Pictures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

KaaVI
Lilith

Postby KaaVI » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:44 pm

while everyone is uploading pics of themselves ill just add myself

Kaworu is in my bed, all is right with the world.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 am

This might seem preposterous for a boy my age, but I've never taken a picture of myself by pointing a camera at a mirror. Well, I just tried it and I have no clue how the entire generation of camwhores that grew around me are able to do it, it's fucking hard! I can barely frame myself properly, then when I do, trying to press the button shakes the camera slightly and blurs up the whole picture! Seriously, I was in the bathroom for like twenty minutes and this was all I was able to manage.

SPOILER: Show

Oh, and if I was all of you guys, I wouldn't click on this last picture. But, if I was me, I probably would.

"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am

I should have known better then to click on it, but in the end, I couldn’t help myself. :deadhead:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

View Original PostKaaVI wrote:while everyone is uploading pics of themselves
Read the first post in the thread.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:
In those first two it looks as if you're giving your camera a really evil look. That last one is quite appropriate and hilarious. :rofl:

Speaking of taking pics in mirrors, here are some I did many years back (the first one's really old):

HADOUKEN!!!Image
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

flapjack
Adam

Postby flapjack » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 am

putting my facebook in my sig, where my face is conveniently booked. im the guy

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Recent photo of myself...

Bleh...
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Lul....I couldn't resist... :smirk:

Last edited by Sammaeloo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Where is a moderator when you need one?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 am

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:Lul....I couldn't resist... :smirk:

Heh. I approve.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 am

[URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/dscn0047h.jpg/]Image[/URL]

2006 pic of myself looking like fucking Cristian Castro in Panamá...
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

weird photo I took

Postby Defectron » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

Recently I went on a ghost investigation at a supposedly haunted graveyard, here's a clip from one of the photos I took where a funky looking sphere shows up, this wasn't visible except for on camera.

Anyway this camera seemed to be having trouble adjusting to the less then ideal lighting so it could be just some weird camera effect, but it does look pretty cool, someone else also got a crazy sphere, but theirs looked different then this one since it was more solid wheras this looks kind of flaming.

[URL=http://img705.imageshack.us/i/spherez.jpg/]Image[/URL]
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 am

Sorry to say this, but it's probably dust or pollen. I've had plenty of pictures with the little buggers, and they're really nothing special. You were outside, so you have all sorts of crap in the air, and this just happened to be in frame when you took the picture.

And shouldn't this go in the pictures thread? Or is there a paranormal thread around? If not that would be interesting.
Last edited by Captain_Morgan on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

nah there isn't. Propably would be best to put it in picture thread and yes, that's propably just dust

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am

Oh well, I got a few other questionable photos I might stick up here later. Anyway I gotta get a camera that adjusts better to weird lighting conditions.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am

It's totally a ghost. Get ready for your own series on SyFy.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 am

It's totally a ghost. Get ready for your own series on SyFy

Awesome, I'm gonna be on "THE CHANNEL" Tune in to mysterious mysteries of strange mystery to hear all about interdimensional entities and rapist dinosaurs, coming soon...to "THE CHANNEL"

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm

That looks awsome. Any more finishing touches or is it all done?
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:18 pm

There are only a few things that need to be done, could you guys give me your thoughts on the armor thus far.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Return to “Old Stickies”