End Movie:Third Impact?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Kurochi
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Kurochi » Mon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm

The last 12 Angels will descend from the moon and it will be a brawl between Eva's 01, 02, 04, 05, 06. Kaworu will live, he will be relatively normal, except he has Adam's soul in him, so he occasionally acts like Shinji.

Kaworu will be killed in the brawl, Hikari will have to be taken out, Asuka will get massacred a la harpy style, Rei will flee. Shinji will be left to fight for himself for an indeterminate amount of time. The S2 Engine will activate and he will go into berserker mode and he will incapacitate all of the angels. Adam's soul will return to the Embryo fused in Gendou, Rei will fuse with Lilith again. The Gendou/Rei scene will go down as usual. The angels will regenerate via S2, form the tree of Sephirot, GNR will come and petrify everything. Pre-Instrumentality happens, Shinji wakes up on a beach after reject Instrumentality, all of his classmates are there. Queue credits.
Who needs roads when we've got wings?
Who needs wings when we've got minds?
Who needs minds when we've got sins?

terminus
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby terminus » Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Kurochi wrote:The last 12 Angels will descend from the moon and it will be a brawl between Eva's 01, 02, 04, 05, 06. Kaworu will live, he will be relatively normal, except he has Adam's soul in him, so he occasionally acts like Shinji.

Kaworu will be killed in the brawl, Hikari will have to be taken out, Asuka will get massacred a la harpy style, Rei will flee. Shinji will be left to fight for himself for an indeterminate amount of time. The S2 Engine will activate and he will go into berserker mode and he will incapacitate all of the angels. Adam's soul will return to the Embryo fused in Gendou, Rei will fuse with Lilith again. The Gendou/Rei scene will go down as usual. The angels will regenerate via S2, form the tree of Sephirot, GNR will come and petrify everything. Pre-Instrumentality happens, Shinji wakes up on a beach after reject Instrumentality, all of his classmates are there. Queue credits.

wow, you got the whole script down don't you?

Kurochi
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Kurochi » Mon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Hah, I wish. That would be sweet.

I was just typing out what I saw in my mind would be an epic ending for an epic series. But what do I know?

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue May 20, 2008 1:34 am

Kurochi, you forgot to take SPOILERS NEW CHARACTER into consideration. (Then again, so did I, but I obviously didn't care.)
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

cdaz
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby cdaz » Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 am

I think they are end like EoE but they may be tell us what happen after that such as Shinji & Asuka married and will be adam and eve or Every body come back to life and get out form LCL sea (like Asuka and Shinji do)

NAveryW wrote:Tyrannosaurs in F-14s!
:thumbsup: maybe good idea

terminus
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby terminus » Tue May 20, 2008 1:57 pm

No!!! I hope it's not like the ending in EoE. Even though it was very cool and had nice scenes, it was just too much mindfuck, loose ends, and made lots of people go "wtf?" I want a more satisfactory ending, with all answers, and even more epic.

Kurochi
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Kurochi » Tue May 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Reichu wrote:Kurochi, you forgot to take SPOILERS NEW CHARACTER into consideration. (Then again, so did I, but I obviously didn't care.)

SPOILER NEW CHARACTER dies A la Kaworu style...

(Not killed by EVA-01 but killed very recently after s/he appears.)

terminus
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby terminus » Tue May 20, 2008 4:10 pm

^ huh? what?

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:44 pm

dude, you can't hotlink that from THAR
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue May 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Uni: THAT BOARD links are disabled from the forums/PMs.
@ Topic: Polls are disabled here or so I've heard.

@ topic question: Seeing as Lilin ARE able to live on despite 3rd Impact happening, "being screwed" and "living on" are the same thing in this case (with what EoE did).

However, I think Third Impact WILL happen yes, seeing as any of the versions of 3I (Angels, SEELE, Gendou, "Divinity Trinity"/EoE ) show its inevitable. It'll probably just be different from EoTV/EoE in terms of how it's portrayed, yet I personally think the outcome overall will be the same. (Everybody returning if they choose to.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Typhus
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Typhus » Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

I just hope it ends just as fucked up as EoE was.

Eva makes a better sad ending then happy

terminus
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby terminus » Thu May 22, 2008 12:27 am

well I like how EOE does have a sad ending, however I would prefer it to have happier ending, in effect giving more satisfaction, or maybe a happy AND sad ending? like "Pan's Labyrinth" <----now that would be awsome, happy and sad and makes you think.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu May 22, 2008 1:21 am

well I like how EOE does have a sad ending, however I would prefer it to have happier ending, in effect giving more satisfaction, or maybe a happy AND sad ending? like "Pan's Labyrinth" <----now that would be awsome, happy and sad and makes you think.

But eoe was a happy sad ending

I think that after its all over and the earth gets impacted, they should do a shot of penpen sitting on top of Reis big giant head reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffie for no reason.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

AuraTwilight
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Thu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Uh, what? EOE had just as happy an ending as the TV ending, if you pay attention.
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Anno has perfected the side boob --Gendo'sPapa

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu May 22, 2008 1:10 pm

AuraTwilight wrote:if you pay attention.

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm

AuraTwilight wrote:Uh, what? EOE had just as happy an ending as the TV ending, if you pay attention.

To the "goodbye my mother" point, yes

They're the very same ending, that part of EoE/Ep 26

EoE goes beyond that into Epilogue cleverly called One More Final. And that's not simply happy. It is bittersweet and twisted in addition to happy elements

Gahh, Tines, you really just can't admit your "Shinji and Asuka are going to die horrible death" theory is wrong do you? :P

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Xard wrote:"Shinji and Asuka are going to die horrible death" theory

Unless they keep on re-imagining themselves in their hearts, stuck in a Groundhog Day of waking and strangulation, until their animating wills are ground down, leaving two red dots locked in an eternal spiral of torment.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu May 22, 2008 1:45 pm

:asuka_miffed: I'm hoping Anno will prove you wrong with Rebuild; all I'm gonna say on that. heh
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
Xard wrote:"Shinji and Asuka are going to die horrible death" theory

Unless they keep on re-imagining themselves in their hearts, stuck in a Groundhog Day of waking and strangulation, until their animating wills are ground down, leaving two red dots locked in an eternal spiral of torment.

...WAT

But really, your argument doesn't have any basis anymore. But eh, that's for another topic :wink:

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Thu May 22, 2008 2:44 pm

I'd love to know why he keeps bringing up that splash. If it had done anything Shinji would have been dead within a week. You've been saying for years Shinji was on that beach for quite some time which conflicts with the extinction level tsunami idea.
Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!--Trigger's Elysium sarcasm for the masses!

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”