Postby Eva 02 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm

More... Kitty!

And me!

Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

I was looking through my photobucket and I came across this.

SPOILER: Show

Aside from how faggoty I look in this photo, I rather like it because it captures perfectly my urge to rape you.

Also . . .

I rather like this set because of wonderfully corpse-like I look.
Last edited by MugwumpHasNoLiver on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm

I couldn't help myself:
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Words cannot express how I feel.

So this will have to do.

"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Words cannot express how I feel.

So this will have to do.

I thought about adding the gendo hands to one of your photos but I'm to tired.

Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Nice pics Otakon 08 Ikari. I like the last one the best.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:...StandardAweShockandHorrorResponse.jpg...
Muggy, I swear you look just like a friend I had...Oddly enough, I can't remember who exactly it was, but I'm pretty sure I'm not just making this up though.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am

View Original PostSynapsid wrote:Muggy, I swear you look just like a friend I had.

Was he hot?

No seriously, this sounds like fun. Describe him to me. When did you meet him? Why don't you talk anymore. If I'm not being presumptuous (and even if I am), give me details man! If you only have vague memories, that's good enough.

I've always wanted a creepy doppelganger.

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:26 am

So I got a scholarship that covers a full year in Germany, and I stay with a host family. I got to Hamburg yesterday, and I must say that this entire place is pretty awesome. This is only a temporary location, since the organization forces me to go to a language camp for those of us who don't know any German, so I don't get to stay in Hamburg for more than 3 weeks before I go to Kiel.

Here are some pics of the train station/airport in Frankfurt and some of the surrounding city. I didn't get a chance to get more photos since we were busy trying to solve transit issues and sleeping. I will try to get some better shots later when things are less hectic.

The Frankfurt airport/train station:

Outskirts of Frankfurt:

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am

@LeoXiao: Fuck yeah, that's awesome! Do you know where you will be staying in Germany after the language camp? Are you going to study something there?
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am

I remember Frankfurt airport- especially because the descent into Frankfurt is much steeper than normal. And the unusual semicircular lights I saw in a few places.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:44 am

My permanent (for a year) location is in Kiel, which is a port (the one that makes Germany's submarines) that lies about 100km north of Hamburg. I will be attending a Gymnasium there, but I'm not sure if I would be in the 12th or 13th grade since 13th grade is purely college-preparation, even though I've graduated this year already.

@Ursus: Our descent was steep and the plane did some twisting to get to where it wanted.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 am

Kiel is at one entrance of the Kiel canal, so there's bound to be a lot of ships going through it from the North Sea to the Baltic. Should make for some excellent sightseeing. You probably will land up in 12th grade, since it doesn't sound like it'd make any sense to put you in 13th.

Steep and twisting? Same indeed.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:10 pm

I found this in my webcam folder, how could I miss this?!
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Drinian is a man of action:

By the way, my roaming days look to be over for now. I'm moving to Tokyo next week, for three months of language classes.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:18 pm

View Original Postdrinian wrote:Image[/url]

Lovin' the hat!
Clocks and Maids
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm

View Original PostXeroko wrote:Lovin' the hat!

Some acquaintances of mine were roaming Otakon, hatting people with this collapsible top hat...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

You actually resemble David Tennant in that Doctor Who getup. I sometimes get comments on how I would, if I dressed up like him, but I seriously doubt I would, at least not nearly as much as you do.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

WonderBug
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby WonderBug » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Some delicious cake I baked this weekend:

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 pm

ImageXeroko likes this cake
Clocks and Maids