It's good to be weird.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Tobacco Company: Like SEELE, but they cough all the time.

Postby Killer Bee » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:I don´t smoke, but I like cigarette packaging and all the fuss around it.

I usually run around with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter so I can give cigarettes to other people who smoke and keep the empty packs.

Wow, that's pretty weird. Do you also collect plugs?

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:I´m like a very generous and sneaky serial killer.

The tobacco company should be paying you.

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 pm

My #1 skill in life is being self-deprecating.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 pm

^How is that weird?

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Being self-depreciating is a bad thing. You shouldn't prioritize bad things. It makes about as much sense as a polka dot Zebra, which would admittedly be awesome.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:^How is that weird?
Because I take pride in my ability to self-deprecate. This is an inherent oxymoron.

Besides...

"I like having low self-esteem. It makes me feel special."
- Jane Lane
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Re: Tobacco Company: Like SEELE, but they cough all the time

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:49 am

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote: Do you also collect plugs?

Depends.

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Before I started working, I had a technique for savings which was deemed "weird" by everyone who got to know about it.

I used to select coins, polish them and put them in a coffer. They were so shiny that I didn't dare touch them. So the coins piled up and I got to save... peanuts. Because all that was saved was eaten up by inflation. Once I got a job, I sullied all the coins in the collection. Most ended up in the hands of the bus and tobacco companies.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:51 am

I found the following passage to be deeply, deeply arousing. And that disturbs me. Seriously, I'm not even exaggerating: ten times in two days. I think I need help.

SPOILER: Show

WORM
Worm Transformation Contract
This contract has been prepared for the benefit of an individual prepared to experience worm bondage transformation and play. It has also been prepared for the benefit of one or more individuals willing to undertake the transformation and maintenance of an individual experiencing worm bondage transformation and control. For the purposes of this contract, this individual already is a bondage worm. This transformation process is merely a way to make this manifestation evident in a physical manner. The undersigned individuals have entered into this agreement in order to establish ground rules, personal expectations, boundaries and limits, and an outline of what one or more session may entail over the duration of this contract. For the purposes of this document, transformer will be used to refer to the individual or individuals performing the human-to-worm transformation, and worm will be used to refer to the individual upon whom the human-to-worm transformation is being affected.

Exclusions
1. At no time during any session will any exchange of any body fluids take place.
2. No heavy drugs will be taken by any party present at any session. Introduction of, administration method and timing of any recreational drug, stimulant, relaxant or anaesthetic must be agreed upon in advance by both transformer and worm before the effective date of this contract.
3. No permanent physical harm shall be allowed, nor shall deliberate pain such as whipping, beating, torture or the like be inflicted upon the worm. However, the worm may experience actual discomfort and even slow, agonizing achiness arising from the agreed-upon restraint, confinement, sensory deprivation and control.
4. Sessions covered by this contract cannot be interrupted or terminated before the time limit agreed upon by both transformer and worm. (Sessions may exceed the time limit at the transformer's discretion without the worm's consent.)
5. Sessions which must be interrupted due to worm's distress or other mitigating factor must still run for the original agreed-upon duration at a lesser level of intensity (i.e. unhooded, ungagged or partially released to the minimum level which allows the session to continue). Under no normal circumstances will the worm be removed from the session space before the agreed-upon duration has expired.
6. The process by which the transformation is carried out shall be agreed upon in advance (see NN below). Once agreed upon, and the contract signed, both worm and the transformer must to the best of their ability follow through to completion the agreed upon process.

