was wondering, with such cultural differences, how is that going to make sense?
strobelight_epileptic: I'm an Asian guy, man. We're selfish with our names here. Image)
strobelight_epileptic: We like to steal western names but when it comes to ours, sorry, Akane's a Japanese name and it'll stay that way, haha.
strobelight_epileptic: Anyway, go on. Just playin', man.
josh_sg16: There is where we fell into problems. In the movie the characters are from the UN and Gendou is a world traveling person. Yes, there parents may be looking american but the culture will still resemble Japan although Tokyo 3 will be american.
strobelight_epileptic: I was wondering why you didn't consider making an adaptation for American actors, because it seems that some may find difficulty relating to Japanese actors played by Americans.
josh_sg16: Throughout the Movie you will definatly see Japanese running around but mostly as a mix. I am trying to make sure that no one looks TOO american or TOO Japanese because the more plain anime they look the better
strobelight_epileptic: Furthermore, regardless of culture, the different aspects of each character can still be explored, like Shinji's introvertedness or Aska's hostility.
josh_sg16: An addaption?
strobelight_epileptic: *Asuka
strobelight_epileptic: Like, tell the story in a way that would make cultural sense in terms of its audience and personnel. I was just wondering why you went for pretty much a straight translation from the animated media to live-action.
strobelight_epileptic: I ask out of curiosity, bro.
strobelight_epileptic: That's what I meant by adaptation.
josh_sg16: Yep, GAINAX in Neon Genesis Evangelion completly changed the origanal story of evangelion for the american version of the anime. They have added American talking and actions into it. I want to keep the Origanal Japanese Version but use the Funny interaction and talking with the origanal expression and depth of the Japanese version.
strobelight_epileptic: How'd they change the story?
strobelight_epileptic: I presume more than just "little details".
josh_sg16: They added some different scenes and speech was expressed in a different manner, while in the Japanese version speech was more serious and emotional. The difference is that the American version of speech and communication between the characters was more on an entertainment (Funny) Basis.
strobelight_epileptic: dubbing does have its problems.
strobelight_epileptic: Anyway, let's move from that.
strobelight_epileptic: Who's playing Shinji Ikari?
josh_sg16: Some of the scenes included this - Japanese next to end of series (Shinji and karou were talking in there beds.) In the american version (Shinji and Karou talked in there beds and then Shinji wason top of karou.)
strobelight_epileptic: So you want a homoerotic scene?
strobelight_epileptic: :p
josh_sg16: ok We were looking for some peope in the school and found 5 people. The most look alike couldnt stop laughing and was very immature, the second had some kind of problem and couldnt show up for 3 days and then we didnt hear from him.
strobelight_epileptic: So there's no actor for Shinji yet?
josh_sg16: The third was Interviewd and then tested on a couple of voice checks. Josh Barnard commented on his accent. The accent could be tweeked but his movements could not. He was never able to do it.
josh_sg16: The fourth was almost perfect.
strobelight_epileptic: You're not going to make the guy sound like Spike Spencer, are you?
strobelight_epileptic: Some seem kinda partial to that guy's voice.
josh_sg16: He looked half decent, spoke lines alright and was always availible but he looked at the script and he doesnt like showing emotions on screen, tha is a big part of it. Well we sat down with our crew and had a discussion.
josh_sg16: Jason comments and says "Dude we need to pick someone for sizes so hurry it up", Anythony regarded the same way but he looked at me and said "What do we do now?"
josh_sg16: I looked up one source Talent to make a meeting in Detroit but I was never able to make it and they had to individually email me. We found Misato trying out for Rei!
josh_sg16: Misato is way under our recommended age limit but she looks a lot like Misato.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:32 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

