I don't know if this is legal on these boards but...

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
MasterRah
Embryo

I don't know if this is legal on these boards but...

Postby MasterRah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Does anyone have a link towards Evangelion 2.0 English dubbed? If it's not legal, to post it here, then sorry, and you can close or delete the topic. Do as you wish.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Nope.

DA RULES wrote:A. Copyrighted Media

Do not ask for, or provide links to, sites illegally hosting copyrighted media. If you want to download the entire show, its soundtracks, and scans of the entire manga, fine -- but do it without involving the forum.

Exceptions are made for the sharing of "fair use" content such as (most) images, articles, translations, etc. Administrators also reserve the right to permit links to other copyrighted materials (such as media unavailable domestically) on a case-by-case basis.

As a corollary of this policy, do not link to sites that sell bootlegs or that plagiarize materials from other sites.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Unlike some other works in the Evangelion franchise, 2.22 is readily available, and I strongly urge you to financially support Evangelion by purchasing a copy for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Evangelion-2-22-You-Can-Advance/dp/B004EC5IV6/

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”