Session preparations The following preparations will be completed by the worm prior to the commencement of transformation. Either the worm will complete all items on the preparation list or, if he agrees, the transformer shall complete the preparations for the worm. Preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary, prior to the transformation at the transformer’s discretion.
1. Worm shall refrain from eating solids 24 hours in advance of session start time.
2. Worm’s body hair shall be completely shavd before session begins with a) an electric beard/hair clipper set to 000, or b) straight razor and foam. 3. Worm's body may be completely coated in a hair removal solution, such as Nair, which shall be left in place long enough to dissolve remaining hair stubble (approximately 20 minutes). Worm shall be hosed down with water at end of session to remove solution and dissolved hair. Close inspection of worm's flesh after initial coating and hose down will determine if a second coating and hose down is required to produce the necessary close contact between flesh and silicone.
4. Worm's head shall be totally clipped prior to transformation. Exact length of clipped hair must be negotiated by both parties, but a setting of at least 00 is recommended. Other head hair transformations (such as complete scalp shaving and/or treatment with a hair removal solution) must be negotiated in advance by both parties. Removal of eyebrows and eyelashes must also be negotiated.
5. All details related to hair clipping, shaving and removal must be agreed upon before session begins, and, after an agreement has been made, the transformer and worm must follow through and complete those details. Agreed preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary.
6. Worm shall be cleared of all internal waste through a) multiple self-administered enemas, or b) multiple transformer-administered enemas, until evacuated water runs completely clear. 7. Worm agrees to insertion of a double bardex into his anus. Interior and exterior balloons shall be inflated to hold bardex in place (external portion of bardex tube will eventually protrude from all-encompassing silicone worm shell and allow transformer to periodically evacuate worm's rectal accumulations as necessary). Worm agrees to use of clamp to secure the protruding end of the bardex tube prior to and during transformation.
8. Worm shall also agree to the application of an external or “Texas” catheter to his penis. Non-catheterization is an option that the transformer may also employ, to force the worm to “stew in his own juices” as part of the transformation experience.
9. Worm may also be subject to the application of a chastity device or other form of genital binding -- at the discretion of the transformer for all or part of the duration of the experience -- which may prevent the worm from achieving an erection or reaching ejaculation.
10. Worm's body shall be thoroughly and completely washed with rubbing alcohol immediately prior to the commencement of the first silicone application in order to remove all traces of body oil which might prevent close bonding of silicone and flesh.
11. Transformer and worm shall agree upon all session details before the session begins (see following section).
12. Transformer and worm shall work together to acquire and prepare sufficient quantities of an encasing substance such as “Dragon Skin” silicone obtained from “Smooth On” (a silicone product tested and proven most effective in the worm transformation process) or other encasing substance. 13. Transformer and worm shall ensure all necessary bondage items are available for the session. Bondage items may include one or more of the following items: Leather posture collar with D ring and padlockMultiple padlocks and keysHead harness with D ring on topMultiple lengths of ropeLeather wrist restraintsMultiple lengths of chainLeather ankle restraintsMultiple lengths and widths of rubberAssorted mouth gags (inflatable/solid/hollow)Multiple lengths and widths of leatherBondage mittsEar plugsRubber hood (to be applied before head harness)Nasal tubes10-20 rolls of saran wrap or pallet tapeGastric tubes10-20 rolls of black duct tape14. Transformer and worm shall ensure all necessary play items are available for the session. Play items may include one or more of the following items: Tens unit and attachments (for electrical play)Vibrator(s)Tit clampsMusic source and headphonesSnake bite kitsGas masksLatex rebreathing bagGas mask hosesLeather, rubber or rope strapsHose connectors, clamps and fittingsAnesthesia mask 5-prong harness ring (for mask) Mask harness (for mask)Water or other liquid (such as Ensure) for drip feedingEnema bags and hoses (for attachment to embedded bardex) Worm transformation details. This list contains a number of potential session details. While no one session is likely to encompass all of these details, every session will contain one or more of them. Specific details must be mutually agreed upon with no coercion by both transformer and worm before the commencement of each session. A Worm transformation facility
1. Worm transformation must take place in a private, secure environment. The location must be adequately lighted, heated and sufficiently equipped to restrain, contain and otherwise hold the worm, and be large enough to accommodate the restrained worm for the entire duration of the session. Ideally the location will also be soundproof. A private home or secure rented space may be appropriate. The transformer may, at times and under his own discretion, leave the facility provided an appropriate monitoring mechanism is in place to ensure the safety of the worm. ( See NN below) Before the transformer leaves the facility, he a) ensure that the worm is safely and securely attached in a prepared storage location and b) notify a third party, who will have access to the facility in case of emergency. 2. One or more mirrors must be set up in such a way that worm can see self in a) transformation position and b) worm play position (if sight applies to worm mode).
3. One or more video cameras must be powered, tested and positioned in advance.
4. The worm will be provided with a clean resting space (such as a mattress or cot) during inactive periods such as overnight or other storage period, or when the transformer needs to take a break from the transformation process. This space may be completely dark and may be completely silent. The transformer reserves the right to restrict the worm’s movement even while resting, particularly if the transformation is only partial. Restriction of movement may be challenging or even cause the worm to experience discomfort. At no time will the worm be restrained in any way that would cause loss of circulation, nerve damage or suffocation. The worm will not be subject to deliberate beating or torture, nor will the worm be subjected to excessive sound, temperature or other environmental causes of distress. Restriction may include, but is not limited to, any of the following options: * Wrapping parts or all of worm's torso, limbs and head in saran wrap, duct tape or rubber straps. Creativity is encouraged in this wrapping, which may be used to ensure siliconed portions set in correct positions (for example, wrapping thighs to calves while silicone sets on ankles and feet, or forearms to biceps while silicone sets on hands and fingers). * Confinement in an escape-proof box or enclosure large enough for the worm to move, turn over, or turn around in. * A padlocked neck collar or shackle with sufficient lead attached to a low, secure spot that will prevent the worm from moving beyond a specified area. Transformer must ensure collar-lead configuration cannot result in strangulation. * Ankles shackled or tied to a secure position (or, in the case of post-transformation of this portion of the worm’s body, the worm’s “tail”). B Worm transformation The purpose of the transformation is sensory and experiential modification and gradual transfer of control from the worm to the transformer through incremental bondage whereby the worm loses his humanity in stages, and the gradual elimination of worm contacts with the external world, reducing him to total dependence on the transformer.

