Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

LinkingHeartZ
Embryo

Re: Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

•      
  •      

Postby LinkingHeartZ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:52 am

Hey! I'd like a Wiki account to update some pages regarding 3.0+1.0, since new info has been shared recently (including the release date, finally!).

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:37 pm

registration email should have been sent

Rexma
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rexma » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:52 pm

I would like a wiki account mainly to help expand the video game articles (which are in dire need of help), and also just to fix various mistakes and typos in articles.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:15 am

registration email should have been sent

Rexma
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rexma » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:46 pm

View Original PostOrnette wrote:registration email should have been sent

I have not received any email.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:23 am

View Original PostRexma wrote:I have not received any email.

According to the logs it was sent to the email address you registered with:

Code: Select all

Jul 22 12:15:52 benito amavis[30587]: (30587-04) Passed CLEAN {RelayedOpenRelay}, [23.92.18.108]:49830 [23.92.18.108] <[email protected]> -> <[email protected]>, Queue-ID: 75D3F440C79, Message-ID: <mediawikidb-ew_.5d35e11458db67.18776985@evageeks,org>, mail_id: CKsEk2sJtBpw, Hits: 3.604, size: 805, queued_as: 51170440C7B, 34733 ms
Jul 22 12:15:52 benito postfix/lmtp[6214]: 75D3F440C79: to=<[email protected]>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=35, delays=0.22/0/0/35, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 from MTA(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 51170440C7B)
Jul 22 12:15:53 benito postfix/smtp[6271]: 51170440C7B: to=<[email protected]>, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.141.27]:25, delay=1.1, delays=0.01/0.01/0.66/0.47, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK  1563812152 o130si9682600vsd.303 - gsmtp)

Maybe it ended up in a spam folder?

Rexma
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rexma » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Maybe it ended up in a spam folder?

Yes, it was in the spam folder. Thank you.

checksummer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby checksummer » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:40 pm

I would like a wiki account.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 am

You should be getting a sign-up email

Avencebeon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Avencebeon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello. Much respect for all maintaining and evolving this site. I've been watching NGE since it aired on Toonami after dark. I bought the English dubbed collection around 2008. I have watch it every few years. I have enjoyed noticing things I would never have noticed, with out the benefit of time or wisdom, with each viewing. I went to University for bio and psyche but before I could complete, developed a rare bone cancer (chondrosarcoma) that attacked my spine and caused inflammation that pinched my spinal cord, causing temporary paralysis from T5 of my thoracic spine to my plantar fascia. A tumor the size of a large grape fruit, 4 rips and much of the nerves on the right side of my chest, vertebra and cartilage removed and then remade out of mesh and titanium rods and cages later.... I can walk and the 78% chance of reoccurance in the first year and complete deterioration of my spine never occurred. I am on disability and will remain on it, till I complete school. I found this site, I love looking at all the pages and links of fan wikis. I just finished the fandom wiki for the Aliens franchise, started watching NGE and wanted to see what had been added since the rebuilds. And began looking through this one. I'd love to help edit small typos and add information as I find it. I've found a few guides on Amazon, I'd love to add and site the info if it isn't already here. I have way too much free time. I never enjoyed English, lit or comp but if I see small spelling and syntax errors, I could correct them, or report broken links, add photos or quotes from official and unofficial sources. I'd love to help out. This anime was and may still be one of the best I've ever seen. Influencing Mecha and psyche generes of anime, even the conflict of hero and anti hero hero, today it will always be relevant in the culture. I love Hideaki Anno, I love micro bilology, I love psyche and soc. I love the politics and hidden history in anime, and LOVE research. I also have free time I'd rather use in a more productive way than WoW, Overwatch or Pokemon Go. HMU if I can volunteer some time to the cause. :)

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:00 am

BardInTheForest
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby BardInTheForest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:55 am

Good morning. I would like permission to make edits to the wiki. Nothing insane, just a few spelling errors that have bugged me as I referenced the pages.

As an example, the page for Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu has her name spelled Kyoto in one spot. Things like that.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:25 pm

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Hey! So, I guess I'll make it brief. I'd LOVE to help edit the Wiki here! I've edited PLENTY of different Wikis (including the Fandom Evangelion Wiki.) It's sort of a side hobby of mine.

Links to my profile is here (it's for the Fullmetal Alchemist Wiki just to show proof at how much I've edited. If you want a specific one that I MAY have edited in, let me know. :wink: ):

https://fma.fandom.com/wiki/User:UltimateNario
Last edited by 天使 | Nyo | 天使 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

juicychickenthighs
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby juicychickenthighs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Hello! I'm interested in the comparison pages and making some changes to them. May I request an EvaWiki account? Thanks!

wlmreed
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby wlmreed » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:32 am

Hello, I'd like to be a scribe to fix some spelling/grammar issues I found on some pages. I also think I could contribute to analysis as that is what I spend most of my Evangelion-related time on.

yaco
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby yaco » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Hey there!

After a couple of decades (literally!) (re)watching NGE every couple of years, I finally found a place with decent (ie: absolute obsessive fanstuff) data about it. I´m about to start rewatching Renewal for the tenth time (after watching the first three Rebuilds), and plan to read each episode´s page + links + fgc pages after viewing. Have already found a couple of typos and missing links, would like to contribute.

Thanks!

yaco\

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:03 am

While I was upgrading the mediawiki software, I came to realize that outbound email may have been broken. Did anyone who ask for accounts not get a registration email?

SimonJamesSimon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby SimonJamesSimon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:42 am

Howdy y’all. I’m here to formally request to join the evageeks team of editors. I’m a long time fan who had a recent resurgence in my Eva obsession and I’ve noticed a lot of things I want to fix or expand, such as Shinji and Misato’s relationship pages. I can promise you I will actually come in to edit pages and provide work cause it’s not like I’ve got anything else going on in my life right now, what with quarantine and all. Thank y’all so much for making this website in the first place by the way.

SenorMexicano
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby SenorMexicano » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi there. I'm looking to edit the evawiki.

Btw, is this the central hub for wiki discussions outside of talk pages?

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”