'Geeks With Taste' Interviews with Evageeks Members?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 am

Might be an idea to use Ventrilo or some other live conferencing software that you can record to conduct your interviews. Could make it easier, or a lot harder.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

SenorSquiid
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby SenorSquiid » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 am

Pm me a list of questions please, and I'll answer them all entirely honestly and non-ironically, and I thin you'll dig what I have to say.
fnord

---
I will never stop trashing Magma Diver.
Ever.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 am

View Original PostXard wrote:(damn did you guys have to ban Faulkner before this thread was made...)

I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner.
View Original PostSenorSquiid wrote:I sure hope mr. faulkner wasn't banned for defending me

No he wasn't.
Just look at most of his posts and you'll see why.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

SenorSquiid
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby SenorSquiid » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 am

I sure hope mr. faulkner wasn't banned for defending me, but if he was, I will strive to be whatever it was that he defended me for that doesn't get a person banned.
fnord

---
I will never stop trashing Magma Diver.
Ever.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 am

He was banned? Although I'm not the least bit surprised, I am a bit curious as to what pushed him over the edge. Because I'm nosy. You know, I kind of liked him. I always imagined that he was Jimmy's evil doppelganger. Like, you know, the anti-Jimbo. I'm not exactly sure why I think that though.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 am

I will try to maintain an steady schedule for interviewing, so that things are frequently updated and you guys don't think I gave up. I also want to keep the interviews as personalized as possible so we get a lot of new information from the speaker and not have every interview stick with questions like "What do you think of Evageeks?", and etc. Plenty of you can expect questions like "What makes you unique?" or something that follows suits (and will obviously be more in-depth than that.)
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

I just think there are many far more interesting candidates for interviewing around like Defectron or Mugwump (damn did you guys have to ban Faulkner before this thread was made...)

Yeah I'm down for it, though first I'd like to finish my script for tales as thats something I would like to talk about, so feel free to put some other people ahead of me in the schedual.

Also Damn Faulkner got banned, his posts always made me laugh.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 am

If anyone wants an interview with me, you'd better make it a bloody three part extravaganza, because I am just that damn epic.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 pm

I gotta admit, I look forward to reading most of these interviews. :) not all, but most

This one's certainly got an air of respectable professionalism about it, yet it's not so formal that it ends up beyond EGF’s level of accessibility :lol: Next installment should be pretty cool.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I have no idea what questions you would ask me, regarding Eva or otherwise, but if you want to I can visit vent or irc or w/e. I'm down.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

I wouldn't mind participating.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I always imagined that he was Jimmy's evil doppelganger. Like, you know, the anti-Jimbo.
:cringe:

Actually, I can see how you could say that. But I was much more "pretentious art student" and Faulkner was more like "pretentious science teacher"... or something like that.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Are you sure you wanna know what goes on in some of the people here's heads Sachi. Mine for example can be pretty damned messy :cthulhu:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Chowwow
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Chowwow » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:57 am

This sounds cool, I would love to be interviewed; heck I could use the publicity. Just send the PMs when ready.

By the way, who is next on your list, Sachi? I'd sure like to know...

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:51 am

My inside sources suggest that the interview will be with....

J_Faulkner! Ya--

Never mind. Stupid Magic 8-Ball...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 am

View Original PostChowwow wrote:By the way, who is next on your list, Sachi? I'd sure like to know...

Hi. Mi. Tsu. :wink:
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 am

I have nothing to say.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: 'Geeks With Taste' Interviews with Evageeks Members?

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 am

Nice interview! can't wait to see more.

View Original PostSachi wrote:Everybody, even on the internet, has something unique about themselves, and I want to know what that is! Some of you are are amazing artists, writers, or just special in your merit.

I've written and directed several short films, sometimes working as my own animator for some of the more visually complicated ones. I've written music for commercials and student short films, I've done concept sketches and animation for student music videos. I'm currently working as a video editor and do some freelance TV work.

Don't mean to sound boastful just talking about myself, but there it is. If you want an interview, I would be happy to oblige. Just PM me. If not, that's cool too.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm

If you interviewed me, you'd have to start a 'Geeks With No Taste' section of the blog, and I don't want to make you go through the hassle of doing that.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed May 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Alright, so I'm a little bit late, but only because I've been taken all over the state of California, and out of my state of mind due to my schedule. Despite all the trouble, though, I was finally able to get the latest interview up. Everybody clap your hands for Xeroko, the Maid Behind the Woman!
Last edited by Sachi on Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”