Transformation steps (suggested)
1. Ensure camera(s) are in position to record process and begin recording session.
2. Position worm in military "at ease" position in center of transformation space on plastic or latex sheet. (This sheet will contain excess silicone runoff.) Alternately, lay the worm in the center of transformation space.
3. Apply rubber hood and/or gasmask to worm's head (optional). 4. Secure head harness to worm's head. Harness may be leather, rubber, rope or any other material fashioned in such a way that a) head is held firmly and securely, b) mouth and nose are in no way blocked or restricted, c) top center piece(s) of harness contains a D ring or other connecting hardware. After head harness is secured in place, attach chain or rope suspended from an overhead beam or other support structure capable of bearing worm's weight to the top D ring on the head harness. 5. Secure and padlock collar around worm's neck. Secure chain on end of collar to wall or other structural feature. Worm’s safety will be ensured while secured in this manner to prevent accidental strangulation.
6. Transformer shall wear protective gloves for duration of application phase to prevent accidental self-siliconization.
7. If this is a 'staged' application, securely wrap worm's left and right foot, ankle and calf in saran wrap and apply initial layer of liquid silicone to foot ankle and calf, or, should the worm agree to a more intense sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the skin. Transformer shall apply additional layers, working up the transformer’s body, sealing the legs together first until the worm is transformed up to its waist. If the process is “slow”, the worm can be kept for some amount of time (not less than 6 and not more than 24 hours) in this “legless” state, the worm candidate is force to drag his useless lower half for the amusement of the transformer. The worm agrees, in this case, to sexual play that includes but is not limited to, frottage, oral sex (with a condom), and enema play. Confinement and moderately severe bondage is indicated during this period of transformation, up to and including hooding, mummification, gimp bondage and any other restricting or confining activity the transformer deems beneficial to the transformation process (for example, mummification may allow the legs coated in silicone to set in a fixed position, gimp bondage may allow the feet to set separately). The worm may be hooded or gagged while in transition from human to worm. The worm also agrees to captivity for the pre-determined duration (see previous section A.4.) After legs are transformed, the worm will then lose the use of his arms as the silicone is applied from the neck down. Arms will be encased separately to ensure no flesh touches flesh, then sealed first to the worm's torso and then covered in layers of silicone until no longer visible. The resulting appearance should be as “wormlike” or ‘tubular” as possible. A final layer of silicone will be applied then, from the neck down, and may be given an exterior texture or “finished” appearance. The worm shall then be kept for a period no less than 24 and no more than 36 hours in this condition, his head still free of silicone, and used for sexual play, or kept in isolation, as occurred during the period following leg encasement (see B.4.). At end of first phase of a multi-day session, transformer ensures partially-transformed worm can see itself in mirror while being “stored.” Transformer also ensures partially-transformed worm is fed, watered, secured and otherwise prepared for the hiatus between first and second day phases of session. In the final stage