josh_sg16: We found one three guys trying out for Ikari. they were all black. We had to pass.
josh_sg16: it.
josh_sg16: Barnard segusted this guy.
strobelight_epileptic: Hm.
strobelight_epileptic: You could cast someone like Toji to be black, or Hyuga.
strobelight_epileptic: But me personally, I'd prefer an Asian Rei.
josh_sg16: nah toji has to be white because his character is. We have a guy for toji already but not for hyuga
strobelight_epileptic: The fanboys will squirm in their pants.
josh_sg16: Shinji Ikari - http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6...shcolor8lx.jpg
strobelight_epileptic: I like the way you photoshopped the bedsheets.
josh_sg16: Thanks.
strobelight_epileptic: And superimposed the Vash suit and glasses.
josh_sg16: yep'
josh_sg16: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8127/dcfc00208lj.jpg
strobelight_epileptic: That wouldn't be you would it?
strobelight_epileptic: just wondering.
josh_sg16: Exactly
strobelight_epileptic: So you'll be plaing Shinji, I see.
josh_sg16: You are now on the list of people that ask "Why?".
strobelight_epileptic: Enlighten me, bro.
josh_sg16: We are going to shoot the Trailer which will be featuring 2 scenes from the movie and One of them is this telephone booth
josh_sg16: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1976/image012ed.jpg\
josh_sg16: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1976/image012ed.jpg
josh_sg16: Once that is shot then the background can be fully shaded and lighting generated for use but after that we will know if it will work or not.
josh_sg16: FreePlayMusic.com has given us there music to use on the trailer but once it hits movie then we have to bump up the licecsing pay. That will go up becaue of the distributed diskets.
strobelight_epileptic: So why are you playing Shinji again?
josh_sg16: We haven't found anyone else yet.
strobelight_epileptic: Okay, so you'll play him for the pilot trailer? alright then.
strobelight_epileptic: Speaking of music, who do you plan to score the movie?
strobelight_epileptic: And what kind of soundtrack will you use?
josh_sg16: Yes. Once the Pilot trialer is released then it will be reviewed and we will have suport. If our fans like it then we will move on to the movie with it but if not we will reshoot 7 more scenes with different actors to get the feel going.
josh_sg16: The sound track took some discussing. It must be instrumental.
josh_sg16: The origanal Evangelin songs fit perfectly but they have to be remade into new music. The Cruel Angel Thesis" I am thinking" should be Rock.
strobelight_epileptic: Ahh, like what kind of rock?
strobelight_epileptic: Being a rock musician I'm curious about the soundtrack.
strobelight_epileptic: Especially for a movie such as Evangelion.
josh_sg16: Rock as in heavier drums and a lot or guitar. One Base in the backround and a touch up synthesizer.
strobelight_epileptic: Ahh.
strobelight_epileptic: Hm, I think I have a song that might fit that.
strobelight_epileptic: It's instrumental though.
strobelight_epileptic: Wanna hear?
strobelight_epileptic: This is blatant self-advertising, but hell!=P
josh_sg16: Sure why not.
strobelight_epileptic: I recorded the guitars with a shitty multi-fx box, so it sounds kinda thin. Everything is direct though, all bass/guitar is done by me. The synths and drums were programmed.
strobelight_epileptic: How fast is your connection?
josh_sg16: fast? I have High Speed cable
strobelight_epileptic: Ahh. DSL here, buddy.
josh_sg16: ok cool
strobelight_epileptic: So this should go pretty fast. Image
josh_sg16: Image
josh_sg16: I have to work at 7:00 am and its 11:21 pm right now so I can't stay too much longer.
strobelight_epileptic: I'm working on a second song, inspired by Evangelion, but my guitar's tuning system got ****ed up.
josh_sg16: I can tlak for another 10-20 minutes but then I gotta get in bbed.
strobelight_epileptic: I tune down for these heavy songs.
strobelight_epileptic: Okay.
josh_sg16: So you made these yourself?
strobelight_epileptic: Yeah, man.
josh_sg16: Thats exellent.
strobelight_epileptic: I have recordings with a full band, but I don't think they'll be fitting for any movie project.
josh_sg16: can't wait to hear them.
strobelight_epileptic: I'm sending this because I think it might fit, though it wasn't written to be in any production, just as a piece of heavy symphonic music.
strobelight_epileptic: Ahh, by the way. Do you have pictures of the actors for Misato and Rei?
josh_sg16: Yes and No,Rei will be chosen on the spot when we need her, Misato remember is way under the age limit so Here is her pictures
strobelight_epileptic: How old is she?
strobelight_epileptic: you know she'll have to participate in a sex scene sooner or later. =\
josh_sg16: i think around 16-18
strobelight_epileptic: The fans would kill you otherwise.
josh_sg16: Yep, thats when Wanda comes in with the makup
strobelight_epileptic: Who's Wanda?
strobelight_epileptic: Stunt double?
josh_sg16: Here are all the current actors
josh_sg16: no Wanda was a medafore for "Make Up people"
strobelight_epileptic: Ahhh.
strobelight_epileptic: Well, as long as there's no real sex going on.
strobelight_epileptic: Unless you're planning to have some fun with your actors. Image)
josh_sg16: aha. no
josh_sg16: lol

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:35 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

josh_sg16: Shinji -

Gendou -

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:36 GMT

Leader Desslock [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Leader Desslock [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 am

Shinji_Ikari wrote:Leader Desslock. I have told you that I have a script for the trailer. Yes, I call it a trailer.

