Man disses wife in a forum, wife leaves him EPICally

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

3edgedsword
Embryo

Man disses wife in a forum, wife leaves him EPICally

•      
  •      

Postby 3edgedsword » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Come one and come all. Bear witness to an example of colossal human stupidity. If you haven't heard of it yet, you're in for a treat.

The following thread is from the Acurazine forums. There, a now legendary user dissed his wife in with terrible English and grammar. Even by the Internet's standards. That was in post 1. Apparently he didn't log out of his account only to have have his wife stumble upon his ranting. She responded in post 44. Her response is well written and thoughtful as she outlines her case and dumps him on the internet. This all occurred earlier in the month, but, on April 20 it spread like wildfire. Here is an example of what not to do on the internet... EVER.

[url]http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786[/url]

Somethings might be NSFW there. The whole internet and 4chan have been around.

Welcome to the trainwreck![/url]
I'm in my kitchen, all's right with the world.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Is it you?

EDIT: It seems almost too good to be true.
Last edited by Sachi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Yet another example why I stay away from mankind, mostly. Full of idiots. But we're in an inescapable cycle now. All one can do is sadly watch from the sidelines as the world digs itself deeper into its own shit. :(

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 am

How idiotic can people get? Really, I'm so tempted to post a DERP picture.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

WonderBug
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby WonderBug » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 am

Acuras?

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 am

Acuras?

Yeah thats an acrura enthusiast forum...dunno why people would be enthusiastic about acuras, but awhile ago there was some fast food commercial talking about how steak enthusiast magazine gave them a good review.

I think we need to have a lung fish enthusiast magazine, cuz fish that breath air are fucking awesome!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 am

I hope something just like this happens on EvaGeeks one day~
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 am

billz1109 wrote:this is crazy i will be laughingstock of azine for the next year wow how did i fuck up this bad........................

and by the way just to make it clear i do provide for my doughter before i do anything with my money i make sure that the baby's need are taking care of.....it took me 3 years just to get thet things that i wanted for my car but it is ok she won this battle............................................ ..

Um, dude. She's leaving you. :huh: You're OK with this?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 am

I read the first two pages only, but that's awesome. Especially considering the fact somebody can vouch for it as being real.

Good for that wife/girlfriend of getting out of such a shitty relationship, I hope she gets to a better place in her life.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 am

The guy's a faggot/troll. I mean look at his shit car avatar. Spells it out right there.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 am

How did that stupid thread survive more than three pages?
EDIT:
80 pages? Seriously?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 am

A combination of weak moderation and epic lulz, PRPD.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:53 am

That stupid jerk got what he deserved. If you're gonna have a wife and child, take care of them! Hope things go well for "Rachel" wherever she is.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

3edgedsword
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby 3edgedsword » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:How did that stupid thread survive more than three pages?
EDIT:
80 pages? Seriously?

Over on FARK.com the mod astro from the acura forum showed up once their server ate it the first time around. According to him he and his staff got about 8 months of work in one day. Since it garnered so much attention, and ad revenue, that they nurtured that thread to become the 80+ page giant that it is today.

A lot of people thought that it was fake at first. But, that other forum regulars confirm that he's legitimate and he's been around for awhile [not for much longer though]. So, there's no way he could have pulled off a troll/viral marketing campaign as amazing as this.
I'm in my kitchen, all's right with the world.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:That stupid jerk got what he deserved.

QFT

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 pm

View Original PostOrphan Of Darkness wrote:I hope something just like this happens on EvaGeeks one day~

Perhaps a Brik and Mrs. Brik epic showdown?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

J_Faulkner
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby J_Faulkner » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

It's tempting to say that the guy's a jerk who got what he deserved, but for all we know, the woman could be a total bitch and got what she deserved. Nobody really knows.
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me.
Try my reins and my heart.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 pm

It's tempting to say that the guy's a jerk who got what he deserved, but for all we know, the woman could be a total bitch and got what she deserved. Nobody really knows.

I dunno I'm more inclined to believe the lady given that the guy sounded like the king of the doozy bots (what the hell is a douhter?)
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

J_Faulkner
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby J_Faulkner » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:I dunno I'm more inclined to believe the lady given that the guy sounded like the king of the doozy bots (what the hell is a douhter?)

Maybe his wife hit him with a golf club and gave him brain damage which affects his spelling and grammar.
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me.
Try my reins and my heart.

DIDDY
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby DIDDY » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Boring.
ONLY SMART PEOPLE LIKE EVANGELION?

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”