of transformation, worm agrees to having its skull shaved with beard trimmer set to 00 and then with a razor, leaving the scalp completely devoid of hair. Worm also agrees to having its eyebrows shaved for the pure enjoyment of the transformer (as this is not entirely necessary for the process of transformation). Rubber nostril tubes will then be secured with tape, along with a mouth tube large enough to fit the transformer’s erect penis. The tube will become a permanent part of the silicone encasement and should therefore be made of the same silicone materials in advance. Securely wrap skull in saran wrap or, for a more extreme sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the face and bare skull. Additional layers will be applied until all human features are obscured and no facial features are visible (the head should appear as an extension of the main body of the worm and taper just slightly from shoulders to crown).
8. Worm is now transformed and will be kept in the worm form for the remainder of the agreed upon scene duration, not less than 48 hours and not more than one week (seven days).
9. (Optional) A layer of slime (using a product such as “J-Lube”) may be applied to the worm’s exterior to aid in both the worm’s mobility and to create a more worm-like ascetic.
10. A looped tape shall play continuously during rest/storage periods. Tape may consist of white noise, music or spoken text which encourages worm-candidate to accept and embrace his transformation. The tape should include text much like the following: EXCELLENT, YOU ARE BECOMING THE FACELESS, SIGHTLESS, POWERLESS RUBBER- NONENTITY YOU LONG TO BE. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOUR TRUE SELF - A NATURAL BORN WORM WHO YEARNS TO BE KEPT IN WORM CAPTIVITY - BOUND, GAGGED, AND CONTROLLED. WRITHE FOR ME, WORMBOY. FEEL YOURSELF FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO AN ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR DEEPLY SUBMISSIVE STATE. IT IS YOUR JOB TO ENDURE THE SITUATION, WHETHER THAT MEANS CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BREATHING, SQUIRMING AROUND AS BEST YOU CAN FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION, OR FIGHTING THE ONSET OF PANIC AT BEING LEFT RESTRAINED AND ALONE FOR SO LONG. ALL REAL BONDAGE WORMS FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING LEFT ALONE, ALL BOUND UP AND POWERLESS, AND NOW YOU ARE EXPERIENCING IT FOR REAL. YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WRITHING IN YOUR WORM BONDAGE. YOU CAN BE KEPT THIS WAY FOR DAYS IF YOU WANT. YOU'RE TOTALLY CLEANED OUT, PLUGGED, GAGGED, MUZZLED, HOODED, SILICONED-SHEATHED AND CONTROLLED. IF IT BECOMES TOO MUCH FOR YOU, MAYBE WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME SEDATIVES THROUGH YOUR GAG ALONG WITH FLUIDS AND LIQUID NOURISHMENT. DESCEND DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO ACCETANCE, WORM. EMBRACE YOUR ENCASEMENT, YOR CONFINEMENT, YOUR WORM NATURE. FEEL YOUR BONDS. ACCEPT YOUR PHYSICAL CONFINES AND RESTRAINTS. EMBRACE YOUR CONFINEMENT. BEG FOR MORE. BEG TO BECOME A TOTALLY SHINY, BLACK-ENCASED, BOUND AND CONTROLLED WORM. SHOW ME YOU CAN TAKE MORE. ARE YOU A WORM? DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE MORE WORM REALITY? SHOW ME YOU WANT MORE, WORM. WRITHE FOR ME. ONLY A REAL WORM WOULD END UP IN A SITUATION LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE EXPERIENCE NOW, SO YOU MUST BE A REAL WORM. ACCEPT YOUR NEW REALITY, WORM. SOON YOU WILL BE A PERMANENT FULL TIME BEAUTIFUL RUBBER BONDAGE WORM.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Re: Tobacco Company: Like SEELE, but they cough all the time

