TIGHT PANTS!!!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

facespace
Lilith

TIGHT PANTS!!!

•      
  •      

Postby facespace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

I lurv my skinny jeans!

Got any special preference of pants?
PEWPEWPEW

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 pm

I do, but I wouldn't know what you call them.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm

corduroy pants because I'm a hipster.

Sometimes assless chaps when I'm kinky.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

facespace
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby facespace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I do, but I wouldn't know what you call them.

You call them tight pants. My pants came in the mail today. I <3 RVCA!
PEWPEWPEW

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Any garment you can store in the pocket of another garment is a-o-fine by me.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Allemann » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Wearing pants is so retro.

Gamer137
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Gamer137 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Simple blue jeans I guess. Short khakis in summer though. I'm not very fashion conscience.

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I own pants that I need a second person to help me into. But I don't wear them that often. I'd rather wear a skirt or dress or shorts, just because the tighter the pants the more your legs are gonna sweat. Ew.

I don't mind tight pants on a boy, so long as his shirt is just as snug. Everything needs to match.

FUN FACT: Skinny jeans were a sign you were a "fag" when I was in school. Skinny jeans were a sign that you "wanted" a "beating" at recess. The teachers would be kind enough to be nowhere in sight. That stuff didn't become cool until I was entering university. From what I can tell, straight boys are allowed to wear tight pants now, which is good.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Eva 02
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eva 02 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

^ Yeah, in middle school we would make fun of the kids who dressed in tight Wranglers, usually they'd have them too short so it would rest above the sock, and they got it the worst. We'd call them Highwaters.

Now since Emo/Hardcore has swept the nation, its "in" to wear skinny jeans. I would do that in High School, I would just wear my pants tighter, I would NEVER buy skinny jeans, those were called "girlpants" still. I also had a bell bottom phase thanks to a vintage store on Sunset Blvd.

Now I wear them regular. Express makes some BADASS pants, my 3 favourite pairs are from there. American Eagle also made a few of my current favourite pairs as well. I'm not too picky, don't like the "on purpose" rips and the fake wrinkle lines, because thats what my pants would do naturally and then it was considered "uncool"
Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm

I find that camo pants look especially good on me when worn with an olive button-up shirt with epaulette-style shoulder straps and belt made of empty bullet casings. I typically wear this outfit when I'm in a particularly militaristic mood.

Otherwise, I just wear jeans of various shades of blue or black in of a loose, but not baggy style.

Regarding skinny pants, I think I might want to loose 5 to 10 pounds before trying that style. I have the long legs to pull them off, but I don't think that my ass or my package would be too apreciative of the added squeeze.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

When I was a kid it was briefly cool to wear 'hammer pants'. My favorite pair was purple with a metallic sheen. Yep, tackiest shit you ever saw but damn were they comfy. Pretty much as close to the opposite of tight pants as you can get while still technically being pants of some sort.

Regarding jeans, I suppose that had a lasting effect because I flat-out HATE tight jeans. I buy them slightly longer and a size larger than I need (with a belt, mind you, not all ghetto-fabulous), partially for the sake of 'breathing room' and partially because I just think all the dramatic wrinkles that extra material creates looks cool.
Last edited by NemZ on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 am

Girl jeans count, right? They happen to fit better if you have a low W:H ratio, and if you're buying overstock it's easier to get a good fit. on the downside though, their pockets are small, to the point that they're practically vestigal.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Ramiel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Ramiel » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 am

I like my pants with the two straps on them. They were black and clearly in a goth-y sort of style (ugh, I don't like using terms for these things any more, because I normally get told off for it) and fit nicely. They flared out a little at the bottom and were a snug fit around the thighs. Doesn't sound flattering, but they were.

But now they've shrunk. Baw.

I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on me, but they're fine on other people. Some boys pull them off (...giggle.) very, very nicely.
I frequently herp where I should derp. Also music.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 am

I prefer skirts, preferably frilly and or poofy ones...
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Clover
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Clover » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am

-
Last edited by Clover on Sat May 02, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 am

I'd probably wear tight pants more if I was a girl, but aside from being a guy and probably making my butt an even more appealing target for unwanted visitors I tend to avoid them. Personally I prefer to just be naked.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 am

I wear the cargo pants with the detachable pant legs, turning them into cargo shorts. They feel comfy, and I can fit all sorts of scripts in the ginormous pockets.

carla
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby carla » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 am

i love how skinny jeans look, however my hips/thighs and (lack of) height don't really make them favorable to me. i usually look for something with a wider leg, maybe some boot-cuts so long as they're wide enough for me to fold the bottom in so i won't step on them.

i would wear shorts and knee-length pants (i don't even know what those are called, for girls) all day every day if shaving wasn't such a nuisance, though. they're way more comfortable. and it would probably be better in the long run because of the heat.
bittersweet ending: episode 24. the angels are gone and mankind is safe... but tokyo-3 has been ruined; Kaji is dead; toji is a cripple; kensuke, hikari, and their families have moved away, taking pen-pen with them; Asuka is catatonic; ritsuko is in prison; Misato is a nervous wreck; Rei is "the third one"; and Shinji is utterly broken psychologically after having to kill the only person who has offered him unconditional love in the course of the whole series. come the movie? don't worry! it gets worse! ~from the source of all wisdom in the world.

kNET | GAW | my graphics | my fanfics | re-deconstruct: the EVA rebuild fanlisting

evaunit13
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby evaunit13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 am

all of my pants are at least a bit slim fitting, but there are only 2 out of the 7 that don't have some kind of hole in them, and 2 of the ones with holes have them around the crotch/perineum. last winter my favorite pants were my really tight black ones, but i'm starting to wear super tight pants less often now.
i want rebuild

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 am

View Original PostXeroko wrote:I prefer skirts, preferably frilly and or poofy ones...
A skirt is fine too, but it really isn’t what I’d call all-weather. Then again you have such nice legs that it might be a waste not to wear them.
View Original PostDefectron wrote:I'd probably wear tight pants more if I was a girl, but aside from being a guy and probably making my butt an even more appealing target for unwanted visitors I tend to avoid them. Personally I prefer to just be naked.
Wouldn't being naked make it an even bigger target? And if you've never tried it there's no way to know that skinny jeans will get you (more)sexually harassed.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”