[SPOILERS AS FUCK] 2ch Q synopsis prep. for anal devastation

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm

No, I just found idea of Kaiji turning into such ugly motherfucker vs. how well preserved Misato and Ritsuko were hilarious

View Original PostReichu wrote:And odd that the synopses have been so light on Rei-related details. Not much we can do but wait...

2ch have been calling her "Air" character which is 2ch slang for plot irrelevant cast member. Ouch :hahaha:

Keep in mind we can't even be sure IF she's "real" Rei II in 3.0 - the black plugsuit pick even had something like "presumed to be" before Rei Ayanami
Last edited by Xard on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StratoSakuya...AF
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby StratoSakuya...AF » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:My first instinct is that that's a "composite" of a panning shot from the end of the film. (Publications sometimes include those.) And, yeah, Kaworu blew up, so that leaves Rei. No footprints for her, I'd assume, because she tracked up from the other direction.

And odd that the synopses have been so light on Rei-related details. Not much we can do but wait...

Regarding Mari, we see Eva-08 partake in another combat in the trailers, remember? She's running around with a handgun.

That alone makes me doubt the veracity of the spoilers as a whole. Even for other franchises, they are usually taken out of context.
SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO, WHEN THE EDITORS CAME IN AND WERE LIKE "YOU NEED TO DO MORE THAN PANELS OF WHITE PILLARS AND BLACKGROUNDS!" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" SO THEY WERE LIKE "WELL HOW ABOUT SOMEBODY DYING?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. I LOVE MY LIFE.

Kozar927
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Kozar927 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Does anyone hanging out in the spoiler thread know if the first 7 min got subbed yet? Its only 7 min and we have a beautiful 18080p version already. would it only take like 30 min to sub. thread for the preview is dead

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

by all accounts the movie is pretty light on Rei.

also, if we accept from the first spoilers that Asuka is the 13th Angel, and that space ribbon angel is the 11th, we still have one more battle that nobody's posted anything about
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Well I'm just waiting a bit for answers. LiLi will see it at 9am in Japan and I'll probably get some more direct info from her on that later.

You should try to get her return here if you're still in regular contact with her. I miss her.

also, if we accept from the first spoilers that Asuka is the 13th Angel, and that space ribbon angel is the 11th, we still have one more battle that nobody's posted anything about

Go check out the "quick synopsis" I translated some time ago (I think you even posted original Japanese). It mentioned some sort of sea Angel attacking the White Base/New Nautilus/Ugly Angel-cloned motherfucking Battleship and Shinji fighting against it.

Kuronekodou
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Kuronekodou » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Another text; more stuff about Kaworu and Shinji scenes, and the last part of the film

SPOILER: Show
・シンジ目を覚ますとネルフ本部の白い部屋綾波が立っている
・綾波について行くシンジジオフロントなのに空が見えるボロボロの基地ピアノの音が聞こえカヲル登場
・ついて行くとゲンドウと球体(13号機)時が着たら2人でこれに乗れと言われる
・綾波にお礼を言うため探すシンジシャッターを開けたら綾波全裸
・ゲンドウと冬月がゼーレの所にいるがゼーレは沈黙
・ピアノをやろうと誘うカヲル、「君と同じ運命を仕組まれた子供さ」ピアノの映像楽譜が流れ自室でも練習をするシンジ
・カヲルにラジカセ治すように渡す夕方になりそろそろ帰らないとと促すカヲルシンジは星を見ようと提案
・次の朝服を着替えているとでかい事に気付き名札に鈴原トウジの名があり驚く
・カヲルに真実を聞きサードインパクトの光景を見せられる辺り一面真赤エヴァの残骸の様なものも多数
・Qレイともう一人レイLCLに浸かっている
・冬月と将棋31手先で積みこれなら楽しめるかと崩し将棋をやり始め母の事を聞き写真をシンジに見せる
背景にエヴァのプロトタイプで綾波シリーズや母が初号機にいる事を伝えるゲンドウは巨大綾波の生首に話しかけている
・シンジ回想自室でいじけている所にカヲルが来て首輪を外し自分に付け2本の槍が必要とか説得し名前で呼び合う
・13号機とマーク9がターミナルドグマ降下そこでリリスだったものに刺さっている
槍が2つとも同じ事に気付きカヲルが長考
・背後から2号機に攻撃をされ13号機は攻撃されている間ほぼ棒立ちファンネルでカヲルは何もせずシンジが動かしてる
・マリはレイを足止め電源が切れる2号機マリに電源のスペアを要求
・シンジ覚醒?マリから攻撃受けるが取り込む?ATがないらしい、腕が4本に
・マーク6が12使徒にカヲルがゲンドウの罠だという事に気付く
・13号機が飛び上がり空一面に輪が広がり13号機に突っ込んでくるヴンダー
・マーク9(アダムスの生き残り)がヴンダーを乗っ取っていくが2号機がモードトリプルセブンで自爆して倒す
・号泣するシンジカヲルが13使徒になったため今回のトリガーは自分だとシンジに言い13号機が槍を自分に刺していき首輪が作動しシンジの見ている前でカヲル死亡
・マリが13号機からプラグを射出してようやくガフの扉が閉まる
・プラグ内でいじけているシンジのプラグを開けるアスカが口を引っ張ったり蹴ったりして外に連れ出すとQレイ、アスカとは初対面っぽく綾波タイプの初期ロットかと言いシンジはラジカセ落としてアスカに引っ張られながら3人で歩いて行きつづく
・次回マーク6っぽいのがいっぱいvs8+2号機
Last edited by Kuronekodou on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

My guess is that only Shinji is retrieved from 01, hence Rei missing most of the movie and Shinji going in search of a reset button. Tentative Rei is because she's been appearing/dissapearing quantom style and nobody knows what the hell is up with that.