Postby Killer Bee » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Depends.

:asuka_sad:

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 am

I got bored while I was grinding in Pokemon SoulSilver, so I came up with a rhyme.

'Bitches don't know about my Rapidash

It goes very very fast
It knows Fire Blast
And it works very very hard
'Cause it knows its no Charizard

I wasn't grinding either of the Pokemon in question, I was however training a Rapidash in Pokemon Platinum this time last year. Fun Fact: its nickname was Asuka.
Voluntary Illusion.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:35 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I found the following passage to be deeply, deeply arousing. And that disturbs me. Seriously, I'm not even exaggerating: ten times in two days. I think I need help.

WORM
Worm Transformation Contract
This contract has been prepared for the benefit of an individual prepared to experience worm bondage transformation and play. It has also been prepared for the benefit of one or more individuals willing to undertake the transformation and maintenance of an individual experiencing worm bondage transformation and control. For the purposes of this contract, this individual already is a bondage worm. This transformation process is merely a way to make this manifestation evident in a physical manner. The undersigned individuals have entered into this agreement in order to establish ground rules, personal expectations, boundaries and limits, and an outline of what one or more session may entail over the duration of this contract. For the purposes of this document, transformer will be used to refer to the individual or individuals performing the human-to-worm transformation, and worm will be used to refer to the individual upon whom the human-to-worm transformation is being affected.

Exclusions
1. At no time during any session will any exchange of any body fluids take place.
2. No heavy drugs will be taken by any party present at any session. Introduction of, administration method and timing of any recreational drug, stimulant, relaxant or anaesthetic must be agreed upon in advance by both transformer and worm before the effective date of this contract.
3. No permanent physical harm shall be allowed, nor shall deliberate pain such as whipping, beating, torture or the like be inflicted upon the worm. However, the worm may experience actual discomfort and even slow, agonizing achiness arising from the agreed-upon restraint, confinement, sensory deprivation and control.
4. Sessions covered by this contract cannot be interrupted or terminated before the time limit agreed upon by both transformer and worm. (Sessions may exceed the time limit at the transformer's discretion without the worm's consent.)
5. Sessions which must be interrupted due to worm's distress or other mitigating factor must still run for the original agreed-upon duration at a lesser level of intensity (i.e. unhooded, ungagged or partially released to the minimum level which allows the session to continue). Under no normal circumstances will the worm be removed from the session space before the agreed-upon duration has expired.
6. The process by which the transformation is carried out shall be agreed upon in advance (see NN below). Once agreed upon, and the contract signed, both worm and the transformer must to the best of their ability follow through to completion the agreed upon process.