A theatrical trailer is like a synopsis of the film being previewed. It says, "this is what you can expect from this title." It's an audio/visual version of the text blurb you find on the back of a DVD case. It's a marketing tool, and as such, it is very cleverly crafted to tease a potential audience into seeing the finished work. It has to show enough to look interesting, but still leave enough to the imagination that it leaves the prospective viewer begging for more.

It's the theatrical equivalent of seductive lingerie, in that regard.

What do you have? A test. You have achieved Proof of Concept that you can do the following things:
1. Model a CG world of a given size (even though it's almost empty)
2. Position objects in that world
3. Move the "camera" POV in that world
4. Move small virtual objects in that world (the door, anyway)
5. Capture the above as "film"
6. Add an audio soundtrack to that "film"
7. Splice that CG "film" with outside footage. Note: you haven't shown that you can blend the two. You've only shown that at Frame #X, you can switch from your 100% CG world to the 100% outside footage.
8. Add text frames into the "film"

Remember in my last post in the other thread? Remember how I said that I could give you literally hundreds of tests that you should have performed prior to investing a dime in the project or a minute into the mental self-stimulation of a website? Yeah. Well those are 8 things you've just shown out of the several hundred. You've got a few more to go, ALL of which should've been done before now. Let's see 'em.

So now - let's put the shoe on the other foot for a minute. Why don't YOU tell US what you think that trailer shows us? What did you set out to show, how do you think it shows it, how someone watching it is supposed to know anything about your project, etc. You're the DIRECTOR, as you're fond of repeating, so why not dazzle us with your expertise? Now that you've posted a "trailer" that you've deemed "perfect", NOW why don't you use it to sell us on your project?

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:37 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Gendou continued.

Misato -
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/5192/keelyhaley31di.jpg
josh_sg16: oops
josh_sg16: http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8690/picture298hy.jpg
josh_sg16: http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3442/picture652na.jpg

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:37 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shinji_Ikari [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

