Go Hikari!

Notable old Evangelion threads from the AnimeNation Forums are preserved here.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

Mr. Tines [ANF]
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

millinniummany3 wrote:First, some more Eva Sims.

So - with the Sims we have here, has anyone ever managed to recreate the relationships (or even managed to let Maya find her heart's desire)?

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 22:00 GMT

AcesHigh [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby AcesHigh [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

I can sense already that Ikari would be crying, wetting himself, passing out, waking up, then crying again, in successive order, because he cannot get to the bathroom/bed in time.

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 22:07 GMT

Dr. Nick [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Nick [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Okay, the muses took me to a really strange place tonight. Pic unrelated to my own crossover, but I'm fairly sure there's a scene like this in Super Robot Wars MX:

By the way, if you're not familiar with the meme in question, shame on you.

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 22:12 GMT

Magami No ER [ANF]
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Magami No ER [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

^Great face. XD
(choose.) Image

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 22:14 GMT

Reichu [ANF]
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

I think he did that on purpose. For Great Irony!

teh 4><3|\/|4|\| wrote:By the way, if you're not familiar with the meme in question, shame on you.

Hey, man. Some of us actually want to keep our brains as cleansed of the evils of 4chan as humanly possible. (I.e., the day Reichu actually understands "End of 4chan" is the day she, uh... loses her virginity? Nah. The latter is bound to happen at least a decade sooner.) Although it's okay, even alright, in moderation. Ninja Wizards!

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 22:47 GMT

Dr. Nick [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Nick [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

For the uninitiated:
The Bible (of some sorts) wrote:How do I shot web -- Phrase started by Natural Selection players; in NS, one of the alien races can actually shoot webs as a weapon. One day, some goons were playing NS when a lot of newbies and clueless people were on the server, and "how do i shot web" was one of the questions that kept coming up. Someone took a screenshot, posted it to FYAD, and it went from there. Most commonly seen on /b/ as an image macro, featuring Spider-Man holding out his arms in an "I dunno..." gesture; this later inspired a series of shopped images, including one with a Japanese newscaster holding out his arms in the same gesture (along with Spider-Man and a number of anime characters), and a meme where a picture of a falling person is shopped to say "Hey Spider-Man, how do I shot web?" (with Spider-Man replying "dunno, lol")

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 23:04 GMT

tv33 [ANF]
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby tv33 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Now all we need is a picture of the JSSDF at NERV with the caption "im in ur base, killin ur d00dz" and the madness may yet reach its climax.

Oh who am I kidding; this is the "Go Hikari!" thread, that's not likely to ever happen.

I don't think this has been posted yet.

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 23:18 GMT

Reichu [ANF]
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

tv33, you need to stop lurking and actually post in threads other than "Go Hikari!". Otherwise, Reichu's tears will not stop flowing like waterfalls. Reichu misses the days of yore... :sniff:

@Niko: Image Yes, limited doses. The Internet is a very strange place indeed.

@tv33: I'm not familiar with the one to which you refer. My meme exposure is limited, and many of the ones I can be caught spouting are the sorts that virtually no one aside from a handful of select weirdoes have actually heard about.

BTW, new "capdoc" image that OMFG inspired in the "Dead Sea" thread, but which I will post here, as well.

Originally posted on: 16-Jan-2006, 23:42 GMT

tv33 [ANF]
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby tv33 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Reichu wrote:@tv33: I'm not familiar with the one to which you refer. My meme exposure is limited, and many of the ones I can be caught spouting are the sorts that virtually no one aside from a handful of select weirdoes have actually heard about.

From Wikiworld

I'm in ur base killin ur d00ds

Originated on battle.net. In the Games forum, someone posted a thread about a Warcraft 3 game (this was shortly after the release of WC3, when it was still a very hot topic) in which he had totally owned some poor b.net sod. There was a screenshot of the goon saying "where are you?" and the b.net guy replying "im in ur base, killin ur doodz".

It has been photoshopped to countless images, changing the text to meet the situation of the image. Such as a picture of an obnoxious looking teen with the caption "im on ur cell phone, wastin ur minutes".

Reichu wrote:tv33, you need to stop lurking and actually post in threads other than "Go Hikari!". Otherwise, Reichu's tears will not stop flowing like waterfalls. Reichu misses the days of yore... :sniff:

You know I was reading your "Reichus revelations" threads, but stopped half way through, though I have been meaning to finish them. Perhaps I should get on that...

