The Live Action Evangelion Movie

Notable old Evangelion threads from the AnimeNation Forums are preserved here.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

tv33 [ANF]
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby tv33 [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

HimuraProns wrote:http://pen3.cjb.net/pictures/aotc_800x600.html

Heres waht the new movies going to be like

I was thinking more like.

http://pen3.cjb.net/pictures/matrix_397x600.html

Originally posted on: 19-Aug-2003, 00:01 GMT

tbozfan [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby tbozfan [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

HimuraProns wrote:http://pen3.cjb.net/pictures/aotc_800x600.html

Heres waht the new movies going to be like
um...... no

Originally posted on: 19-Aug-2003, 02:18 GMT

Kiyone [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Kiyone [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Until one of the "big 7" studios shows interest in the project, this is what the movie will be like:

That's right, nothing... because it won't exist.

Originally posted on: 20-Aug-2003, 04:13 GMT

BLACKANGEL32076 [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby BLACKANGEL32076 [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

O.K folks, I have it on good authourity from someone at AFO4 that whoever they pick for the roles of the piolts WILL be 14-16 years old when the movie starts shooting 2-3 YEARS FORM NOW!!! that means who ever they pick will be 12-14 years old now! THAT MEANS RADCLIFF IS ALMOST DEFINATLY OUT FOR THE ROLE OF Shinji! Everyone please take a deep breath.

Originally posted on: 20-Aug-2003, 07:42 GMT

zoso846 [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby zoso846 [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

that is sick, now when i watch evangelion i am going to think of harry potter.

Originally posted on: 20-Aug-2003, 14:22 GMT

Keisuke-kun [ANF]
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Keisuke-kun [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

[quote="Hathaway Noa "]
Originally posted by tv33
[B]You not even going to have Asuka appear until the second movie? She is probably the second or third most important charters, with the most lines and a damn lot of screen time.

Remember this is the Hollywood version,Asuka plays a huge part in the second movie but she should die at the end of the third along with Rei Misato Gendou Risuko Maya and Kawuro.

Third movie

The 5th child from Europe arrives to Japan and becomes Eva unit 2's pilot. Shinji meets Kawuro.

Character Developement.

The 10th angel Zeruel arrives and Shinji and Rei launches into the battle. Shinji begins to fire at it with know luck. Unit ones cord is cut and leaves Shinji a sitting duck. The Angel prepares to kill Eva 1. Rei charges in and tackles the Angel down. Rei is knocked back and grabs an N2 mine. Rei is crying as she charges into the enemy. Rei is killed and the Angel unharmed by the blast. Shinji see's this and charges after the enemy.

( Big battle)
Eva unit one strangles Zeruel and kills it. Eva one is recoverd and Shinji mourns Reis death. Kawuro and Shinji talks. Shinji returns home and locks himself in his room. Misato tries to help Shinji but Shinji is realy pissed at Misato and Blames her for Rei's death. Ritsuko tells Shinji to follow her if he wanted to learn about his father.

Shinji meets Ritsuko and they enter a room full of dead Eva experaments. Ritsuko talks about how Gendou is trying to be God and should be punished. " He won't care if you kill me", Shinji states. Ritsuko knows and walks Shinji into a room with a Rei clone in the middle of it and two empty tubes. Ritsuko kills Rei who is so dear to Gendou. Shinji is in Shock at what he saw. The whiole Lilith/Rei clone thing is explained.

Shinji walks to the hospital to see Asuka still uncouncius. Shinji cries for about a minute. Shinji meets Gendou on the street and Gendou explains his motives.

Shinji and Kawuro are doing tests and Kawuro on his first try is almost twice as good as Shinji. Everyone is amazed at Kawuro.

Character Developement

Kawuro is confirmed as the Final Eva. Kawuro figures out he;s been discoverd and Goes after everyone in NERV. First he kills Gendou. Then goes for Terminal Dogma. Shinji launches in Unit one and faces Kawuro but is to late with NERV mostly Destroyed. Shiniji pushes Kawuro onto a launch pad and both of them goes to the cerface. They battle up top. Unit 2 kicks unit one into the hospital killing Touji and Asuka. Shinji see's Toji's dead body. Kawuro talks about how he is Adam and has decided that his creation man has become corrupt and he plans on destroying it. From their their Kawuro takes his dagger and prepares to kill Shinji. Rei who is standing on a pile opf rubble launches her AT field and stops the hand of unit 2. Rei is using all her life force to stop Kawuro. Shinji stabs Eva two and kills Kawuro. But Shinji waited to long abnd Rie died as soon as Shinji killed Kawuro. Shinji gets out of the Eva to find survivors but finds no one.( Crying scene) Shinji takes the next train out of Tokyo to Kyoto.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. They should'nt be surprised of my kamekazi attack on the world primiere killing everyone responsible.