strobelight_epileptic: Hey man, I can tell you're sexy already. :op
strobelight_epileptic: No need for the topless shot. Image)
strobelight_epileptic: The Gendou from the surface looks like he'd be a good actor.
strobelight_epileptic: The Keelyhaley's the Misato, right?
josh_sg16: I am back.
strobelight_epileptic: Sorry about that, disconnected.
strobelight_epileptic: Your actress for Misato definitely seems old enough.
josh_sg16: Oh really?
josh_sg16: I was afraid she wouldnt be
josh_sg16: I had an interview infront of her mother
strobelight_epileptic: Bro, where I come from, that's definitely lookin' old enough. Image
strobelight_epileptic: Image)
josh_sg16: LEts just say, her mother had a lot of questions.
strobelight_epileptic: Like what?
josh_sg16: and she aproved
strobelight_epileptic: Dude, just to give you some perspective...my girlfriend is probably older than she is and looks way younger. :p being asian rules.
josh_sg16: like where when how who and what happens next, and contact, and she wants to be on stage during the shoot.
josh_sg16: really?
josh_sg16: Thats great
strobelight_epileptic: hehe.
strobelight_epileptic: Did you tell her about the sex scene with Kaji?
strobelight_epileptic: Or rather...
josh_sg16: oh
strobelight_epileptic: Are you going to include the mind**** sequences that happen in epis 23-24?
josh_sg16: ha thats not in the Japanese version
strobelight_epileptic: Really?
josh_sg16: apsolutely not the end has to change. I dont even like the idea of the mind **** they have put on it. the story needs it at the end but not such a long one.
strobelight_epileptic: Where'd the animation come from then?
strobelight_epileptic: (well, it was sparsely animated anyway)
strobelight_epileptic: So it's believable, just to provide fanservice.
josh_sg16: The Anican version is different than the Japanese version. The Japanese version is how the story was suoppose to be told.
josh_sg16: ha
josh_sg16: whats belivable?
strobelight_epileptic: That they added a scene?
josh_sg16: yeah
josh_sg16: for American culture
josh_sg16: they added aot of scenes
josh_sg16: i havent seen the full american version yet
josh_sg16: i am set on the first episode at the moment cause thats what we are shooting but
josh_sg16: i g2g now
strobelight_epileptic: Okay.
strobelight_epileptic: I'll drop that file in your email, if ever. If it's alright.
josh_sg16: yeah of corse
josh_sg16: oh hey what do ya know
strobelight_epileptic: what is it?
josh_sg16: im listening to your music
josh_sg16: ok woah
strobelight_epileptic: It finished?
josh_sg16: did you find this or make it yourself?
strobelight_epileptic: I made it myself man.
josh_sg16: seriously?
josh_sg16: This is so exellent
strobelight_epileptic: The guitars are kinda thin though.
strobelight_epileptic: Thanks, bro.
strobelight_epileptic: I'm no piano player, so the keyboards and **** were done with a piano roll.
josh_sg16: Wow. This is some of the best music I have heard from someone that made it. The bands trying oiut for the movie were good but this is really the ****.
strobelight_epileptic: Thanks, bro.
strobelight_epileptic: There were other bands trying out?
josh_sg16: School bands
josh_sg16: I have to give them the tabs for cruel Angel Thesis and some others nthis monday
strobelight_epileptic: Ahh. How do you plan to record them for the movie?
strobelight_epileptic: I sure hope you've got a budget for the studio.
strobelight_epileptic: Home recording rocks. XD
josh_sg16: ok im back
josh_sg16: brother had to change in the room.
strobelight_epileptic: Thing is, if you wanna record a whole band, you gotta pay for some studio time to make it sound good. Shame if you have something recorded with a mic against that damn cool EVA unit.
josh_sg16: I will have the songs imported. The bands will play there music and record for us.
josh_sg16: oh
josh_sg16: yeah that is true
josh_sg16: the way I have figured is a 4 mic set up in a closed room with 2 large buffer mics
josh_sg16: I have 3 mics right now and once big recording buffer sony mic - $40
josh_sg16: that might work
josh_sg16: yeah studio time cost a lot
strobelight_epileptic: Well, you can see about that. I'm just saying home recording can be troublesome.
josh_sg16: but when it comes down to it then yeah I geuse we would definatly have to move to the studio recording
josh_sg16: yeah
josh_sg16: Ill' take your word on that Image
josh_sg16: ./
josh_sg16: By the way this music is great
josh_sg16: iv'e listen to it 3 times
strobelight_epileptic: Heh, thanks man.
josh_sg16: No thank you, I got a cool mp3 on my pc now. All to myself haha. Don't worry I won't do anything with it without permission
josh_sg16: ok Chuck Norris I gotta go.
strobelight_epileptic: Aight. I'll see ya later man.
josh_sg16: See you later!

End Of Convorsation. One More Good Fan.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:39 GMT

Leader Desslock [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Leader Desslock [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Okay, so the chat log just shows that you're trying to pull the wool over the eyes of a bunch of other people, as well as us. I don't see the relevance...

As quite a lot of us have said quite a large number of times, we have full confidence that a live action Evangelion movie CAN be done. Just not by you. You haven't even shown us evidence that you're really doing it. Just TALKING about it. Oh - and for a while there, collecting money. I'd tend to bet that you still are, you're just hiding it better.

As I did try to point out in my last post in the previous thread, NONE OF THIS STUFF MATTERS if you haven't done the testing to prove you can pull it all together.

Where are those test results?

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:39 GMT

Bernard_Monsha [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bernard_Monsha [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Shinji_Ikari wrote:josh_sg16: Barnard segusted this guy.
I did no such thing.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:42 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Alright I have to run to the store but when I get back I am going to watch a movie and then Ill' reply to Desslock but right after I have to get to work.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:43 GMT

Leader Desslock [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Leader Desslock [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Bernard_Monsha wrote:I did no such thing.
I think he's talking about Joshua Barnard, his sound guy. Image

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:44 GMT

Return to “AnimeNation Archive”