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 00:30 GMT

millinniummany3 [ANF]
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby millinniummany3 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Sure. Hot Maya x Ritsuko action, Rei and Asuka wanting to kill each other, ditto Shinji and Gendou, Kaji acting the father to Shinji while flirting with Misato, Asuka wanting him to bonk her...ahem. Yes, this is all possible, but I haven't actually set forth with it yet, as I only just found the last Sims I posted today. Image

AcesHigh wrote:I can sense already that Ikari would be crying, wetting himself, passing out, waking up, then crying again, in successive order, because he cannot get to the bathroom/bed in time.

That's Shinji normally. Image Seriously, I'm not sure if Sims can be fuxored up enough for Eva.

Reichu wrote:(I.e., the day Reichu actually understands "End of 4chan" is the day she, uh... loses her virginity? Nah. The latter is bound to happen at least a decade sooner.)

End of 4chan in two words: Wishful thinking.

tv33 wrote:Now all we need is a picture of the JSSDF at NERV with the caption "im in ur base, killin ur d00dz" and the madness may yet reach its climax.

Oooh, oooh, I might do some of those.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but that's Shinji ain't it?

Reichu wrote:BTW, new "capdoc" image that OMFG inspired in the "Dead Sea" thread, but which I will post here, as well.

You, madam, win teh Internet. Insert Eva related pwned image here.

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 00:38 GMT

Reichu [ANF]
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

tv33 wrote:It has been photoshopped to countless images, changing the text to meet the situation of the image. Such as a picture of an obnoxious looking teen with the caption "im on ur cell phone, wastin ur minutes".

Internet memes are ****ed up. Image

You know I was reading your "Reichus revelations" threads, but stopped half way through, though I have been meaning to finish them. Perhaps I should get on that...

Well, I was "high" (so to speak) when I started writing them. Once you struggle through my ranting, I think I -actually- start addressing all the fun stuff we used to debate about in the Golden Era. But the threads are kind of lonely. I miss a lot of you guys. ;_;

mm3 wrote:End of 4chan in two words: Wishful thinking.

"Wishful thinking", when it comes to understanding it? The creator's brain must be like the knot that cannot be untied.

You, madam, win teh Internet. Insert Eva related pwned image here.

:blush: Why, thank you. I haven't made a pwnd image yet. Here's the first one to come to mind, although there are countless other possibilities:

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 01:47 GMT

millinniummany3 [ANF]
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby millinniummany3 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Reichu wrote:"Wishful thinking", when it comes to understanding it? The creator's brain must be like the knot that cannot be untied.

You have to understand 4chan memes for a start, a task on it's own. I hear the three Reis are looking for help on finding the logic and psychology behind it.

Reichu wrote::blush: Why, thank you. I haven't made a pwnd image yet. Here's the first one to come to mind, although there are countless other possibilities:

Indeed there are. Excuse me for borrowing your pic, I just had to edit this.

Did someone ask for im in ur base pics?

More when photobucket is back online. Oh, and just for something completely random.

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 06:45 GMT

Seele08 [ANF]
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Seele08 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Why exactly is Gaghiel red? and shouldn't it be Pr0nned?

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 06:46 GMT

Ornette [ANF]
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

"In 21st century Japan, you don't chase Red herrings..."

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 06:52 GMT

millinniummany3 [ANF]
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby millinniummany3 [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

The fourth Angel would get down with Yui to earn the pr0nned tag. Here's the rest.

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 06:56 GMT

Seele08 [ANF]
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Am I the only one disturbed by this?

http://www.geosektor.de/img/paare/paare153.jpg

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 15:29 GMT

Shin-seiki [ANF]
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Shin-seiki [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

If you go to the site that pic came from originally, you'll find plenty of stuff a lot more disturbing than that, with all sorts extremely degrading hentai featuring Asuka and Hikari (and her sisters too). BTW, that pic is too big for the forum's format, try ImageShack with their thumbnail link feature for pics that size...

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 15:40 GMT

Mr. Tines [ANF]
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Last seen on page 43, in the context of ill-assorted pairings and the idea that pick any two characters, and you'll find someone expressing an interest. Admittedly, I've only seen interest in Gendo/Misato in my web-server log.

BTW - I see that the ANF banner has now rotated to gothic-loli Asuka... No wonder you get fan art like the ones from the related series that don't get posted here.

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 17:09 GMT

Magami No ER [ANF]
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Magami No ER [ANF] » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Oh gawd, it's my grandfather and an asian gal. >.<
Actually, that's still nice art...despite the..yeah.

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 19:47 GMT

Seele08 [ANF]
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

The thought of 58 yr. old Kozo bangin on poor 14 yr. old Hikari just scars my mind. The picture just screams PEDOPHILIA!!!111

Originally posted on: 17-Jan-2006, 21:12 GMT

Return to “AnimeNation Archive”