Session preparations The following preparations will be completed by the worm prior to the commencement of transformation. Either the worm will complete all items on the preparation list or, if he agrees, the transformer shall complete the preparations for the worm. Preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary, prior to the transformation at the transformer’s discretion.
1. Worm shall refrain from eating solids 24 hours in advance of session start time.
2. Worm’s body hair shall be completely shavd before session begins with a) an electric beard/hair clipper set to 000, or b) straight razor and foam. 3. Worm's body may be completely coated in a hair removal solution, such as Nair, which shall be left in place long enough to dissolve remaining hair stubble (approximately 20 minutes). Worm shall be hosed down with water at end of session to remove solution and dissolved hair. Close inspection of worm's flesh after initial coating and hose down will determine if a second coating and hose down is required to produce the necessary close contact between flesh and silicone.
4. Worm's head shall be totally clipped prior to transformation. Exact length of clipped hair must be negotiated by both parties, but a setting of at least 00 is recommended. Other head hair transformations (such as complete scalp shaving and/or treatment with a hair removal solution) must be negotiated in advance by both parties. Removal of eyebrows and eyelashes must also be negotiated.
5. All details related to hair clipping, shaving and removal must be agreed upon before session begins, and, after an agreement has been made, the transformer and worm must follow through and complete those details. Agreed preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary.
6. Worm shall be cleared of all internal waste through a) multiple self-administered enemas, or b) multiple transformer-administered enemas, until evacuated water runs completely clear. 7. Worm agrees to insertion of a double bardex into his anus. Interior and exterior balloons shall be inflated to hold bardex in place (external portion of bardex tube will eventually protrude from all-encompassing silicone worm shell and allow transformer to periodically evacuate worm's rectal accumulations as necessary). Worm agrees to use of clamp to secure the protruding end of the bardex tube prior to and during transformation.
8. Worm shall also agree to the application of an external or “Texas” catheter to his penis. Non-catheterization is an option that the transformer may also employ, to force the worm to “stew in his own juices” as part of the transformation experience.
9. Worm may also be subject to the application of a chastity device or other form of genital binding -- at the discretion of the transformer for all or part of the duration of the experience -- which may prevent the worm from achieving an erection or reaching ejaculation.
10. Worm's body shall be thoroughly and completely washed with rubbing alcohol immediately prior to the commencement of the first silicone application in order to remove all traces of body oil which might prevent close bonding of silicone and flesh.
11. Transformer and worm shall agree upon all session details before the session begins (see following section).
12. Transformer and worm shall work together to acquire and prepare sufficient quantities of an encasing substance such as “Dragon Skin” silicone obtained from “Smooth On” (a silicone product tested and proven most effective in the worm transformation process) or other encasing substance. 13. Transformer and worm shall ensure all necessary bondage items are available for the session. Bondage items may include one or more of the following items: Leather posture collar with D ring and padlockMultiple padlocks and keysHead harness with D ring on topMultiple lengths of ropeLeather wrist restraintsMultiple lengths of chainLeather ankle restraintsMultiple lengths and widths of rubberAssorted mouth gags (inflatable/solid/hollow)Multiple lengths and widths of leatherBondage mittsEar plugsRubber hood (to be applied before head harness)Nasal tubes10-20 rolls of saran wrap or pallet tapeGastric tubes10-20 rolls of black duct tape14. Transformer and worm shall ensure all necessary play items are available for the session. Play items may include one or more of the following items: Tens unit and attachments (for electrical play)Vibrator(s)Tit clampsMusic source and headphonesSnake bite kitsGas masksLatex rebreathing bagGas mask hosesLeather, rubber or rope strapsHose connectors, clamps and fittingsAnesthesia mask 5-prong harness ring (for mask) Mask harness (for mask)Water or other liquid (such as Ensure) for drip feedingEnema bags and hoses (for attachment to embedded bardex) Worm transformation details. This list contains a number of potential session details. While no one session is likely to encompass all of these details, every session will contain one or more of them. Specific details must be mutually agreed upon with no coercion by both transformer and worm before the commencement of each session. A Worm transformation facility
1. Worm transformation must take place in a private, secure environment. The location must be adequately lighted, heated and sufficiently equipped to restrain, contain and otherwise hold the worm, and be large enough to accommodate the restrained worm for the entire duration of the session. Ideally the location will also be soundproof. A private home or secure rented space may be appropriate. The transformer may, at times and under his own discretion, leave the facility provided an appropriate monitoring mechanism is in place to ensure the safety of the worm. ( See NN below) Before the transformer leaves the facility, he a) ensure that the worm is safely and securely attached in a prepared storage location and b) notify a third party, who will have access to the facility in case of emergency. 2. One or more mirrors must be set up in such a way that worm can see self in a) transformation position and b) worm play position (if sight applies to worm mode).
3. One or more video cameras must be powered, tested and positioned in advance.
4. The worm will be provided with a clean resting space (such as a mattress or cot) during inactive periods such as overnight or other storage period, or when the transformer needs to take a break from the transformation process. This space may be completely dark and may be completely silent. The transformer reserves the right to restrict the worm’s movement even while resting, particularly if the transformation is only partial. Restriction of movement may be challenging or even cause the worm to experience discomfort. At no time will the worm be restrained in any way that would cause loss of circulation, nerve damage or suffocation. The worm will not be subject to deliberate beating or torture, nor will the worm be subjected to excessive sound, temperature or other environmental causes of distress. Restriction may include, but is not limited to, any of the following options: * Wrapping parts or all of worm's torso, limbs and head in saran wrap, duct tape or rubber straps. Creativity is encouraged in this wrapping, which may be used to ensure siliconed portions set in correct positions (for example, wrapping thighs to calves while silicone sets on ankles and feet, or forearms to biceps while silicone sets on hands and fingers). * Confinement in an escape-proof box or enclosure large enough for the worm to move, turn over, or turn around in. * A padlocked neck collar or shackle with sufficient lead attached to a low, secure spot that will prevent the worm from moving beyond a specified area. Transformer must ensure collar-lead configuration cannot result in strangulation. * Ankles shackled or tied to a secure position (or, in the case of post-transformation of this portion of the worm’s body, the worm’s “tail”). B Worm transformation The purpose of the transformation is sensory and experiential modification and gradual transfer of control from the worm to the transformer through incremental bondage whereby the worm loses his humanity in stages, and the gradual elimination of worm contacts with the external world, reducing him to total dependence on the transformer.

