TIGHT PANTS!!!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:Being able to breathe is the opposite of women's fashion.
though I am not a woman, this seems to be true upon visual inspection...

...which means IMO that women should not wear anything, weather-permitting of course :hint-hint:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am

View Original PostTHE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:though I am not a woman, this seems to be true upon visual inspection...

...which means IMO that women should not wear anything, weather-permitting of course :hint-hint:

Oh but who needs to breath?, there's nothing quite like tight clothing :nyao:
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

^not everyone is into bondage :biii:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 am

View Original PostSynapsid wrote:You know, you could just tuck and not really have to worry about any of that.

If you get a stiffy? Because that doesn't really help a damn bit in that regard.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

View Original PostVegeta 20XX wrote:If you get a stiffy? Because that doesn't really help a damn bit in that regard.

Well, I'd imagine that would depend a lot on one's personal anatomical structure...

Anywho, I'm going to be going shopping tomorrow for some new college threads and getting atleast one pair of tight jeans is at the top of my list.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm

My pants are always tight. Thank you, thank you!
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm

View Original PostVegeta 20XX wrote:If you get a stiffy? Because that doesn't really help a damn bit in that regard.

All you need is some good tape and you'll be fine...
Clocks and Maids

~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

You really have no reason to get a raging boner unless you're at home, or getting it on with someone, in which case you should feel free to take your pants off.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Oh ho ho ho. Somewhere, in the moderator headquarters, a klaxon just sounded.

It's like you're all saying, "Hey, you know who likes asphyxiation and bondage and has poor impulse control?"
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Voland
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Voland » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 am

Boys that wear skinny pants can´t have kids.

Well, at least statistics show an incidence of infertility and skinny pants :lol:

I myself prefer the standard Levis normal fit/slim jeans. So more easier on the groin.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Dark Blue Fat Jeans because I´m a "well-built normalweight".

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:Oh ho ho ho. Somewhere, in the moderator headquarters, a klaxon just sounded.
:hitthetable: For some reason, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read on here.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

It shouldn't be stiff if you're doing it right: there won't be enough blood flowing downthere to fill up the spongiform tissue, so no, no hardening.
View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:Oh ho ho ho. Somewhere, in the moderator headquarters, a klaxon just sounded.

It's like you're all saying, "Hey, you know who likes asphyxiation and bondage and has poor impulse control?"
So...Was a tangent on tucking/taping in a thread on tight pants really enough to set off the alarm, and count as bondage and or asphyxiation? Okay, it might be a yes for the last counts. -o-;
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Topher27
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Topher27 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Right now, I am wearing jeans that are very loose. But they are very tight at the waist.
"The only legal way to get high on pot is to stand on the toilet."

Anybody out there want to know what my job is? Well I run an origami shop through school. Students are suckers for that garbage. I figure that 1 $15 pack of paper is enough to make $300+. My other job is being an author. I'm only 13, but I'm still writing a book. Indeed

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Syn-chan, little does anyone know, but I just run certain keywords through a Google search and that's how I decide which threads to post in.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Though not quite pants, my maid dress feels amazing when I tie my apron really tight... :nyao:
Clocks and Maids

~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”