Why don't they just make a 26 episode live action series. If they wanna butcher it by making it live action why not just make a series so they don't have to change the story line.

Originally posted on: 20-Aug-2003, 15:18 GMT

Caine [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Caine [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Radcliffe won't be in it, if they try, it won't even be close to worthy of existing, and I will not aknowledge it. The 3 movie idea has more potential than anything else, a retelling, comparable to the manga

Originally posted on: 23-Aug-2003, 04:08 GMT

Lady Miaka [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Lady Miaka [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm

I hope if they do make it that the movie mimics the anime perfectly.

Originally posted on: 23-Aug-2003, 07:18 GMT

Dr. Nick [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Nick [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Washu-chan wrote:Why don't they just make a 26 episode live action series. If they wanna butcher it by making it live action why not just make a series so they don't have to change the story line.

Tv-series don't usually have insane budgets... Image

Originally posted on: 23-Aug-2003, 15:47 GMT

Pepperidge [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Pepperidge [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm

I think Brendan put it best.

Originally posted on: 23-Aug-2003, 22:51 GMT

Tweek [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tweek [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Hmmm, so that harry potter kid is going to play Shinji... umm.. isn't Shinji Japanese??

Originally posted on: 24-Aug-2003, 07:35 GMT

Dr. Nick [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Nick [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Tweek wrote:Hmmm, so that harry potter kid is going to play Shinji... umm.. isn't Shinji Japanese??

He's not! It's just a stupid rumor, most probably a joke. Try reading these threads through.

Originally posted on: 24-Aug-2003, 16:00 GMT

Ochimaru [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ochimaru [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

PanzerGrenadier wrote:I hope the eva movie gets canned. Should have kept eva as anime only.

i agree. and especially if anyone from harry pothead have anything to do with it.

Originally posted on: 24-Aug-2003, 22:47 GMT

senseinobaka [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby senseinobaka [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

http://pen3.cjb.net/pictures/aotc_800x600.html

this lnk just made me realize that it could be worse. George Lucas could write and direct it.:dead:

Imaging the travesty:

Gendo: *hard breathing* Shinji I am your father.
Shinji: I have a bad feeling about this.
Gendo: Just pilot it boy...the AT field will be with you.

WOW THATS SCARY

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 01:31 GMT

Caine [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Caine [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

the scary thing is you think Lucas is as bad as it gets, he actually could pull it off as somewhere remotely near EVA, many can't manage that, and one of them will get it.

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 01:40 GMT

Hathaway Noa [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hathaway Noa [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Caine wrote:Radcliffe won't be in it, if they try, it won't even be close to worthy of existing, and I will not aknowledge it. The 3 movie idea has more potential than anything else, a retelling, comparable to the manga

I should be the director i can become a famous director before i can even drink. My movie ideas IMO would satisfy everyone except for everyone dieng at the end but hey why not pull of a Big Tomino.

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 05:56 GMT

GandalfsWhisper [ANF]
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby GandalfsWhisper [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Hathaway Noa wrote:I should be the director i can become a famous director before i can even drink. My movie ideas IMO would satisfy everyone except for everyone dieng at the end but hey why not pull of a Big Tomino.

you do realize people need to understand what a Director writes. In fact it's vital to the job.

possible scenerio:

Plum: i wont their too b a beeg roboot
Guy: what?
Plum: Beeg Roboot
Guy: ?
Plum: i won beeg roboot to be compoter genarated.

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 06:46 GMT

Hathaway Noa [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hathaway Noa [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

That would make more sense if i was Plum but ok whatever

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 20:29 GMT

HimuraProns [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby HimuraProns [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm

they should make it like a victory gundam compilation movie, kill off nearly everyone.

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 20:30 GMT

laken cascade [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby laken cascade [ANF] » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:20 pm

YToah aion't ben here for ages , school blocked the site , whats the latest on the movie

Originally posted on: 27-Aug-2003, 18:15 GMT

Return to “AnimeNation Archive”