Transformation steps (suggested)
1. Ensure camera(s) are in position to record process and begin recording session.
2. Position worm in military "at ease" position in center of transformation space on plastic or latex sheet. (This sheet will contain excess silicone runoff.) Alternately, lay the worm in the center of transformation space.
3. Apply rubber hood and/or gasmask to worm's head (optional). 4. Secure head harness to worm's head. Harness may be leather, rubber, rope or any other material fashioned in such a way that a) head is held firmly and securely, b) mouth and nose are in no way blocked or restricted, c) top center piece(s) of harness contains a D ring or other connecting hardware. After head harness is secured in place, attach chain or rope suspended from an overhead beam or other support structure capable of bearing worm's weight to the top D ring on the head harness. 5. Secure and padlock collar around worm's neck. Secure chain on end of collar to wall or other structural feature. Worm’s safety will be ensured while secured in this manner to prevent accidental strangulation.
6. Transformer shall wear protective gloves for duration of application phase to prevent accidental self-siliconization.
7. If this is a 'staged' application, securely wrap worm's left and right foot, ankle and calf in saran wrap and apply initial layer of liquid silicone to foot ankle and calf, or, should the worm agree to a more intense sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the skin. Transformer shall apply additional layers, working up the transformer’s body, sealing the legs together first until the worm is transformed up to its waist. If the process is “slow”, the worm can be kept for some amount of time (not less than 6 and not more than 24 hours) in this “legless” state, the worm candidate is force to drag his useless lower half for the amusement of the transformer. The worm agrees, in this case, to sexual play that includes but is not limited to, frottage, oral sex (with a condom), and enema play. Confinement and moderately severe bondage is indicated during this period of transformation, up to and including hooding, mummification, gimp bondage and any other restricting or confining activity the transformer deems beneficial to the transformation process (for example, mummification may allow the legs coated in silicone to set in a fixed position, gimp bondage may allow the feet to set separately). The worm may be hooded or gagged while in transition from human to worm. The worm also agrees to captivity for the pre-determined duration (see previous section A.4.) After legs are transformed, the worm will then lose the use of his arms as the silicone is applied from the neck down. Arms will be encased separately to ensure no flesh touches flesh, then sealed first to the worm's torso and then covered in layers of silicone until no longer visible. The resulting appearance should be as “wormlike” or ‘tubular” as possible. A final layer of silicone will be applied then, from the neck down, and may be given an exterior texture or “finished” appearance. The worm shall then be kept for a period no less than 24 and no more than 36 hours in this condition, his head still free of silicone, and used for sexual play, or kept in isolation, as occurred during the period following leg encasement (see B.4.). At end of first phase of a multi-day session, transformer ensures partially-transformed worm can see itself in mirror while being “stored.” Transformer also ensures partially-transformed worm is fed, watered, secured and otherwise prepared for the hiatus between first and second day phases of session. In the final stage of transformation, worm agrees to having its skull shaved with beard trimmer set to 00 and then with a razor, leaving the scalp completely devoid of hair. Worm also agrees to having its eyebrows shaved for the pure enjoyment of the transformer (as this is not entirely necessary for the process of transformation). Rubber nostril tubes will then be secured with tape, along with a mouth tube large enough to fit the transformer’s erect penis. The tube will become a permanent part of the silicone encasement and should therefore be made of the same silicone materials in advance. Securely wrap skull in saran wrap or, for a more extreme sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the face and bare skull. Additional layers will be applied until all human features are obscured and no facial features are visible (the head should appear as an extension of the main body of the worm and taper just slightly from shoulders to crown).
8. Worm is now transformed and will be kept in the worm form for the remainder of the agreed upon scene duration, not less than 48 hours and not more than one week (seven days).
9. (Optional) A layer of slime (using a product such as “J-Lube”) may be applied to the worm’s exterior to aid in both the worm’s mobility and to create a more worm-like ascetic.
10. A looped tape shall play continuously during rest/storage periods. Tape may consist of white noise, music or spoken text which encourages worm-candidate to accept and embrace his transformation. The tape should include text much like the following: EXCELLENT, YOU ARE BECOMING THE FACELESS, SIGHTLESS, POWERLESS RUBBER- NONENTITY YOU LONG TO BE. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOUR TRUE SELF - A NATURAL BORN WORM WHO YEARNS TO BE KEPT IN WORM CAPTIVITY - BOUND, GAGGED, AND CONTROLLED. WRITHE FOR ME, WORMBOY. FEEL YOURSELF FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO AN ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR DEEPLY SUBMISSIVE STATE. IT IS YOUR JOB TO ENDURE THE SITUATION, WHETHER THAT MEANS CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BREATHING, SQUIRMING AROUND AS BEST YOU CAN FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION, OR FIGHTING THE ONSET OF PANIC AT BEING LEFT RESTRAINED AND ALONE FOR SO LONG. ALL REAL BONDAGE WORMS FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING LEFT ALONE, ALL BOUND UP AND POWERLESS, AND NOW YOU ARE EXPERIENCING IT FOR REAL. YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WRITHING IN YOUR WORM BONDAGE. YOU CAN BE KEPT THIS WAY FOR DAYS IF YOU WANT. YOU'RE TOTALLY CLEANED OUT, PLUGGED, GAGGED, MUZZLED, HOODED, SILICONED-SHEATHED AND CONTROLLED. IF IT BECOMES TOO MUCH FOR YOU, MAYBE WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME SEDATIVES THROUGH YOUR GAG ALONG WITH FLUIDS AND LIQUID NOURISHMENT. DESCEND DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO ACCETANCE, WORM. EMBRACE YOUR ENCASEMENT, YOR CONFINEMENT, YOUR WORM NATURE. FEEL YOUR BONDS. ACCEPT YOUR PHYSICAL CONFINES AND RESTRAINTS. EMBRACE YOUR CONFINEMENT. BEG FOR MORE. BEG TO BECOME A TOTALLY SHINY, BLACK-ENCASED, BOUND AND CONTROLLED WORM. SHOW ME YOU CAN TAKE MORE. ARE YOU A WORM? DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE MORE WORM REALITY? SHOW ME YOU WANT MORE, WORM. WRITHE FOR ME. ONLY A REAL WORM WOULD END UP IN A SITUATION LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE EXPERIENCE NOW, SO YOU MUST BE A REAL WORM. ACCEPT YOUR NEW REALITY, WORM. SOON YOU WILL BE A PERMANENT FULL TIME BEAUTIFUL RUBBER BONDAGE WORM.