Also hoping for Asuka/Mari OTP, because your tears are delicious.
Last edited by NemZ on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Here.

Since this thread is flying by at the speed of sound, I'll post what I've done so far. (If I were cool, I'd be fast at this, but, alas, I'm not cool.)

In accordance with Ritsuko saying "Third Impact has begun" at the end of "2.0", the incident with the 10th Angel (Zeruel in NGE) is documented as the Third Impact.

So, deemed responsible for causing Third Impact, Nerv is dismantled by the government. Misato and the other Nerv staff are confined, and Eva-01 with Shinji and Rei absorbed is imprisoned in a tesseract and transported to the Moon. Then the story moves ahead 14 years. [Not positive on how 話 is used here.]

All original Nerv staff except Gendo and Fuyutsuki have started an organization called WILL-E. Their public pretext is restoring the red ocean back to blue, but in actuality they exist to prevent Gendo (Nerv?) from carrying out Fourth Impact. To do this, Misato and WILL-E advance the operational plans of the flying battle ship Wunder to use Eva-01 as a power source. [Not sure about underlined parts.]

Asuka and Mari pilot their Evas to perform a heist of Eva-01, which is imprisoned on the Moon. En route, they encounter the 11th Angel, but Eva-01 destroys it. (The TV sneak peak opening 7 minutes.) Asuka and Mari's appearances haven't changed due to the curse of Eva.

Final two paragraphs to come. :wipes sweat from brow:

Well this seems somewhat believable. Thank you so much for actually making sense of all this "madness" on this forum. My mind got raped so many times today that at this point nothing can surprise me >:D

Good luck on the rest.

Also: "bleach did a year time skip, naruto did a 2.5 year time skip, one piece did a 3 year time skip....so ill just beat all of them combined and do a 14 year time skip" Anno kept repeating that night

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Tentative Rei is because she's been appearing/dissapearing quantom style and nobody knows what the hell is up with that.

The physics student in me would love it if there were 6 Reis called "up", "down", "strange", "charmed", "top" and "bottom". :lol:

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm

View Original Postdriftking18594 wrote:The physics student in me would love it if there were 6 Reis called "up", "down", "strange", "charmed", "top" and "bottom". :lol:

Dibs on top!
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

View Original PostKozar927 wrote:Does anyone hanging out in the spoiler thread know if the first 7 min got subbed yet?
No sign yet. In these days where fansubbing isn't what it used to be, who knows how long we'll have to wait.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

When likes of IO are scanlators what would you expect from fansub scene in general, really?

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Dibs on top!

I'd be fine with Rei on the bottom too, if you know what I mean
Last edited by Xard on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

マーク9(アダムスの生き残り)がヴンダーを乗っ取っていくが2号機がモードトリプルセブンで自爆して倒す

Rei's cockrocket Eva Mark 9 (referred to as a "surviving Adam") tries to hijack Wunder and Unit 02 goes into "Mode 777" to suicide-bomb it?
Last edited by Azathoth on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm

View Original PostStan wrote:Also: "bleach did a year time skip, naruto did a 2.5 year time skip, one piece did a 3 year time skip....
And Gurren Lagann did 7 years.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

View Original PostStan wrote:Also: "bleach did a year time skip, naruto did a 2.5 year time skip, one piece did a 3 year time skip....so ill just beat all of them combined and do a 14 year time skip" Anno kept repeating that night

True but all of those series went way beyond 26 eps and 2 movies. And still haven't gone as balls out in terms product prostitution, er merchandising.

Wait didn't Gunbuster jump ahead by several thousand years?
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Jinroh
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Jinroh » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Still not infos about unit 06? (and what about 7, 9, 10?)

Kozar927
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Kozar927 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:No sign yet. In these days where fansubbing isn't what it used to be, who knows how long we'll have to wait.

Thanks for the update. such a rip off that stupid 20 min long naruto (filler mind you) episodes get subbed after they have been out for 40 min (and sometimes even before they "officially come out") and a beautiful piece of anime history like this comes out and the fan sub community is silent. makes me rage lol

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

If "13th angel" was a mistaken "eva13" some of this Asuka stuff starts to make a little more sense... or at least is more coherent while still firmly WTF. Might explain why it has 4 arms, going back to Bardiel's beatdown. Also between that and memory issues... 28yrold Asuka is a clone. All the -Nami's are. Been calling that since early 2.0

@Xard: Yeah, we IM fairly regularly. She lurks the forum infrequently and I've sent her links occasionally to particularly amusing forum drama.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm

View Original PostJinroh wrote:Still not infos about unit 06? (and what about 7, 9, 10?)

Mark 6 is mentioned in connection with Kaworu at some point but so far it kind of looks like Anno forgot what he wanted to do with it, lol. Mark 9 see above.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm

View Original PostAzathoth wrote:Mark 6 is mentioned in connection with Kaworu at some point but so far it kind of looks like Anno forgot what he wanted to do with it, lol. Mark 9 see above.

I'm taking bets we'll never get to know what the deal with moon coffins in 1.0 was

(uhh, back to translating)
Last edited by Xard on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”