Give us a miracle AMV

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Give us a miracle AMV (SPOILERS)

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

You know i was just listening to the symphonica of eva, and i had visual image of the sahaquiel battle in my mind, so i decided to play and add the track to the feature and see what happened, to my surprise the track fitted magnificently the action on display.
This is not much of a editing AMV but a feel the song and enjoy the visual, sorta like disne fantasia.

Here it is for your enjoyment [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3reemsyFmU[/url]
ANATA BAKA !?

Fallingtogrey
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Fallingtogrey » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 am

Nice work.
Last edited by Fallingtogrey on Thu May 30, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fear. It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant Man stops fearing is the instant the species will reach a dead end, only to sink to pitiable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction!"

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 am

View Original PostFallingtogrey wrote:Purposely not putting the word "Evangelion" anywhere in the video info to stop it from being taken down? Also, I hope you didn't have the frame rate THAT low on purpose.

the original mpeg is 540 mb :P, i will reupload as soon as i get decent quality with manageble size. Maybe you watch it during the processing?
it not really that bad for a wmv encode.

Edit: Okay i just watched it, does it cut frames, and skip there too ?
If so youtube, #$#@ the encode. i guess i'll upload the bigger version to megaupload later.Anyone knows a site dedicated to AMV that hosts it?
Last edited by bladerj on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANATA BAKA !?

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 am

You can upload videos up to 2 GB to YouTube. Don't worry about compression.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 am

Okay reuploading bigger version, should be up in the morning., just search for the same name
ANATA BAKA !?

Marduk
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Marduk » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 am

I had a the same idea but with a different (hilariously fitting) music track awhile ago. I was waiting for the HD release but you beat me to it. Good job :)
"Marduk's Law": "As a Rebuild discussion grows longer, the probability of mentioning the Sequel Theory approaches 1."
Anno Peractio: Age of Conclusion

Fallingtogrey
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Fallingtogrey » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 am

I doubt it.
Last edited by Fallingtogrey on Thu May 30, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fear. It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant Man stops fearing is the instant the species will reach a dead end, only to sink to pitiable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction!"

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm

View Original PostFallingtogrey wrote:Was I right when I said that you purposely didn't include the word "Evangelion" anywhere in the vid info? I thought it was choppy to give it some kind of slow motion effect tbh. but it doesn't really work with Rebuild...

No effect,it is youtube fault, not only downgraded the quality further it skipped frames,. i left the bigger one uploading but it failed, so there IS a size limit.i'll reencode the video and upload later, in the meantime i will remove this crap version.
i think i will just upload it to mega. youtube sucks,
ANATA BAKA !?

tedness
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby tedness » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Not sure what you're worried about. As long as you're not showing full episodes or unreleased content most companies don't care what you post.

As far as most companies are concerned when it comes to AMVs, it's free publicity for them. Especially for high quality AMVs.

Fallingtogrey
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Fallingtogrey » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

No more.
Last edited by Fallingtogrey on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdZ
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby EdZ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:the original mpeg is 540 mb
There's your problem. MPEG is getting rather long-in-the-tooth, try encoding to h.264 (or at least xvid) to cut down on the filesize before uploading. A 3 minute SD clip should end up about 40mb at most for youtube-quality.

gwern
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby gwern » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:54 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:Okay reuploading bigger version, should be up in the morning., just search for the same name

Searching 'give us a miracle' doesn't turn up anything obvious.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”