Female bust reduction in Rebuild?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Ritsuko
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ritsuko » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 pm

View Original PostLeighton wrote:

[URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110314at125.png/]Image[/URL]

Aww man that's the good stuff.

Leighton
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Leighton » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm

View Original PostRitsuko wrote:Aww man that's the good stuff.

Tasty :P

Less cleavage here, but still fanservicey - i mean who cooks in their bra?

[URL=http://img35.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110314at125.png/]Image[/URL]

TaintedHero
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby TaintedHero » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm

View Original PostLeighton wrote:Less cleavage here, but still fanservicey - i mean who cooks in their bra?

Well, I've cooked food for myself in underwaer, basketball shorts, etc. It is safe to assume when people are alone in their house things happen. Though I would agree this is some fanserice.

Also my sister (age 14, same as Asuka) walks around in sports bra and such with no sense of privacy.
"It's frozen, I can't get it to work", "Thats because it doesn't have a touchscreen, it's an ipod classic..."
Danger Please: Do not imitate a rapist!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 am

View Original PostLeighton wrote:Less cleavage here, but still fanservicey - i mean who cooks in their bra?
Given that position would give maximum dangle, she's many sizes smaller there than in this image from a couple of posts up

SPOILER: Show
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

COACH
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby COACH » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 am

That bra must be tight.
「世界の中心でアイを叫んだけもの」
THE BEAST
ABSOLUTE TERROR FIELD

Leighton
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Leighton » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Given that position would give maximum dangle, she's many sizes smaller there than in this image from a couple of posts up

SPOILER: Show

Haha, "maximum dangle". Yeap, agreed, they are smaller

View Original PostCOACH wrote:That bra must be tight.

Very.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 am

View Original PostLeighton wrote:Haha, "maximum dangle". Yeap, agreed, they are smaller

Very.

If it's any consolation, the size in the "covering the tits with the arms" bit matches the size in the above "Asuka in bed next to Shinji" pic perfectly.
Or wait, no, I think it's her position - trace the black line that serves as the outline of the right boob. They're not as small as they might seem on first glance...

BTV how about the boob size of the others? I had the impression that Mari's looked somewhat smaller in the jiggly-close-up than they do normaly. (even compared to the pic from the same scenes where shes putting on her plugsuit/before the suit covered them - on the plus side, I think that one pic where she is in the process of putting them on is one of the few realistic renditions of Breats beyond D I've seen in anime - They're not big, baloony things, they're affected by gravity, a round-ish mass connected to the torso by a slightly slimmer part, with the nipple pointing downwards (we don't see the niplle but we can guess where it judging by what we do see).)
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Leighton
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Leighton » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:If it's any consolation, the size in the "covering the tits with the arms" bit matches the size in the above "Asuka in bed next to Shinji" pic perfectly.
Or wait, no, I think it's her position - trace the black line that serves as the outline of the right boob. They're not as small as they might seem on first glance...

BTV how about the boob size of the others? I had the impression that Mari's looked somewhat smaller in the jiggly-close-up than they do normaly. (even compared to the pic from the same scenes where shes putting on her plugsuit/before the suit covered them - on the plus side, I think that one pic where she is in the process of putting them on is one of the few realistic renditions of Breats beyond D I've seen in anime - They're not big, baloony things, they're affected by gravity, a round-ish mass connected to the torso by a slightly slimmer part, with the nipple pointing downwards (we don't see the niplle but we can guess where it judging by what we do see).)

Yea, after tracing Asuka's 'right' boob i noticed they are bigger than at first glance haha. But still, i dont think they match the size that is given in the wall of jericho scene.

And other boob analysis. haha i like yours on Mari. Yea i gotta rewatch that jigglin scene of her boobs, but from what i remember, even though they are normally quite large, they did seem to be particularly natural/fitting to her body in that plugsuit scene, not sure about the smaller theory.

Anyways it maybe a sign of maturity or just her personal admiration of her own boobs.

Rebuild does not have enough sexual innuendo! Not enough seductive insinuations to emphasise Shinji's hormonal deficiency...

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”