:nosebleed: Damn! Now you have me hooked too.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

greatmightypoo
Embryo

Postby greatmightypoo » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I want to wear socks no matter what, even if it's effin hot.

Have a foot fetish.

during the ecstase of masturbation, I think about why I'm attracted to this, and get an unsatisfying outcome.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I am listening to icelandic talk radio. I don't know any icelandic. I'm not sure if the woman talking right now is a politician, a comedian, or an academic -- she keeps talking in a monotone and the audience keeps laughing every few lines.

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Rapidash are severely underrated.

Postby Killer Bee » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

View Original PostEvangelionFan wrote:I was however training a Rapidash in Pokemon Platinum this time last year. Fun Fact: its nickname was Asuka.

D'aww. :asuka_happy:

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

Postby The Imperialist » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:36 am

Me generally. (According to 132 people in my year+ a few hundred more in the years below)

But then, I am an individual, not some lame childish rebel who is actually still within the conformity of society. (Hypocrites, defeatists and cowards I would say)
I feel old

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Weren't you the guy who spent all day playing eroge's and then claim your only interest in sex was just for reproductive purposes?

Sorry, been wanting to ask that for months.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 am

I really, really, really want somebody to make a Broadway musical based off Troll 2. It would be so campy that it would cause the Third Impact . . . somehow.

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Holy Diver » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I have just discovered that I have a thing for slightly androgynous, boyish looking girls.

[URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/1286155069929.jpg/]Image[/URL]
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

That's your idea of boyish? She's adorable! . . . Point taken. That's kind of what I had in mind or the main character's girlfriend in this story I'm writing, only I didn't imagine her as that cute.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 pm

View Original PostHoly Diver wrote:I have just discovered that I have a thing for slightly androgynous, boyish looking girls.

[URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/1286155069929.jpg/]Image[/URL]

I personally wouldn't call that boyish (very low percentage, less than ten). Certainly cute, though.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”